Mitt Romney Is NOT Better for the Economy

GeoLaureate8

Nobody
May 22, 2011
Sin City
Mitt Romney supported the trillion dollar banker bailout.
Mitt Romney supported the budget deficit and national debt increase.
Mitt Romney refuses to abolish the IRS and eliminate the income tax.
Mitt Romney plans to spend 800 billion dollars on the military.
Mitt Romney supports the individual mandate.
Mitt Romney supports the fraudulent Federal Reserve system.
Mitt Romney supports taking tax payer money and giving it to foreign nations.
Mitt Romney openly pledged to fund Al-Queda terrorists in Syria.
Mitt Romney wants an expensive war on Iran.
Mitt Romney supports printing unbacked, fiat paper money.

Let me get this straight. Mitt Romney will balance the budget by cutting taxes (revenue) and increase spending?

Switching Obama with Romney is merely rearranging furniture on the Titanic. You are picking which captain should drive you into the iceburg. Congratulations. You fail. Gary Johnson is the one who would steer the ship around the iceburg (like he did in his state), but you said no, cheering for the ship to sink. Thanks a lot.

When will Romney supporters face the facts and either address them or drop support? Looks like never. They will go into the voting booth blinded.

Yes Gary Johnson is a threat to Romney. I say good!

Let me get this straight. Mitt Romney will balance the budget by cutting taxes (revenue) and increase spending?

Switching Obama with Romney is merely rearranging furniture on the Titanic. You are picking which captain should drive you into the iceburg. Congratulations. You fail. Gary Johnson is the one who would steer the ship around the iceburg (like he did in his state), but you said no, cheering for the ship to sink. Thanks a lot.

Why does this stuff matter now when you cast a vote in 2008 based entirely on the words "hope and change". All of the sudden Democrats supposedly care about specifics... You Dems are a truly funny bunch. :lol:

Getting rid of the IRS? Thats what we need to do lol. Where are your facts for this bullshit? The nasty stuff that comes out of your ass does not count.

Why does this stuff matter now when you cast a vote in 2008 based entirely on the words "hope and change". All of the sudden Democrats supposedly care about specifics... You Dems are a truly funny bunch. :lol:

I have Libertarian Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson in my signature, and yet youre so retarded you still call me a Democrat.

Everyone here has a deluded mind that sees only Left and Right. Guess what, the false left-right paradigm is a farce! Get that through your head. There exist people who are not Republicrats.

Getting rid of the IRS? Thats what we need to do lol. Where are your facts for this bullshit? The nasty stuff that comes out of your ass does not count.

Wow. You have no business on a politics forum. None of this is controversial, it's reported in the mainstream.

Romney seems politically unscathed over his support of TARP bailouts

Romney outlines plan for Romneycare to replace Obamacare | American Vision News

I will arm Syrian rebels and defeat Iran, pledges Romney - Americas, World News - Independent.ie

Forum List

Back