Mittens has lost national lead on RCP

• Banned
What do you bet RCP has Obama up slightly soon to try and remain relevant?

Go jerk yourself off to this - you'll feel better

obama-shirtless-hawaii.jpg

RCP is just terrible this year. I can't trust them so I don't even bother anymore and I was very loyal to RCP for a long time.

RCP is just terrible this year. I can't trust them so I don't even bother anymore and I was very loyal to RCP for a long time.

How do you know they are terrible? Do you know the final election results? My guess is they'll be incredibly close to the final numbers.

How do you know they are terrible? Do you know the final election results? My guess is they'll be incredibly close to the final numbers.

Unlike the opinion you just expressed, the vast majority of libtards here dislike RCP and think it's innacurate...until it shows Obama in a positive light... then it's spot on.

Unlike the opinion you just expressed, the vast majority of libtards here dislike RCP and think it's innacurate...until it shows Obama in a positive light... then it's spot on.

RCP is right leaning. Look it up for yourself

I haven't seen too many liberals stating a dislike for RCP. Some have stated that it leans right, I do know that the founders are conservatives. I've seen quite a few cons decrying it as well.

I think all of the aggregation sites have positives and negatives except for unskewedpolls, that site only has negatives.

I haven't seen too many liberals stating a dislike for RCP. Some have stated that it leans right, I do know that the founders are conservatives. I've seen quite a few cons decrying it as well.

I think all of the aggregation sites have positives and negatives except for unskewedpolls, that site only has negatives.

Pollster and FiveThirtyEight are more accurate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back