Missouri passes the Second Amendment Preservation Act

Yes but forgot to implement and fund expansion of Medicare that the voters mandated to the state through a plebiscite. The Missouri leaders are negligent of their sworn oaths to the people of Mizzouri...But hey, let's pass another redundant unnecessary law..There is still gun control in Missouri don't kid yerself that just anyone can carry anytime and anywhere.

Missouri's lack of gun registration & background checks has helped drive the crime & murder rate to record high, highest in the USA.

Missouri's lack of gun registration & background checks has helped drive the crime & murder rate to record high, highest in the USA.
That sex offender registration you're talking about, miss, and plenty of it, to boot. Cops on the police union are already working up a rape kit with fingerprints and DNA on any suspect who submits to a background check to purchase legal firearms.

Yes but forgot to implement and fund expansion of Medicare that the voters mandated to the state through a plebiscite. The Missouri leaders are negligent of their sworn oaths to the people of Mizzouri...But hey, let's pass another redundant unnecessary law..There is still gun control in Missouri don't kid yerself that just anyone can carry anytime and anywhere.
if you werent a free loader you wouldnt care like I dont,,

I have 100% coverage through the VA for life.

I have 100% coverage through the VA for life.
so you were just trolling again,,

Missouri House passed SAPA with one hour left in the legislative session sending this Bill to the Governors desk for the second time.

SAPA was initially passed in 2014(?) butwas vetoed by then Governor Jay Nixon (D). I expect Governor Parsons (R) to sign this bill next week...

I haven't been keeping up on this story, but how is this not nullification? Wasn't it determined that state laws can't nullify federal ones back in 1833?

Medicare is for old people. You might be meaning to rail about Medicaid, which is for poor people.

Medicare is for old people. You might be meaning to rail about Medicaid, which is for poor people.
they both have the same rot and corruption.

Forum List

Back