Mitt Romney: Super Saiyen?

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
DBZ fans will know what I am referring to..but overall, Romney is getting to be quite the debater. I saw the first two debates and highlights from the last one..and unlike Perry, he's getting better and better.

While I think Obama would wipe the stage with him at this point.

He's really doing well.

Credit where credit is due.

DBZ fans will know what I am referring to..but overall, Romney is getting to be quite the debater. I saw the first two debates and highlights from the last one..and unlike Perry, he's getting better and better.

He's really doing well.

Fortunately I think weve learned our lesson about electing someone whos only known skill is Talking

He's really doing well.

Fortunately I think weve learned our lesson about electing someone whos only known skill is Talking

Whatever.

I took half my partisan hat off.

He's doing quite well. I mean..there's a good amount of flip floppery..but he seems to have gotten his footing.

And he's not pandering to the Tea Party.

He's really doing well.

Whatever.

He's doing quite well. I mean..there's a good amount of flip floppery..but he seems to have gotten his footing.

I have my moments, thanks! lol

He's really doing well.

Yeah. The President had only the most productive legislative accomplishments in 2-years of any President in more than a generation. You were saying? :rolleyes:
http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ve-post-election-period-decades-robert-costa#

Last edited:

That would be the case with any of the GOP candidates.

An aspect of the election the right seems to have forgotten about: Obama gets to campaign, too, and that includes debates where Romney or Perry would fair poorly.

He's really doing well.

Yeah. The President had only the most productive 2-years of any President in more than a generation. You were saying? :rolleyes:

Im sorry, I dont have those "special 3D glasses". I cant see what you see

Um..talking strictly about debates. I have been following Romney for quite some time. He's really improved.

Sheesh..lets keep it to that.

That would be the case with any of the GOP candidates.

An aspect of the election the right seems to have forgotten about: Obama gets to campaign, too, and that includes debates where Romney or Perry would fair poorly.

Romney..I think..would do far better.

Perry? Gosh.

Deer meet headlights.

Yeah. The President had only the most productive 2-years of any President in more than a generation. You were saying? :rolleyes:

Im sorry, I dont have those "special 3D glasses". I cant see what you see

Is that your way of saying that you're unaware of legislation thats been passed? :clap2: I admit when I'm wrong. You..... not so much

Back to topic and Romney's performance in the debates

Last edited:
Last edited:

He's really doing well.

Whatever.

I'm surprised you bring up "flip floppery" considering...:lol:

I only heard a short segment of the debate on C-Span but thought that Romney sounded more energized and was well prepared.

Forum List

Back