Mitt Romney Condemns Tulsi Gabbard’s ‘Treasonous Lies’ on Ukraine, Tulsi demands Romney resign in stinging rejoinder

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I'm probably totally wrong, but it's really quite entertaining watching a guy like Romney( changes sides more than a teenage girl changes her outfit on a first date) vs Gabbard of WEF resume fame! This Ukraine story is as convoluted as any I've ever followed!

Like the treasonous traitors stating there were no WMD in Iraq.

Have these things happened in the Ukraine? I have no idea but the problem is, no one is going to be surprised if so.

You know, the US would never torture people either.

I Tulsi untrustworthy? Maybe, but if so, she is one person. The bigger problem is the US is untrustworthy.

Mitt has been talking about running in 2024 against his hero, Sleepy Joe.

This is helping to keep his name front and center in the NeverTrumper campaign figuring out whose name they want to put up opposite Brandon.

I'm probably totally wrong, but it's really quite entertaining watching a guy like Romney( changes sides more than a teenage girl changes her outfit on a first date) vs Gabbard of WEF resume fame! This Ukraine story is as convoluted as any I've ever followed!

That video was a total waste of time. Pure commie propaganda.

Romney does not change sides. He was right in 2012 when he said Russia is our biggest threat.

This hurts Trump's feelings. He wants Trump Tower Moscow so badly, he is willing to betray our country and excuse every war crime Putin commits.

Mitt is taking the Hillary Clinton approach of accusing everyone he disagrees with of being a Russian agent. Many DNC Nazis are doing the same thing right now. "Russian" is their new "unvaxxed".

Like the treasonous traitors stating there were no WMD in Iraq.
You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction. - Donald Trump

At 43 seconds:

Last edited:
You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction. - Donald Trump

Liars calling out the lies of others have no standing.

All it takes for USMB to support a “Democrat” over a Republican is for the Democrat to be a Russian asset? Something fucking weird is happening on the right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back