Mitt Romney likely win in presidential election shown by three key polls

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Rasmussen Reports has released today, three key polls that show Mitt Romney's likely win in this year's presidential election over President Obama. The Rasmussen Reports Presidential Daily Tracking Poll released today shows Romney leading 47 percent to 46 percent over Obama. Rasmussen's Daily Swing State Tracking Poll of 11 key swing states won by President Obama in 2008 shows Romney leading them by the exact same percentages. The latest Rasmussen poll of New Hampshire released today shows Romney leading there 48 percent to 45 percent.

New Hampshire is a key swing state that could make a difference with its four electoral votes, and George W. Bush would have reached 270 electoral voters in 2000 without having won this state. New Hampshire had narrowly favored Obama in many polls over the last few months and while the analysis conduced here by this columnist has consistently predicted Mitt Romney will win the state (based in part on knowledge of local politics in the state having lived in New England for years), most projected have shaded New Hampshire blue and predicted it will go for Obama. This Rasmussen survey is key in that it likely shows movement in New Hampshire in the direction of Mitt Romney.

In the instance of an incumbent president who enjoys just about 100 percent name recognition and is seeking reelection, most of the undecided voters are likely to swing to the challenger by election day. This is especially true when the challenger remains still less known to the public than the incumbent, as is true with former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney. By election day, those other nine percent not favoring Romney or Obama in the Rasmussen Daily Tracking poll are likely include less than one percent voting for third party candidates and five or six percent of those nine will likely vote for Mitt Romney. That would indicate a popular vote win by Romney of about 53 percent to 46 percent, or the reverse of Obama's win in 2008. This would lead to an electoral college total of more than 300 electoral votes for Romney.

The 11 swing states tracked by Rasmussen in it's swing state tracking poll show Romney leading 47 percent to 46 percent, where some weeks ago the two candidates were tied at 45 percent in the Rasmussen tracking poll of these 11 key swing states. President Obama won these same states collectively by a 53 percent to 46 percent margin in 2008. Now he is seven percent behind that finish now in these states. Romney is likely to capture most of the undecided votes and could win these states collectively by at least a 52 percent to 47 percent margin. That would likely lead to Romney winning Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia and Wisconsin while having a competitive chance in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

If President Obama can only win Michigan and Pennsylvania among those 11 swing states, he can not be reelected to the presidency.

Mitt Romney likely win in presidential election shown by three key polls - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

OK, time for the Maobama-bot-zombies to shit themselves, of course we know they will use the shit hole on their face.

If Romney wins it will not take long for the American people to realise they made a stupid mistake.

9-19-2012

2012-09-19-Blumenthal-ModeCheck.png

What polls fox polls not surprising but keep telling yourself that whatever helps you sleep at night.

Last edited:
It's quite obvious that the recording of Romney dumping on the entitlement crowd has seriously backfired on Democrats... They honestly believe that it was a negative, when in fact it reveals a person who isn't afraid to say what he believes in, and that's a positive. Anyone with the slightest bit of common sense knows that Mitt Romney was referring to the people who will back Obama simply because they believe that either their entitlements will remain in order, or that their racially motivated vote (based solely upon Obama's skin color) will offer them something in return. There are far more people working who are completely disgusted that they have been lined up under Obama to subsidize people who simply want to be cared for, and don't have the motivation to ante up for themselves. Obama eliminating Bill Clinton's work requirement on Welfare comes to mind. Electing Mitt Romney wont completely satisfy me Politically because there are several aspects of his politics I tend to disagree with... But given the two choices... My wallet, and my beliefs cannot afford four more years of Barry Soetoro... Mitt gets my Vote.

It's quite obvious that the recording of Romney dumping on the entitlement crowd has seriously backfired on Democrats... They honestly believe that it was a negative, when in fact it reveals a person who isn't afraid to say what he believes in, and that's a positive. Anyone with the slightest bit of common sense knows that Mitt Romney was referring to the people who will back Obama simply because they believe that either their entitlements will remain in order, or that their racially motivated vote (based solely upon Obama's skin color) will offer them something in return. There are far more people working who are completely disgusted that they have been lined up under Obama to subsidize people who simply want to be cared for, and don't have the motivation to ante up for themselves. Obama eliminating Bill Clinton's work requirement on Welfare comes to mind. Electing Mitt Romney wont completely satisfy me Politically because there are several aspects of his politics I tend to disagree with... But given the two choices... My wallet, and my beliefs cannot afford four more years of Barry Soetoro... Mitt gets my Vote.

If you think it didn't have a negative effect then you are an idiot. Back under the short bus please.

If Romney wins it will not take long for the American people to realise they made a stupid mistake.

Ah__ and am I to deduce that you think we didn't make a stupid mistake in 08? B/C if you can't cede that then I can't trust your judgment/analysis on the matter.

After hearing the news of the last several days if you feel you can still support Obama you are one dumb mother fucker.

Forum List

Back