Missouri becomes first state to outlaw abortion...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Missouri became the first in what is expected to be a wave of states to effectively outlaw abortion in the wake of the Supreme Court’s landmark ruling Friday morning overturning Roe v. Wade.

Missouri... Always out front.
You beat me to the punch,I was just about ready to post this. your more on top of the ball than I am.

there

texas looks like they will be come the second to do so. i think its safe to say they will,they want to succeed from this corrupt government that runs the states. this video below talks all about Texas is in the process of making abortion illegal,a good look see.

there is this as well.

one of our resident posters that is a texan was on top of this.

Last edited:
Missouri became the first in what is expected to be a wave of states to effectively outlaw abortion in the wake of the Supreme Court’s landmark ruling Friday morning overturning Roe v. Wade.

Missouri... Always out front.
Missouri will be bankrupt in just a few years. A blanket law like this with no exceptions it's supposed to be illegal in the first place. Most of the abortion laws that are being passed now are more egregious than the ones that cause Roe versus Wade to be passed in the first place. I know you think this is going to be a good thing, but history will prove you wrong. You've tried to solve one problem by creating many, many more.

No surprise you beat me to the punch being a missourian,makes sense you would be top of it sooner than anybody else with your user name and all.LOL

same as Marvin being a texan was on top o of that story on texas is about to make it illegal,being the second state to follow posting that before everybody as you did on missouri before everybody.LOL

Missouri will be bankrupt in just a few years. A blanket law like this with no exceptions it's supposed to be illegal in the first place. Most of the abortion laws that are being passed now are more egregious than the ones that cause Roe versus Wade to be passed in the first place. I know you think this is going to be a good thing, but history will prove you wrong. You've tried to solve one problem by creating many, many more.
Don't hold your breath Stann...we haven't had a operational abortion clinic in Missouri for almost two years...

You see...we were also the first state where no abortions were performed...

This article is from January 2021...

Like I said ... Missouri leads the way.

MMissouri
Don't hold your breath Stann...we haven't had a operational abortion clinic in Missouri for almost two years...

Missouri is leading the way in leading us backwards.

MMissouri

Missouri is leading the way in leading us backwards.
I hate to be the one to break this to you Stann...but you're the slave owners and we're the Abolitionists.

Killing unborn children is murder...no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

And we are definitively in an era of science and medicine that makes the practice obsolete.

You're on the wrong side of history.

P.S. - Roe wasn't "passed". That's the problem.
Were you even alive prior to 1973. It was a nightmare for women, they were treated as property and second class citizens. The reason ,Roe versus Wade came into being was because states were passing egregious abortion laws and it was creating way more problems than it was solving. If it's solved anything. Today we are passing even more egregious laws in States like Texas and Oklahoma I've already heard horror stories. And we're going to have to relive all those whores again because a minority of Americans believe that there are unborn children in this world, there never were. It's an emotional ploy to drag you into that emotional thinking on abortion. No one wants abortion, it's simply is necessary component of this world.

Were you even alive prior to 1973. It was a nightmare for women, they were treated as property and second class citizens.

Yeah, I was alive prior to Roe...I was a baby.

How many babies aren't alive because of Roe?

Would you like to ask them how they feel about it.

Like Reagan said ... It's hard to not notice every single person in favor of abortion has already been born.

But Lincoln had the right idea.

Whenever I hear anyone arguing for abortion, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on them personally...

Yeah, I was alive prior to Roe...I was a baby.

How many babies aren't alive because of Roe?

Would you like to ask them how they feel about it.

Like Reagan said ... It's hard to not notice every single person in favor of abortion has already been born.

But Lincoln had the right idea.

Whenever I hear anyone arguing for abortion, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on them personally...
None, only fetuses are aborted. There is no such thing as unborn child. Children have birth dates, they are separate individuals from their mothers, and they are loved and wanted most of the time.

None, only fetuses are aborted. There is no such thing as unborn child. Children have birth dates, they are separate individuals from their mothers, and they are loved and wanted most of the time.
Not when they are teenagers. Oh vey!!!

That's nice. And abortions will continue to happen in Missouri.

Fetus is nothing but the Latin word for child in the womb.

Nobody's buying that semantic baloney anymore.

Science called and said your lies no longer fly.

Fetus is nothing but the Latin word for child in the womb.

Nobody's buying that semantic baloney anymore.

Science called and said your lies no longer fly.

Sorry, only you and your ilk, have been duped into that emotional response to abortion. Fetus is the term for the gestational period of a human being. That's not going to change. A child does not occur until it is born. So calling something an unborn child is utterly ridiculous. I hope you like laughing at yourself.

Sorry, only you and your ilk, have been duped into that emotional response to abortion. Fetus is the term for the gestational period of a human being. That's not going to change. A child does not occur until it is born. So calling something an unborn child is utterly ridiculous. I hope you like laughing at yourself.

So, abortion is cool right up to the moment of birth? That's not reasonable.

So, abortion is cool right up to the moment of birth? That's not reasonable.
That's just it. There are many reasons for having an abortion, and they occur throughout the pregnancy. The other day they talked about a woman who was married had a daughter with her husband and we're expecting another daughter. They told the little girl she would have a sister. They were preparing the nursery. But on our 20th week checkup they got some horrible news. The fetus suffered from non-viable genetic disorder. The best choice of action was immediate abortion. Are you going to sit and judge her say she can't have an abortion? That's the whole problem in a nutshell. This decision is between a woman and her doctor. No state, no court should be involved in this process it's as simple as that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back