Mitt Romney (R-UT) to Republicans: Stop lying about Biden stealing election from Trump

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Good thing that Romney isn't bitter, or anything like that....

RomneyAwkward.jpg

Trump is gonna be seething.
Same goes to spreaders of the Big Lie in right wing message boards and social media.

Mitt Romney is such a fool. I guess his strategy is to capture the 2024 Republican nomination and this outrageous claim of his is supposed to "discredit" President Trump?

I don't think the strategy will work, but just suppose it did for a second.

His new Liberal Friends would turn on him in a second, tell him to pound salt. They'd call him a "nazi", "literally hitler" and attack him for him mormon underwear. He'd be shot down as a racist, elitist and a piece of shit.

Sleepy Joe- or whoever else the D's might run- would schlong Mitt royally and ruin his rep.

Same goes to spreaders of the Big Lie in right wing message boards and social media.

Mitt Romney is such a fool. I guess his strategy is to capture the 2024 Republican nomination and this outrageous claim of his is supposed to "discredit" President Trump?

I don't think the strategy will work, but just suppose it did for a second.

His new Liberal Friends would turn on him in a second, tell him to pound salt. They'd call him a "nazi", "literally hitler" and attack him for him mormon underwear. He'd be shot down as a racist, elitist and a piece of shit.

Sleepy Joe- or whoever else the D's might run- would schlong Mitt royally and ruin his rep.
So your saying it would be a repeat of 2012.

pfffft
Thieving cock smokers

Just because he got his cash form China by selling out America doesn't mean he didn't steal the election. After all that is easier to believe than he got more voted than any president in the last 100 years. I knoe 8000 construction workers that would like to fill his empty head with lead. I myself would use mercury. or shit.

pfffft
Thieving cock smokers
You bragging again? Your boy friend must be out of town again.

pfffft
Thieving cock smokers
You bragging again? Your boy friend must be out of town again.
Actually your mom stole my watch after she swallowed ...what a thieving cock smoker

We don't give a shit.

TEXIT and we will destroy everything to get it. Better let us walk.

Romney and Trump hate each other and Trump base hate Romney, so this is nothing new and I applaud Romney as usual!

We don't give a shit.

TEXIT and we will destroy everything to get it. Better let us walk.

Again, Texas is never leaving the Union in your lifetime so stop writing childish nonsense like that!

Sen. Romney is right.

Trumpists learned from Goebbels the value of the “Big Lie.”

1611833348497.jpeg

Trumpers fell for the Big Lie of Biden stealing the election, big time.

Sen. Romney is trying to save what is left of the Republican Party from itself.

Unfortunately , it may well be a lost cause.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back