Mississippi Starting Running Back Kray Kylin Hill vows not to play this season unless state flag is changed & the confederate battle emblem is removed

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Did he not notice the Mississippi flag before he chose to join that university?

Hill tweeted, "Either change the flag or I won't be representing this State anymore & I meant that .. I'm tired."

Hill tweeted, "Either change the flag or I won't be representing this State anymore & I meant that .. I'm tired."
Okay, Guarantee you he ain't the only RB on the depth chart. Enjoy sitting on the bench. I would yank his scholarship if he has one and give it to a more deserving player.

Drop him from the team, regardless of whether the state legislature does it or not. The football coach doesn't have the power to change the state flag and this young man should realize this.

When I played sports, it was all about what you can do to help the team win. The camaraderie you have on a team is something you will rarely experience in your lifetime. But rather than focus on his team and coaches who helped make him successful, he decided to be a selfish asshole and draw attention to himself. He just kissed his football career goodbye. It's hard enough to win without bringing a Prima Donna asshole into your locker room.

If they want to win bad enough they’ll do the right thing.

They don't have the authority to "do the right thing" as you frame it.

The head coach of Penn State can't change Pennsylvania's flag, the head coach of Ohio State can't do anything about the Buckeye State's banner.

And so it is with Mississippi State as well.

You don't have to be an expert in Mississippi constitutional law to know that.

It doesn't matter anymore. Let the sports industry implode. And then it can start up again. On the surface at least, the players must show a modicum of civility and dress for it. Support for sports needs to decline in all ways. Let the prices come back down to affordability for the masses. There won't be that much of a decline in quality at the start and it will return pretty quickly.

What impertinence!

Mr. Hill should be grateful for the privilege of attending the university and getting an education.

It doesn't matter anymore. Let the sports industry implode. And then it can start up again. On the surface at least, the players must show a modicum of civility and dress for it. Support for sports needs to decline in all ways. Let the prices come back down to affordability for the masses. There won't be that much of a decline in quality at the start and it will return pretty quickly.

People can be entertained with sports without every viewing these "big league" events like the NFL or SEC. High school football is a tremendous sporting event that I participated in as a youth. Churches and other fraternal and neighborhood groups have sponsored teams in baseball and football and were covered in the media back in the day. There is no reason why someone should have to turn on their radio or tv, or travel all the way to Pittsburgh or Cleveland or other super-sized city to be amused by "major league" sports.

When the hell did we start taking orders from some punk kid who happens to play college football? They should void his scholarship and let him go home (unless he actually has the cash and grades to stay enrolled).

Maybe he can use those running skills to outrun the cops after he holds up the local store with his buddies; because I highly doubt he’s MENSA material, so I’m not thinking he’s gonna get a great job for himself.

People can be entertained with sports without every viewing these "big league" events like the NFL or SEC. High school football is a tremendous sporting event that I participated in as a youth. Churches and other fraternal and neighborhood groups have sponsored teams in baseball and football and were covered in the media back in the day. There is no reason why someone should have to turn on their radio or tv, or travel all the way to Pittsburgh or Cleveland or other super-sized city to be amused by "major league" sports.
I do not disagree. People need to reduce their amount of resources given to pro sports. Stop giving colleges massive amounts of money also. We are learning some things in these last few months. Sports are good for us, but not to genuflect to. Why should I take a knee to the people who take a knee?

Fine and dandy. First kick stupid ass off the team then kick his ass out of school.

I do not disagree. People need to reduce their amount of resources given to pro sports. Stop giving colleges massive amounts of money also. We are learning some things in these last few months. Sports are good for us, but not to genuflect to. Why should I take a knee to the people who take a knee?
Are you against big business’? I’m not. I encourage schools like u of m to have the best football and basketball programs. Sports make those schools money and they make it so kids want to go there. Don’t be a hater.

Anyone not taking a knee is a white racist. No more demonizing black lives matter. if you don’t get it vote republican this November and get ready to be trounced

Are you against big business’? I’m not. I encourage schools like u of m to have the best football and basketball programs. Sports make those schools money and they make it so kids want to go there. Don’t be a hater.

Anyone not taking a knee is a white racist. No more demonizing black lives matter. if you don’t get it vote republican this November and get ready to be trounced

What a mewly little tough guy you are. You have the spine of a worm.

I refuse to bend the knee by force, so fuck yourself.

Are you stoned?

The population of Mississippi is 38% African-American. The Confederate emblem adopted over 100 years ago on the state flag during the height of Jim Crow has for decades been seen as a detested symbol of rebellion in defense of human slavery, and of a century of enforced apartheid and white supremacy, in the eyes of most of our nation and the whole world. As the last state to fly that banner, Mississippi has stood out — NOT in a good way. FINALLY, its legislators and Republican Governor are doing the right thing. Continuing to fly that symbol over courts and public buildings meant they were losing business, disgracing themselves and disrespecting most American citizens. This decision, though only symbolic, was a wise move.

Last edited:

I don’t kneel for ANYONE or any reason. If that makes me a racist, I’ll wear the title with pride. I demonize everyone, regardless of their race, when they act like morons. NO Lives Matter. Never have and never will.

in November I’ll do what I always do... vote for whichever candidate is closest to my views and spend the rest of the day reloading ammunition in hopes of a true Revolution.

The population of Mississippi is 38% African-American. The Confederate emblem adopted over 100 years ago on the state flag during the height of Jim Crow has for decades been seen as a detested symbol of rebellion in defense of human slavery, and of a century of enforced apartheid and white supremacy, in the eyes of most of our nation and the whole world. As the last state to fly that banner, Mississippi has stood out — NOT in a good way. FINALLY, its legislators and Republican Governor are doing the right thing. Continuing to fly that symbol over courts and public buildings meant they were losing business, disgracing themselves and disrespecting most American citizens. This decision, though only symbolic, was a wise move.

Not thst they care, but Mississippi just knocked themselves off my vacation list. The gutless pandering to the brainless chimps of all colors protesting in the streets is disgusting in every level.

Not thst they care, but Mississippi just knocked themselves off my vacation list. The gutless pandering to the brainless chimps of all colors protesting in the streets is disgusting in every level.
You are right — nobody cares where you “vacation.” Perhaps you can join Marion Morrison in the Okefenokee Swamp, where he flies his imaginary Florida Confederate “State Flag.”

Forum List

Back