Mitt........Tighty Whities

Close your Quran and read the Book Of Thessalonians.

Give me chapter and verse kid, lets see it.

Uhhh, let me introduce myself, i'm OCA, I don't do your legwork for you.

Meaning you are too lazy to prove the assertion that YOU made....I get it.

Wait, you are going to say that because it may have been the earliest book of the New Testament that it makes the Greeks the first Christians...you sure you want to take that position?

It's so strange seeing Mitt Romney picking up the children of the "little people" and pretending to like them. You can see how hard it is on his face. He's thinking, "I will do anything to keep my millions in China safe".

I gotta say, Mittens has been working hard to learn to pretend to be a human.

But, his eyes still make me think of the line from Jaws when the old fisherman says that 'sharks have doll's eyes'.

Anyone who can summarily dismiss half of the country as moochers who do not take responsibility for their lives, shit on the elderly and children and vets and actively plan to starve them to death - Well, he's not a human being. He just isn't.

Give me chapter and verse kid, lets see it.

Wait, you are going to say that because it may have been the earliest book of the New Testament that it makes the Greeks the first Christians...you sure you want to take that position?

No, meaning.."I say it therefore it is"

Well, that's you're problem.

Like all leftists, you believe reality is defined by your pronouncements and that your opinions are fact.

Magical thinking. All based on emotion.

Like all leftists, you believe reality is defined by your pronouncements and that your opinions are fact.

No, not really. I get my greatness and intelligence reinforced and celebrated by independent strangers on a daily basis. Wanna be mad at somebody? Be mad at God for instilling me with this blessing.

So you are saying that there was no church prior to Paul making the trip to the Thessolonians?

Really?

LMFAO! Malaka the thing is written Greek....

Paul wrote it in Greek kid.....why?
Where is Thessalonica? (Greece) So it makes sense he wrote it in their language since he wrote it to them.

Who came first, Paul of the Apostles?
Where were the Apostles when Jesus called them, preached to them and saved them?

I feel badly for you.

So you are saying that there was no church prior to Paul making the trip to the Thessolonians?

Really?

Where is Thessalonica? (Greece) So it makes sense he wrote it in their language since he wrote it to them.

Where were the Apostles when Jesus called them, preached to them and saved them?

I feel badly for you.

Dude really? The whole thing was written originally in Greek, we are the originals, end of story. Don' believe me? Email Rev. Demetrius Dogias, let me know how that works for ya.....lol

You don't need to feel anything forme, I usually don't honour the words of religious whack jobs which i'm sensing u are.

No, not really. I get my greatness and intelligence reinforced and celebrated by independent strangers on a daily basis.
So what's your DU name? They like groupthink over there.
Wanna be mad at somebody? Be mad at God for instilling me with this blessing.
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but "being a liberal" isn't an accomplishment of note. It doesn't give your opinions greater weight than those of others.

Sorry to gut your curriculum vitæ. That was your only entry, wasn't it?

Last edited:

No, not really. I get my greatness and intelligence reinforced and celebrated by independent strangers on a daily basis. Wanna be mad at somebody? Be mad at God for instilling me with this blessing.
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but "being a liberal" isn't an accomplishment of note. It doesn't give your opinions greater weight than those of others.

Sure it does.

Sure it does.
Magical thinking. See?

I feel badly for you.

Dude really? The whole thing was written originally in Greek, we are the originals, end of story. Don' believe me? Email Rev. Demetrius Dogias, let me know how that works for ya.....lol

You don't need to feel anything forme, I usually don't honour the words of religious whack jobs which i'm sensing u are.

(sigh) The Church started in Israel, Jerusalem to be precise the Apaostles came out of the Jewish people....you really aren't very bright man, I'm sorry.

You have zero capability for logic and deductive reasoning.

I feel badly for you.

(sigh) The Church started in Israel, Jerusalem to be precise the Apaostles came out of the Jewish people....you really aren't very bright man, I'm sorry.

OMG LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! You didn't realize this whole time we are talking about the organized Christian Church? Not a bunch of grabastic Jews running around in the desert? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Like all the other stuff we originated(just about every institution and learned application known to man) we also were the first to organize Christians.

OMG LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! You didn't realize this whole time we are talking about the organized Christian Church? Not a bunch of grabastic Jews running around in the desert? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Like all the other stuff we originated(just about every institution and learned application known to man) we also were the first to organize Christians.

(smile) I feel sorry for you.

The Church came out of Israel...you really are not a bright individual.

By the looks of Ann Romney, I'm guessing old Mitt has more than his share of fantasies about bringing back the old well it's time for a new teenage wife rule.

Are you serious? Ann has class radiating from her.. Michelle is the lowest first lady this country has ever had to look at and deal with. a snake just like her husband. They even give speeches exactly the same way. 2 Con's.

Forum List

Back