Mission Accomplished!!! My liberal pro-Hillary daughter will not be voting!!!

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I have had many discussions with my liberal pro-Hillary daughter about this election, and she has finally told me today she will not be voting!!!

Mission accomplished!!!

I urge all of you to talk to your liberal friends and family and urge them NOT to vote!!!

Convince them, which I did, that Hillary Clinton is such a bad person that she is NOT worth voting for, even if that means Trump is elected President instead.

Yeah, she told you that so you'd get off her back.

Don't take that wrong. There are things a parent is just as well off not knowing, especially when they're grown.

Yeah, she told you that so you'd get off her back.

Don't take that wrong. There are things a parent is just as well off not knowing, especially when they're grown.
When Trump wins, I will buy you a soda to celebrate!!!

I have had many discussions with my liberal pro-Hillary daughter about this election, and she has finally told me today she will not be voting!!!

Mission accomplished!!!

I urge all of you to talk to your liberal friends and family and urge them NOT to vote!!!

Convince them, which I did, that Hillary Clinton is such a bad person that she is NOT worth voting for, even if that means Trump is elected President instead.

Dear Blackrook Please ask them instead to vote for a third party who can use those popular votes to help them by %. If those candidates you are voting NO to see that other third party candidates are rising, that means people DID vote but didn't vote for THEM. It still sends a message to listen to the other people who aren't sold on your approach.

For undecideds, Look up vote swap sites, where people agree to trade votes so that one party gets the benefit of the popular vote and another gets the support of the electoral vote.

Don't throw your vote away completely. Find a way to use it that helps other parties to stay involved, while either not harming or not helping candidates you have preferences about either way.

Mission accomplished!!!

Interesting.............you wore your daughter down so that she wouldn't vote.

Now, you're encouraging others to stop people from voting for Hillary, by telling them not to vote at all.

Isn't that a form of voter suppression?

Meet the ‘Trumpocrats’: Lifelong Democrats Breaking with Party Over Hillary Clinton to Support Donald Trump for President

NEW YORK CITY, New York — Meet the “Trumpocrats,” or so the sizable collection of lifelong Democrats breaking with their party because of their disgust with nominee for president Hillary Rodham Clinton and supporting instead Republican nominee Donald J. Trump call themselves.

Christian Rickers, the Virginia-based executive director of the Trumpocrats PAC—a Super PAC designed to help his like-minded lifelong Democrats abandon the sinking Democratic ship due to Hillary Clinton’s nomination and join the Trump movement—walked Breitbart News through why he is leading the effort among Democrats who support Trump for president.

Meet the ‘Trumpocrats’: Lifelong Democrats Breaking with Party Over Hillary Clinton to Support Donald Trump for President - Breitbart

Its okay, I voted enough for both of us.

Thank you. I, too, voted six times. One of the times I even voted as DuShawntee Jackson.

I always write in Calvin Coolidge on my 12 ballot. He was my favorite President from History.
Relaxed and rested and raring to go after your vaca, I see.

Had my first taste of Tequila ever on the ship. The waiters from the Mexican Restaurant Sabor on the Liberty of the Seas held a guacamole and tequila class and we were able to sample tequilas from different parts of Mexico. The winner?

Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 4.29.55 PM.png

Mission accomplished!!!

Congratulations on being an absolutely terrible parent.

Mission accomplished!!!

you have been played rook.....

Mission accomplished!!!

Interesting.............you wore your daughter down so that she wouldn't vote.

Now, you're encouraging others to stop people from voting for Hillary, by telling them not to vote at all.

Isn't that a form of voter suppression?
LOL, go fuck yourself ABikerSailor!!! :fu:

Its okay, I voted enough for both of us.

Thank you. I, too, voted six times. One of the times I even voted as DuShawntee Jackson.

I always write in Calvin Coolidge on my 12 ballot. He was my favorite President from History.
Relaxed and rested and raring to go after your vaca, I see.

Had my first taste of Tequila ever on the ship. The waiters from the Mexican Restaurant Sabor on the Liberty of the Seas held a guacamole and tequila class and we were able to sample tequilas from different parts of Mexico. The winner?

Did you like it? I had an unfortunate incident involving a Tequila Sunrise when I was 18 and I have never since been able to abide even the smell of the stuff. But until then it was shots with a wedge of lemon and a dash of salt. Fiery stuff.

Much like religion, I encourage my daughters to find their own way in politics. As long as they are voting their conscience, I will always be proud of them.

I can't think of a more anti-American thing to do than to encourage your own children not to vote. OP is an absolute scumbag. What a pathetic, sorry excuse for a father.

If you hate the USA so much, then get the fuck out of here. Move to Somalia where you'll be happy. Asshole.

Forum List

Back