Mitt Romney: Trump would win 2024 GOP nomination 'in a landslide’

Trump won in 2016 (the primaries) with about 25% of Republican support. He was running against a dozen (or so) others who were conventionally qualified, and each had single-digit support, but Trump had the resources to stick around.

Now, starting with 75% of Republicans supporting him FERVENTLY (since this past election was stolen from him), the only way he would NOT get the nomination - even from a prison cell - would be if he chose to back out.

Romney is stating the obvious.

Hunted wouldn't last 30 seconds in a federal lockup.... he'd end up with 4 feet of broke off mop handle up his ass a la Jeffrey Dahmer.... even convicts have a code.

TRUMP'S TOO STRONG! TRUMP'S TOO STRONG!

i wish i could wrestle him! i'd let him beat me!

that's a big loss for the Democrats if Romney ever leaves the senate...that's right, i said the democrats

lol

But you voted for him in 2012.
And you hated him in 2012. Just like 2008 we knew there was an issue. Tell us who to vote for. In 2016 Cruz was the best of all candidates. But he was not electable in this moronic nation. Trump was second best and more then that he gave it back. His election showed what the deep state is.

lol

But you voted for him in 2012.
And you hated him in 2012. Just like 2008 we knew there was an issue. Tell us who to vote for. In 2016 Cruz was the best of all candidates. But he was not electable in this moronic nation. Trump was second best and more then that he gave it back. His election showed what the deep state is.

Jones: "curses, foiled again"

Forum List

Back