Mitt Romney should enter the prez race .

If it were really between Biden, Trump and Romney, it would be thinkable to vote for the third man.
Not much difference between those three assholes.
Only one of those 3 assholes has a former campaign manager and personal lawyer in jail and only one of them was fined $2 million dollars for stealing from his own charity. Just how stupid are you? Seriously.
There are convicted felons and then there are felons who are not convicted. The reason why Trump was elected. Whatever you have against him, you deny that others are just that.

The O.P.---who is almost certainly the worst Fool posting on this board, has inadvertently revealed his craven fear that the babbling fool Biden will be going to a Nursing Home---not the White House.

Bill Weld is a fine Republican candidate.

View attachment 318947

Then why the fuck didn't you VOTE for him in the 2016 election? This is an insane thread..

Duh, because I'm a Democrat. Reagan ended all my Republican voting.

The 2 brand new parties both offered defective candidates. BY ANY reasonable measure, the 2 former governors that the LParty was offering was a "non-defective" choice..

And SURE THING -- you voted Repub before Reagan.. You want me to believe that NIXON didn't make you a Democrat? EVEN if you were too young to vote?? LOL.....

I liked Nixon! That was before we learned he was a paranoid psycho.
Sure you did Shittingbull....

trump is wounded with his virus fubar. You know Mitt has been waiting in the wings . Get to the convention and get the delegates to jump ship .

What’s the downside?

Conservatives won't vote for, Dems would be far netter with him that Pedo Joe

Bill Weld is a fine Republican candidate.

View attachment 318947

Then why the fuck didn't you VOTE for him in the 2016 election? This is an insane thread..

Duh, because I'm a Democrat. Reagan ended all my Republican voting.

The 2 brand new parties both offered defective candidates. BY ANY reasonable measure, the 2 former governors that the LParty was offering was a "non-defective" choice..

And SURE THING -- you voted Repub before Reagan.. You want me to believe that NIXON didn't make you a Democrat? EVEN if you were too young to vote?? LOL.....

I liked Nixon! That was before we learned he was a paranoid psycho.
Sure you did Shittingbull....

Yes, I did, Felonious.

I'd like to see a debate between mittens and plugs for the Dim nomination. The audience should have tomatoes and D-cell batteries to display their opinion of the responses from these 2 fuckwits.

It's got pay-per-view written all over it.

trump is wounded with his virus fubar. You know Mitt has been waiting in the wings . Get to the convention and get the delegates to jump ship .

What’s the downside?
Cuomo has Dem nomination sewed up. Mittens has no chance of taking it from him. Lincoln Chaffee is up for grabs if you assholes want him

What’s the downside?
The downside? Well if you want a "republican" president then Willard Mittens isn't gonna win it for ya. I didn't vote for the piece of shit the first time and there is ZERO chance I would even consider voting for him this time. I am not voting for anyone unless Sanders by some miracle wins the nomination, I will be skipping the president and VP slots on the ticket.

Forum List

Back