MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

Trump and you idiots had 60 attempts to provide evidence….like always, you failed.
Lol! Actually it was the Dems who tried countless times to get Trump on things that they could never provide real evidence for. It was just a lot of talk invented to circulate in the media and bring his ratings down.

I guess you still believe that the mail in ballot thing was used as a way of making it much easier to manipulate the numbers..... And now even in the post-pandemic era they are pushing that in every state to become the norm because they know that it works. Democrats and other bureaucrats know that the more paperwork you create, the easier it is to create lies
The old “ deep state” trick.. Funny, Trump looses an election you claim is rigged but you can’t explain why ALL the down ballots didn’t give Dems a supper majority. Like, forgeries we’re only those against trump ? Idiot.

Lol! Actually it was the Dems who tried countless times to get Trump on things that they could never provide real evidence for. It was just a lot of talk invented to circulate in the media and bring his ratings down.
Well, he’s an admitted fraud. That’s why he’s so popular with Humpers, who are all frauds.,

The old “ deep state” trick.. Funny, Trump looses an election you claim is rigged but you can’t explain why ALL the down ballots didn’t give Dems a supper majority. Like, forgeries we’re only those against trump ? Idiot.
Exactly

Well, he’s an admitted fraud. That’s why he’s so popular with Humpers, who are all frauds.,
I knew you'd eventually start with subjective spouting in your few posts. People who support the current liberal/democrat movement always do when they cant win. There it is! I think you're misinformed and naive, but I won't stoop to engage with that type of banter. Bye!

I knew you'd eventually start with subjective spouting in your few posts. People who support the current liberal/democrat movement always do when they cant win. There it is! I think you're misinformed and naive, but I won't stoop to engage with that type of banter. Bye!
Really. He paid fines and restitution for Trump U and his misuse of funds from his scam “charity”. He’s a fraud….

You can’t counter Trump being fraud anymore then you can show trump is smart about anything, other then lying.

Quote their inaccurate statements. Not the claim s by Fix News, but actual quotes?

Fauci covid is not going to be a t
Quote their inaccurate statements. Not the claim s by Fix News, but actual quotes?

My gosh but you are an ignorant clod.

Here you go, basement dweller...

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Interesting.

This thread had died, and then deniers jumped back in to flood it with idiot political conspiracies.

It's good that most deniers have stopped even pretending they can discuss climate science. It's not like they ever fooled anyone.

6pd636.jpg

I have but two questions for demofks, one how come there was a mile of ice over Chicago? And how come it melted?

Forum List

Back