Mitt Romney, a True American...

Coward. Trump talks to him like a dog. Romney tries to talk back... but as soon as Trump dangles a cabinet position Romney bows and kisses the ring at a dinner, only for Trump to humiliate him again publicly. Romney then trash talks about how he will keep Trump in check as his political campaign and gets elected. He gets elected and loses his spine again:

""I just don't think that there is the full element that you'd need to prove an obstruction of justice case," Romney said. "I don't think a prosecutor would actually look at this and say, 'OK, we have here all the elements that would get this to a conviction.' "

Really Mitt? Do you read or watch the news?

"Hundreds of additional former federal prosecutors have signed onto a statement asserting that President Trump would have been indicted for obstruction of justice were he not currently serving as president.

The open letter organized by the nonprofit group Protect Democracy had roughly 400 signatures when it was initially posted Monday afternoon on Medium. The letter neared 700 signatures as of Tuesday afternoon."

List of former federal prosecutors accusing Trump of obstruction nears 700

Yep, it definitely sounds like no prosecutor thinks there is enough for a case.

How long until Mitt is asking for a cabinet position again?

Well if you think Romney is a coward, then by all means tell me what you think about Graham, McConnell and Cruz.

Oh I already have. McConnell is so afraid of pissing off Trump and Trump saying bad things about him, he won't even bring some House approved bills to the floor for a vote.
You mean like How that was done By democrats under Obama? Remind me did you call the dems cowards too?

Back to back Strawman arguments. I joined the forum in 2016. Prior to the 2016 election I was a republican.

You guys need to either stop and think before posting, or get some kind of new game, this one isn't working.
Just cause you did not post then does not mean you did not have an opinion, now does it? So tell us were the dem leaders cowards under Obama for refusing for 2 straight years to bring up HUNDREDS of bills from the House?

Are you a coward or you wanna bet on it? I've said since day one I have been a Republican my ENTIRE life until 2016. You wanna bet on it?

Well if you think Romney is a coward, then by all means tell me what you think about Graham, McConnell and Cruz.

Oh I already have. McConnell is so afraid of pissing off Trump and Trump saying bad things about him, he won't even bring some House approved bills to the floor for a vote.
You mean like How that was done By democrats under Obama? Remind me did you call the dems cowards too?

Back to back Strawman arguments. I joined the forum in 2016. Prior to the 2016 election I was a republican.

You guys need to either stop and think before posting, or get some kind of new game, this one isn't working.
Just cause you did not post then does not mean you did not have an opinion, now does it? So tell us were the dem leaders cowards under Obama for refusing for 2 straight years to bring up HUNDREDS of bills from the House?

Are you a coward or you wanna bet on it? I've said since day one I have been a Republican my ENTIRE life until 2016. You wanna bet on it?
You still haven't answered the question, I Never accused you of anything I ASKED you a question and now you are dancing...

Coward. Trump talks to him like a dog. Romney tries to talk back... but as soon as Trump dangles a cabinet position Romney bows and kisses the ring at a dinner, only for Trump to humiliate him again publicly. Romney then trash talks about how he will keep Trump in check as his political campaign and gets elected. He gets elected and loses his spine again:

""I just don't think that there is the full element that you'd need to prove an obstruction of justice case," Romney said. "I don't think a prosecutor would actually look at this and say, 'OK, we have here all the elements that would get this to a conviction.' "

"Hundreds of additional former federal prosecutors have signed onto a statement asserting that President Trump would have been indicted for obstruction of justice were he not currently serving as president.

The open letter organized by the nonprofit group Protect Democracy had roughly 400 signatures when it was initially posted Monday afternoon on Medium. The letter neared 700 signatures as of Tuesday afternoon."

I don't remember you defending Mitt Romney when he was attacked in 2012.

Biden said Mitt was going to put black people back in chains. That's far worse than anything Trump said.

Care to explain the hypocrisy?

You're right you didn't. I wasn't a member of this forum in 2012.

That is a piss poor attempt at a strawman fallacy.

It's not a strawman. I don't see anyone condemning Biden, or any other left-winger for how they treated Mitt Romney in 2012.

If you can't control the people of your own party today, then I don't care what Trump said.

It's that simple. You need to practice what you preach, and then I'll care. As long as you ignore all the terrible things your scum sucking democraps have said for the past decade..... then shut up. You don't have any credibility with me, or anyone who matters.

It's most definitely a strawman... I WASN'T A MEMBER HERE IS 2012! Do you understand simple concepts? I didn't join until 2016. I literally started a thread yesterday about how awful Biden is as a candidate. :abgg2q.jpg:

You still haven't answered the question, I Never accused you of anything I ASKED you a question and now you are dancing...

No dancing. You asked me a question that can't be answered. I wasn't a member on this forum until 2016. I was a Republican up until 2016. That's the answer to your question. Once again your lack of reading comprehension clicks in. Did you read the link in the OP here?

You mean Like Obama and only supporting those that voted for him? Like that?
Take a hike bozo; I'm not a liberal, so stop trying to take a swing at me as if I was one. The thing is: I'm not an idiot that votes for someone on the ballot just because they have an (R) next to their name. I have a mind and I use it when voting. I don't blindly follow the Republican party just because I'm registered as one. There's plenty pieces of shit Republican politicians (especially those in the establishment), and I'll damn well call them out for it.

No dancing. You asked me a question that can't be answered. I wasn't a member on this forum until 2016. I was a Republican up until 2016. That's the answer to your question. Once again your lack of reading comprehension clicks in. Did you read the link in the OP here?
At NO time in this thread did I ask you what you posted, go reread you stupid shit. I asked your opinion, IF as you claim Republican leaders in the Senate are cowards for NOT sending to committee bills from the dem house NOW were dem leaders of the Senate cowards for not sending over 200 bills to committee from the Republican House under Obama. Or are you claiming you are to addled to have an opinion on something from BEFORE you posted?

At NO time in this thread did I ask you what you posted, go reread you stupid shit. I asked your opinion, IF as you claim Republican leaders in the Senate are cowards for NOT sending to committee bills from the dem house NOW were dem leaders of the Senate cowards for not sending over 200 bills to committee from the Republican House under Obama. Or are you claiming you are to addled to have an opinion on something from BEFORE you posted?

This is what you said... since you have obviously seem to have a learning disability:

"You mean like How that was done By democrats under Obama? Remind me did you call the dems cowards too?"

I told you I was a Republican up until 2016. If you weren't referring to this forum, which I didn't join until 2016, but even if you weren't (which you know is a lie) with me a being a Republican at the time... WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?

This is what you said... since you have obviously seem to have a learning disability:

"You mean like How that was done By democrats under Obama? Remind me did you call the dems cowards too?"

I told you I was a Republican up until 2016. If you weren't referring to this forum, which I didn't join until 2016, but even if you weren't (which you know is a lie) with me a being a Republican at the time... WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?
I wouldn't know since you routinely attack Republicans so keep dodging cause that is IN FACT an answer too.

Biden said Mitt was going to put black people back in chains. That's far worse than anything Trump said.

It's not a strawman. I don't see anyone condemning Biden, or any other left-winger for how they treated Mitt Romney in 2012.

If you can't control the people of your own party today, then I don't care what Trump said.

It's that simple. You need to practice what you preach, and then I'll care. As long as you ignore all the terrible things your scum sucking democraps have said for the past decade..... then shut up. You don't have any credibility with me, or anyone who matters.

It's most definitely a strawman... I WASN'T A MEMBER HERE IS 2012! Do you understand simple concepts? I didn't join until 2016. I literally started a thread yesterday about how awful Biden is as a candidate. :abgg2q.jpg:

STUPID....... I'm talking about NOW.... RIGHT NOW.....

If you can't condemn people who said terrible things in 2012.... NOW, RIGHT NOW....... then shut up.

Do you understand simple concepts? My post wasn't that hard.

Most of the Democraps right now, all treated Mitt Romney like crap in 2012. Will you condemn all your Democraps? Will you?

If no..... SHUT UP.

I wouldn't know since you routinely attack Republicans so keep dodging cause that is IN FACT an answer too.

I routinely attack Republicans who support Trump only to win their next election, NO MATTER what Trump says or does.

You are the idiot that thinks if people don't support Trump they are obviously Democrats. Guess what? Just because people are smart enough to see how big of a piece of shit Trump is, doesn't mean they are Democrats. It's not a 2 party world were you have to either wear a red or blue sticker on your chest.

Every post you make, you just make yourself look more and more like a fool.

I routinely attack Republicans who support Trump only to win their next election, NO MATTER what Trump says or does.

You are the idiot that thinks if people don't support Trump they are obviously Democrats. Guess what? Just because people are smart enough to see how big of a piece of shit Trump is, doesn't mean they are Democrats. It's not a 2 party world were you have to either wear a red or blue sticker on your chest.

So you can not answer a simply question and I am the fool. You have dodged danced and weaved to avoid it. I guess I have my answer.

STUPID....... I'm talking about NOW.... RIGHT NOW.....

If you can't condemn people who said terrible things in 2012.... NOW, RIGHT NOW....... then shut up.

Do you understand simple concepts? My post wasn't that hard.

Most of the Democraps right now, all treated Mitt Romney like crap in 2012. Will you condemn all your Democraps? Will you?

If no..... SHUT UP.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

I HATE the term triggered, but obviously you are. Why would I spend my energy RIGHT NOW to condemn something, some people did in 2012 that has absolutely no bearing whatsoever with what is going on RIGHT NOW.

Let me say this as clear as possible. ANY TIME Congress does not do their jobs to properly create legislation simply because of partisan politics, that's wrong.

Do you get it? Now SHUT UP! :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

So you can not answer a simply question and I am the fool. You have dodged danced and weaved to avoid it. I guess I have my answer.

I have answered the question, several times. You are just too stupid to read it.

Should I post it in a link so you can ignore that too?

I have answered the question, several times. You are just too stupid to read it.

You have not answered the question, claiming you are a Republican while attacking all things republican does not provide an answer to what I asked. Avoiding to answer, dodging and weaving around to avoid answering, now that does in fact answer the question.

You have not answered the question, claiming you are a Republican while attacking all things republican does not provide an answer to what I asked. Avoiding to answer, dodging and weaving around to avoid answering, now that does in fact answer the question.

See, once again you fail at reading. I said I WAS a republican until the 2016 election. I already told you I am attacking Republicans that aren't acting like republicans because they continue to support Trump no matter what he says or does, only for self preservation so that Trump will not attack them and cause them to lose their reelection. They are not Republicans, they sold out not only their selves, but the Republican party. This has been said by several former Republicans lime myself. The Republican is no longer the Republican party. They are the cult of Trump.

I am not dodging your fucking stupid question. I TOLD YOU THE ANSWER.

No matter how many times you try to troll, you are forever known as an idiot who comments on threads without reading the OP and the links. A moron who lies about it despite it being clear as day... and perhaps a stolen valor fool, because in the military honor is one of the key components. There is no way a person who acts the way you do, lying repeatedly, has any honor or merit. I'd provide links to remind you what honor and merit means, but you wouldn't click on and read them.

Dude, your fucking tribal mindset is what's fueling the political divide in our country. You are going fucking nuts on this dude and anyone else that you don't think is a Republican. That's the kind of tribal barbarism I'd expect from a BLM member or a radical feminist, but you're here foaming at the mouth at this dude because he doesn't like Trump and you took a swing at me because I don't like Romney. Chill the fuck out; you're making Republicans look like rabid dogs.

This former federal prosecutors letter is such overhyped bullshit there are thousands of former federal prosecutors out there and 300 I believe signed this letter. I suspect if you looked at how many former federal prosecutors there actually are this 300 would come to less than one percent this reminds of how people cite a poll of 800 or 1000 people and act like they represent how all Americans feel about the issue being polled.

This former federal prosecutors letter is such overhyped bullshit there are thousands of former federal prosecutors out there and 300 I believe signed this letter. I suspect if you looked at how many former federal prosecutors there actually are this 300 would come to less than one percent this reminds of how people cite a poll of 800 or 1000 people and act like they represent how all Americans feel about the issue being polled.

Another Trump supporter who posts in a thread without reading the link provided to them.

Forum List

Back