Mitt's offshore tax break = He LIED

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mitt Romney Benefited From Offshoring Tax Break In 2001 While Listed As Bain CEO

The tax perk available to Bain while under Romney's leadership conflicts with the Republican candidate's comments at the first presidential debate of 2012.

"You said you get a deduction for getting a plant overseas," Romney said, addressing Obama. "Look, I've been in business for 25 years. I have no idea what you're talking about. I maybe need to get a new accountant." A moment later, Romney added, "The idea that you get a break for shipping jobs overseas is simply not the case."

I wonder if anyone caught this earlier. Is it an old lie or a brand new one by virtue of not having been caught before?

22.gif

Obama is a con artist. Four years have sufficiently proven that. Romney is a well accomplished business man and governor who has applied the Midas touch to everything he's done. I don't care about the regime's petty propaganda.

Mitt's offshore tax break = He LIED

He lied, but from your linked article..."Romney's remarks on the offshoring tax break during the debate appear to be true in a narrow, technical sense..."

A fine example of why a lefty idiot like you has no credibility in here. When one appears to be telling the truth, it's a lie to clowns like you.

Carry on. We enjoy the laughs.

Obama's Pension Bigger Than Romney's - Carol Platt Liebau

Fact Check: Obama does have Chinese investments through Cayman Island trust Independent Journal Review

I wonder if anyone caught this earlier. Is it an old lie or a brand new one by virtue of not having been caught before?
Given that the president enjoys a normal life span, the pension allotment would be worth upwards of $6 million.

Romney's IRA has tens of millions if not more in it.

Why would you purposely make yourself look like an idiot by posting that link? I don't get it. The article says "There is no tax deduction expressly for shipping jobs overseas"

Obama is bought and paid for. His presidency has exponentially increased his wealth. And it has exponentially increased the wealth of his task master exponentially much more.

Romney is a self made man who could likely make much more money as he has been if he stayed out of politics. He's in the race because he's a patriot.

What a dummy.

Nobody cares asshole...........all this personal slander of Romney is as dead as a doornail since the end of the first debate. Fuckkers wasted tens of million of dollars, all into the shitter. This shit resonates with the k00ks only s evidenced by the fact that the Obama campaign strategy is done with trying to woo the independents. Its all about getting out the base = the demonizing of Romney is dead.

Forum List

Back