MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

At least you can't keep lying about Burlington storing any power.
Probably because I’m smarter then you. Burlington doesn’t have to “store” any electricity they contract out for. They are users for that subset, idiot. Read 851 again. This time with your eyes open.

Post #851
You are legend in your own idiot mind. I find arguing with idiots tiring.

You are going to google and posting up irrelevant crap.

Burlington has NO BATTERY STORAGE. It's so high in latitude, during NH Winter the angle of incidence to solar arrays will net about 25-30% of rated panel output if the ice crystals in the atmosphere do not block most Downwelling Solar Radiation.

You are a fraud.

Probably because I’m smarter then you. Burlington doesn’t have to “store” any electricity they contract out for. They are users for that subset, idiot. Read 851 again. This time with your eyes open.

So why are you so proud of their "accomplishment"?

They've done nothing.

Ok, let’s do the math. The magic number is one. Just give us one University, Govt or related corporation, that doesn’t think we should move to more renewables and use less fossil fuel. Just one, do the math, just one.
Btw, I see no link. None, not a one. You posted made up shit.
I don't give a shit about your appeals to worthless ass clowns who are putting out what the politicians want them too. They are as worthless as you are.

1672789304198.png

You said they did it. Now you say they don't have to.

Were you lying or just stupid?

View attachment 744550

You said they did it. Now you say they don't have to.

Were you lying or just stupid?
Nothing in that says they store electricity. The whole point is, They depend upon electricity from renewables, 100%.
It’s you who keep sounding idiotic about no one can store electricity. Foolish, it’s the contractor that manages the electricity they then sell in part to Burlington. You are stooooopid. Why are you still on this storage kick. Talk about Hillary. At least you won’t sound so ignorant.

I don't give a shit about your appeals to worthless ass clowns who are putting out what the politicians want them too. They are as worthless as you are.
And so we are back to the massive scientist conspiracy theory.

So, you literally, can’t come up with one govt, university or research facility in the whole world that agrees with your tripe. Denying AGW is the bellwether for passing the asylum entrance exam.

Last edited:
And so we are back to the massive scientist conspiracy theory.
Yup.
And they’ve yet to tell us how Hunter managed to pay the entire world into supporting it out of the paltry sum they claim he scammed from Ukraine or anyone else they can make up.

Nothing in that says they store electricity. The whole point is, They depend upon electricity from renewables, 100%.
It’s you who keep sounding idiotic about no one can store electricity. Foolish, it’s the contractor that manages the electricity they then sell in part to Burlington. You are stooooopid. Why are you still on this storage kick. Talk about Hillary. At least you won’t sound so ignorant.

Nothing in that says they store electricity.

You lied. You said they did it. They don't.

It’s you who keep sounding idiotic about no one can store electricity.

I never said no one can store electricity. I asked you to prove your claim that Burlington, or your local utility, did.

Why are you still on this storage kick.

Why do you keep lying about green utilities using storage?

Nothing in that says they store electricity.

You lied. You said they did it. They don't.

It’s you who keep sounding idiotic about no one can store electricity.

I never said no one can store electricity. I asked you to prove your claim that Burlington, or your local utility, did.

Why are you still on this storage kick.

Why do you keep lying about green utilities using storage?
You’re an idiot. The contractors manage electricity just like fossil fuel user contractors do. I just go a kick out of you thinking Burlington does all this shit….they do something’s…..we’ll let you guess what it is.
ha ha
Tell us again how people store “power”.

You’re an idiot. The contractors manage electricity just like fossil fuel user contractors do. I just go a kick out of you thinking Burlington does all this shit….they do something’s…..we’ll let you guess what it is.
ha ha
Tell us again how people store “power”.

Burlington's contractors store power?
Or are you making shit up again?

I just go a kick out of you thinking Burlington does all this shit….

I get a kick out of you lying about Burlington. And then crying when I call you on it. LOL!

Liar.

Let's say, we throw out all scientific data, and projections based on that data and for the sake of argument, we go with the old unproven schtick of saying, "the climate is always changing, nothing to worry about," and assume climate change isn't real, what is the worse possible scenario that could happen from the government simply wanting cleaner for future generations? I can't think of a single thing. Now let's assume climate change is actually real, and you naysayers are all wrong, what would be the consequences of not doing anything then? Which option seems the most sensible for anyone who has two halves of a brain?

Let's say, we throw out all scientific data, and projections based on that data and for the sake of argument, we go with the old unproven schtick of saying, "the climate is always changing, nothing to worry about," and assume climate change isn't real, what is the worse (sic) possible scenario that could happen from the government simply wanting cleaner for future generations? I can't think of a single thing.

That's the point entirely. YOU can't think.

"Cleaner" - oh please. As if carbon dioxide is "dirty."

Stop the bullshit nonsense.

The government transfers and mandates cost the world TRILLIONS of dollars which could be put to better use than:
mandating bullshit everywhere
subsidizing electric cars which take tons of ores and millions of gallons of fossil fuel to produce
building more and more costly windmills
transferring all these outrageous stupid costs to everyone, which impacts poor people the most
frightening every child everywhere with bullshit that has not happened but exaggerations continue nonstop

Let's say, we throw out all scientific data, and projections based on that data and for the sake of argument, we go with the old unproven schtick of saying, "the climate is always changing, nothing to worry about," and assume climate change isn't real, what is the worse possible scenario that could happen from the government simply wanting cleaner for future generations? I can't think of a single thing. Now let's assume climate change is actually real, and you naysayers are all wrong, what would be the consequences of not doing anything then? Which option seems the most sensible for anyone who has two halves of a brain?

How many new nuclear reactors should we build?

Burlington's contractors store power?
Or are you making shit up again?

I just go a kick out of you thinking Burlington does all this shit….

I get a kick out of you lying about Burlington. And then crying when I call you on it. LOL!

Liar.
…getting upset I see. Try to control yourself. Maybe if you read post 851 it would help calm you down.

New Topics

Forum List

Back