Mitt Romney Calls on NATO to Prepare for Nuclear Strike from Russia

Yes I can. Again, can you, or up to here in debts and credits you are the one living in a tent under a bridge eating from a dumpster?

Nope, I live in a two thousand square foot house, have a Buick SUV, a Ford Focus and a Can Am Spyder. All fully paid for. I’ve been retired for nearly ten years and have plenty of money to do whatever I care to and I still save a fair chunk of my retirement every month.

AZrailwhale You are the lucky one then who made it in time. I heard there really was an America worth living in, twenty or thirty rather years ago.

AZrailwhale You are the lucky one then who made it in time. I heard there really was an America worth living in, twenty or thirty rather years ago.
People can and do make it in the USA. All you have to do is be willing to work hard and plan. Of course that includes not running up hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt for a worthless degree. People who get degrees that produce income or go into the trades do very well.

America isn’t always decent, but it’s the best, or nicest, if you prefer superpower this planet has ever seen. Compare how the US behaved after WWII to how Russia behaved. The US built up its former enemies, allowed them independent governments and foreign policies and left neutrals alone. Russia treated its former enemies as colonies raping their economies and reinvaded them when their internal or foreign policies failed to please it. China is already acting like a conquerer to neutrals, countries that foolishly fall under its economic sway and even its own population. My country has its warts, but generally it does good for people. I’ll take a flawed democracy over a kleptocracy or tyranny any day.
You’re not living in reality. The USG immediately after WWII is not the USG of today. Are you so clueless you don’t know of the millions of dead as the result of USG imperialist wars since the 1960s?

You’re not living in reality. The USG immediately after WWII is not the USG of today. Are you so clueless you don’t know of the millions of dead as the result of USG imperialist wars since the 1960s?
I'd say the number is more in the hundreds of thousands, but that's immaterial. Are you aware of the hundreds of millions of dead as the result of the various tyrannies we have suppressed since WWII? How many millions died in Korea as the result of Russian and Chinese support of Kim, il Jung's invasion of the republic of Korea? How many died as the result of the Russian and Chinese backed invasions of the Republic of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia? How many died in the Russian backed civil war in Malaysia? How many in the various civil wars and coups the Russia backed in Central and South America? How many died in the Middle East in wars backed by Russia? Aggressive dictatorships have been directly responsible for almost every war and revolution in the world since 1945. With the exceptions of Grenada and Panama, I can't think of a single "imperialist war" the USA has been involved in since 1945.

From someone who is actively supporting the Russian invasion of Ukraine on these boards, that's really a hypocritical comment.
lol. You don’t know what your taking about again. You believe criticizing the USG means one is supporting Russia.

Heil Hitler!

I'd say the number is more in the hundreds of thousands, but that's immaterial. Are you aware of the hundreds of millions of dead as the result of the various tyrannies we have suppressed since WWII? How many millions died in Korea as the result of Russian and Chinese support of Kim, il Jung's invasion of the republic of Korea? How many died as the result of the Russian and Chinese backed invasions of the Republic of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia? How many died in the Russian backed civil war in Malaysia? How many in the various civil wars and coups the Russia backed in Central and South America? How many died in the Middle East in wars backed by Russia? Aggressive dictatorships have been directly responsible for almost every war and revolution in the world since 1945. With the exceptions of Grenada and Panama, I can't think of a single "imperialist war" the USA has been involved in since 1945.
No. Wrong again. Do not know the numbers killed in Vietnam alone, for Christ‘s sake. Get informed before posting. How about the Korean War? Anything?

Have you no idea the number of civilians murdered in the numerous coups and wars the USG has has implemented? I’m guessing you don’t.

I mean no disrespect man but I'm starting to think that you're crazy.

Typical. Another dumb American.
There is nothing dumb about denying KGB lies.

Do not know the numbers killed in Vietnam alone, for Christ‘s sake. Get informed before posting. How about the Korean War? Anything?
a) The numbers were certainly not in the millions.

b) Those were both justified wars of self defense against Communist aggression.

Have you no idea the number of civilians murdered in the numerous coups and wars the USG has has implemented? I’m guessing you don’t.
99% of those coups were not implemented by the US. Possibly even none of them were implemented by the US.

And if we backed any coup plotters (which is not the same thing as implementing a coup) that certainly doesn't make us responsible for any murders committed by those coup plotters.

How about trying to refute me. The Russians and Chinese have killed more of their own citizens than the total death tolls of all the wars since 1946.
There's this chick, beautress, who likes crying over poor Russians and especially Ukrainians who were allegedly killed by Stalin or KGB or, was it Putin, I don't remember, but all of them were evil russians and she talks of a hundred or more million of terror victims. She'd make you a good wife if you're divorced or widowed, God forbid. Me, I won't even try any refuting. No refuting ever refuted an American. It's like beating your head against the wall. Been there.

Me, I won't even try any refuting. No refuting ever refuted an American. It's like beating your head against the wall. Been there.
It is always difficult to refute facts and reality.

That's why I always make a point of siding with reality instead of against it.

AZrailwhale is correct about the Russians and Chinese governments being the primary murderers of the world.

Well, from the JAPANESE point of view, the rape of Nanking was legal and justified. Russia has the same problem, the only people who agree with their point of view are RUSSIANS.
No. The problem is that 85% of the world population don't see any difference between Russian aggression against Ukraine and, say, American aggression against Iraq. They think, that since 1999 'Might is right', not 'Right is might'. What is much worse - they consider the USA as a weak state and already smell the blood in water. We need to make America great again and only then demonstrate them all how wrong they are.

It is always difficult to refute facts and reality.

That's why I always make a point of siding with reality instead of against it.

AZrailwhale is correct about the Russians and Chinese governments being the primary murderers of the world.
It depends. How many Americans (including Native Americans and African slaves, of course) were killed by other Americans? There is the price of dictatorship, but freedom isn't free, too.

What is much worse - they consider the USA as a weak state and already smell the blood in water.
If someone forces us to destroy them because of such a miscalculation, that's on them.

We need to make America great again and only then demonstrate them all how wrong they are.
I've no objection to national improvement, but we do not need to wait before destroying someone.

How many Americans (including Native Americans and African slaves, of course) were killed by other Americans?
I have no idea. But most Americans accept that slavery and our genocide of Native Americans were both wrong.

No. The problem is that 85% of the world population don't see any difference between Russian aggression against Ukraine and, say, American aggression against Iraq. They think, that since 1999 'Might is right', not 'Right is might'. What is much worse - they consider the USA as a weak state and already smell the blood in water. We need to make America great again and only then demonstrate them all how wrong they are.
Than the world is really stupid. Iraq was an aggressor nation. First it went to war with Iran and lost. Then it invaded and conquered Kuwait, a much smaller and weaker nation and was preparing to invade Saudi Arabia when the US Air Force and the first US Army forces arrived and deterred Iraq. The UN demanded Iraq evacuate Kuwait and it didn't. So the US led a coalition of both Arab and western forces to push Iraq out. After much destruction, Iraq signed a cease fire with many conditions that it almost immediately started violating. The US went back to war with Iraq to enforce the cease-fire and topple Saddam who had proven he couldn't be trusted to keep agreements. Putin and Russia are behaving even worse than Saddam and Iraq.

If someone forces us to destroy them because of such a miscalculation, that's on them.
Or, if their calculations are correct - they can try to attack when cornered.
I've no objection to national improvement, but we do not need to wait before destroying someone.
Right now the USA can't win a nuclear war against Russia and China simultaneously. We know it, they know it. That's why they are sure, that the USA won't directly intervene however provocative they are.
I have no idea. But most Americans accept that slavery and our genocide of Native Americans were both wrong.
Same way, most of Russians and Chinese accept that their civil wars and uncontrolled terror were both wrong (but, may be, necessary).

New Topics

Forum List

Back