missing white women sydrome?

The only people who deserve to complain about media coverage are white males. NO ONE reports on missing white males, and NO ONE reports on white males who get shot by the cops.
Hate to say it but true. I watched a 22 year old engineering student get shot by cops. He was having a mental episode but was not a threat. He was from an affluent family. Did not even make the local news. Cops need held accountable for murder no matter the color of the victim. Of course this goes for any murderer .

She's 100% on the money. We don't care about "dark women" whether they be black or latino. Nor Native American women. Nor Asian. Nor lesbian, trans, non-binary, etc, etc, etc.
But the collective world drops trou and loses their shit for one, cute little button of a white girl who's van traveling with secret-psycho fiancee.

What it conveys is a terrible insight into the majority of this disconnected country's inventory of a "value of a life". And don't waste my time with abortion compares.
no she isnt. i read about the missing peple everyday and ,most are black. an d quiet few native am,ericans do i get in the nerws. just more race batting.

Hate to say it but true. I watched a 22 year old engineering student get shot by cops. He was having a mental episode but was not a threat. He was from an affluent family. Did not even make the local news. Cops need held accountable for murder no matter the color of the victim. Of course this goes for any murderer .
not true at all.

Seacoast current? Lol ya not exactly the 6 o'clock news there sparky

6 o clock news for you. smart ass.

thats not true either

i wouldnt call her cute.

A single story on a local station is not really the same as the media obsessing like they did with the girl in question.

How many stores did CNN, FOX, MSNBC and the rest run on Nadine Moses?

Native Indians are their own nation & have their own police. It's their fault their police don't care about their women.[/uote]

most blacks won't rat out criminals to the cops but at least the feds keep records even if shoddy on the disappearances of black women. They keep NONE on native indian women. And it occurs to me..they allegedly keep records on americans harassing muslims..as if that happens.

Tipsycatlover said:
Searching for the missing is peculiarly part of white culture.

peculiar to white culture. Yes. Probably so. Tell you what else is peculiar to white culture. They spread civilization. It was europeans wanting freedom of religion who did the hard work of travelling that distance and settling this new land which wont easy. They toiled and died, were abducted into slavery and worse. But what they did was to settle this land so these lazy, stupid SJW assholes can run it down to nothing after all western europeans hard work and sacrifice.

peculiar to white culture. Yes. Probably so. Tell you what else is peculiar to white culture. They spread civilization. It was europeans wanting freedom of religion who did the hard work of travelling that distance and settling this new land which wont easy. They toiled and died, were abducted into slavery and worse. But what they did was to settle this land so these lazy, stupid SJW assholes can run it down to nothing after all western europeans hard work and sacrifice.
thats because most blacks are criminals.

yep in new hampshire you ever herd of the state?
Yep but not much to be honest. Not exactly a state that makes alot of headlines. Lol. That is likely a good thing. Probably more peaceful than most. There was a time I was different but now a days notoriety is not something I seek.

Forum List

Back