Mitt Romney and Tom Cotton just abandoned fiscal conservatism...introduce bill to hike the minimum wage among other things

Wow, ol Mitt is turning himself into a decent guy. If 2024 is Mitt v Harris I would lean more towards Mitt now easily. (I will never vote for Harris)

Without question we need to do both things he is promoting. Are we saying we do not support mandatory e-verify?

Wow, ol Mitt is turning himself into a decent guy. If 2024 is Mitt v Harris I would lean more towards Mitt now easily. (I will never vote for Harris)

Without question we need to do both things he is promoting. Are we saying we do not support mandatory e-verify?
Yeah, its decent to point your gun in someones face and make them do what they dont want to do with THEIR own private property.

• Banned
The Spring Bail-out of $3.0 Tril. made the rich far richer, but only temporarily provided a Living Wage to millions of lower income workers--like never before in history. Those were the enhancements for people unemployed. Coincidentally, "Black Lives Matter" became a theme in the 50 United States, and some nations worldwide. Sydney, Australia, for example: Was not set on fire. Neither was San Francisco or Los Angeles. Not even Bakersfield was set on fire. The Republican Minority Leader is from there, even.

So that left people working, at $7.25 per hour. The marketplace was primed with the Stimulus. The market-place is poised to thrive again--and so there are Democrats and Republicans set to raise the federal Minimum Wage.

Compare and Contrast with Texas just last week. Official GOP now, (1) gouging the customers of the unregulated energy industry, (2) celebrating the intended murders of children and the elderly in fire and ice. See the celebrants in this thread alone!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The Equal-Amount daily raise of incomes in Matt 20: 1-16, is actually the real and in-fact backdrop of Matt 25: 14-30! Anyone can draw a rectangle--dotted lines from left to right, parallel to the top and the bottom. The left-right diagonal, from the bottom to the top--can then be drawn in, that in the original Back-drop of Matt 20: 1-16. See a thriving market. Take away the back-drop, lives don't matter but get cast out. In Texas, that meant into fire and ice!)

They can propose whatever they want. Its up to the State Governor and State legislature to up the minimum wage in their State. The Fed hasn't got a thing to do with it.

They can up the Fed minimum wage but that's all they can do.

Yeah, its decent to point your gun in someones face and make them do what they dont want to do with THEIR own private property.

That's fine but don't complain when people stream across the border for the jobs.

Forum List

Back