Mitt Romney on Clean Coal Power Plant

After seeing the video, the complaint Romney had is that PG&E was given a time limit to clean up their pollutants and missed it. If they refuse, then there really is no alternative but to close it. obama is closing them ALL, whether or not they are polluters.

After seeing the video, the complaint Romney had is that PG&E was given a time limit to clean up their pollutants and missed it. If they refuse, then there really is no alternative but to close it. obama is closing them ALL, whether or not they are polluters.

It must be amazing to be able to say anything you want and pretend as if it's reality.

This comment, your comment about your business closing down and your comment about liberals wanting to destroy all the farmland and suburbs to convert them in to cities all come to mind as recent favorites.

Too late for this feeble attack. Your Dear Leader has already kissed the Coal Business Vote goodbye. He also kissed the Gun Owner Vote goodbye last night. Your guy is fading fast. You guys better dig deep and ramp up that ole standby..."EEEETZ DAT BOOOOOOSH!!" Because you guys are clearly in trouble.

It must be amazing to be able to say anything you want and pretend as if it's reality.

This comment, your comment about your business closing down and your comment about liberals wanting to destroy all the farmland and suburbs to convert them in to cities all come to mind as recent favorites.

I gave you links. You just didn't want to read them. I'm not looking them all up again.

Like it or not, I closed my little business and retired. Well, not really retired, but gone on to something else where I don't have to put up with government regulations.

1. There is no such thing as clean coal
2. Greedy coal corps are blowing up the Appalachian mountains, where my family is from, FOR NO REASON to get to the coal (well, other than greed) - I'm glad it's going away.
3. Natural gas is replacing coal for many power plants.

You guys just can't be honest, can you?

Romney has moved so close to the center he might be considered a closet Liberal ... well, the video proves he'll say anything along the entire spectrum but what does he really believe and intend on doing? -

people have a right to know what they are voting for and for that Obama wins hands down.

I gave you links. You just didn't want to read them. I'm not looking them all up again.

Like it or not, I closed my little business and retired. Well, not really retired, but gone on to something else where I don't have to put up with government regulations.

Hahahah. You ignored everything I asked you and never returned to the thread. You're literally insane. How many cats do you own? Is it more or less than 5?

Obamabots actually believe their Dear Leader has the Coal Business Vote all locked up. lol! Absolutely hilarious. :)

1. There is no such thing as clean coal
2. Greedy coal corps are blowing up the Appalachian mountains, where my family is from, FOR NO REASON to get to the coal (well, other than greed) - I'm glad it's going away.
3. Natural gas is replacing coal for many power plants.

You guys just can't be honest, can you?

What is your family doing to earn a living there then? There's nothing else there.

What is your family doing to earn a living there then? There's nothing else there.

My family is from the southern Appalachians, so it hasn't reached them yet. There is no need to blow up the entire top of the mountain to get to coal. Bush allowed the corporations to do that to increase profit, and it is poisoning the streams and people's wells. I will never, ever forgive him for that.

And coal is not the ONLY job available in the Appalachians, despite what you righties think.

Romney has moved so close to the center he might be considered a closet Liberal ... well, the video proves he'll say anything along the entire spectrum but what does he really believe and intend on doing? -

people have a right to know what they are voting for and for that Obama wins hands down.

Obama talks about what he is going to do, why the hell didn't he just do it, especially in the first 2 years when he had all votes necessary? Obama has not won this hands down.

Obama talks about what he is going to do, why the hell didn't he just do it, especially in the first 2 years when he had all votes necessary? Obama has not won this hands down.

... when he had all votes necessary?

oh, but were that true and if he did would have -

the Republicans have been obstructionist and were the cause of the problems Obama had to first solve before attempting to implement his own agenda.

... when he had all votes necessary?

oh, but were that true and if he did would have -

the Republicans have been obstructionist and were the cause of the problems Obama had to first solve before attempting to implement his own agenda.

Before the mid-term elections when democrats controlled the house and senate.

Republicans have been obstructionists? Yet Obama was still able to sign in his Obamacare even as much as republicans wanted to stop that.

Obama has already shafted the Coal Business. No one in the Coal Business is going to vote for him. Obamabots are absolutely delusional if they believe otherwise.

Watch it and decide for yourself where Mitt stands on coal.

Romney in 2003: "I Will Not Create Jobs That Kill People" - YouTube

Looks to me like Mitt Romney was coming down on ONE coal plant in Massachusetts that was not following EPA "clean coal" regulations.

Since most of these EPA regulations are the result of the Enviro-nazis and their Democrat minions in Congress, I would have to believe that the liberals would be THRILLED that Mitt Romney is ENFORCING the "clean coal" regulations.

Another shining example of the HYPOCRISY of the leftist scum.

Forum List

Back