Mitt Romney's momentum: An illusion conjured by his campaign?

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
I've said it before, the r-wing propaganda machine are experts at manipulating the main stream media. Here's my proof.

Mitt Romney's momentum: An illusion conjured by his campaign? - Yahoo! News

Some liberals are aghast at how the media seems to be accepting Team Romney's assertion that it's winning the election.

Here's something you may not know from reading the political press, says Jonathan Chait at New York: President Obama is winning, Mitt Romney's rise in the polls stopped two weeks ago, and Team Romney's "downright giddy" claims of election-winning momentum "is a bluff."

They are not "overstating". The people are speaking. Thats why Mitt is in the lead in the polls. However, I think polls are BS. Your Yahoo biased article is BS. Blue is the only color on the flag to them! Jonathan Chiat is a hardcore Liberal. As well as Micheal Tomasky

I've said it before, the r-wing propaganda machine are experts at manipulating the main stream media. Here's my proof.

Mitt Romney's momentum: An illusion conjured by his campaign? - Yahoo! News

Some liberals are aghast at how the media seems to be accepting Team Romney's assertion that it's winning the election.

Here's something you may not know from reading the political press, says Jonathan Chait at New York: President Obama is winning, Mitt Romney's rise in the polls stopped two weeks ago, and Team Romney's "downright giddy" claims of election-winning momentum "is a bluff."

I'm sure you're right and obama has a comfortable lead. No reason for you to bother going out to vote. Everything's cool.

His momentum is totally derived from poll results. Otherwise, what other "momentum" could he possibly have?

Forum List

Back