'Missing White Woman Syndrome

You dislike Moslems because they actually believe and support their religion, while we do not?
How noble.
It is obvious the US is the greatest terrorists.
Moslems are not going around the world invading anyone.
They have their sectarian struggles, but they are real because they are local.
We on the other hand lie and makeup fake excuses to murder and steal.
Like the majority of Kuwaitis are Iraqi and want to be returned to Iraq.
It was only the British who stole Kuwait from Iraq around 1900, and set up a foreign Bedouin emir.
The Kuwaitis were stealing Iraqi oil.
US ambassador Glasspie gave permission for the Iraq invasion of Kuwait.
We just lied, cheated, and murdered, like the "Highway of Death" where we massacred mostly civilians retreating under a negotiated true.
You lost me at "Moslems are not going around the world invading anyone."

That's quite funny.....pull the other leg while you're at it!!!

It all comes down to ratings

Missing beautiful white girl gets ratings
Missing fat white girl doesnt

Somebody started the shit.
You didn't have to massacre Olympic athletes at Munich either.
One thing you folks never seem to learn is live and live. The Jews just wanted a place on Earth to call their own and you folks think they all need to die a horrible death for it.

Nope.
First of all, I am Jewish, and after the 2nd rebellion against Rome failed, Jews were told to atone for the sins of arrogance and pride, which had caused their defeat.
No Jew is supposed to got to the Mideast until the Messiah comes, as proof we have been redeemed.

Moslems do live and let live.
Zionists do not.
Zionists do not want a place of their own on Earth, but they instead want to massacre the natives and steal what is not theirs.
There are no Moslems who want to kill Jews.
Moslems are a type of reformed Jew, and Jews are specifically mentioned and protected by the Quran.
Jews have always done best under Moslem governments, and have been given high administrative roles by them, such as the Jewish Viziers under the Moors, etc.

I do not remember the Munich massacre enough to comment right now, but in genera violence was a last resort after police moved in.

You lost me at "Moslems are not going around the world invading anyone."

That's quite funny.....pull the other leg while you're at it!!!

Give me an example of Moslems invading anyone?

Remember the Mongols, Moghuls, Moors, Mamelukes, and Turks are not Arab and not really Moslem but supposed converts out of convenience.

Nope.
First of all, I am Jewish, and after the 2nd rebellion against Rome failed, Jews were told to atone for the sins of arrogance and pride, which had caused their defeat.
No Jew is supposed to got to the Mideast until the Messiah comes, as proof we have been redeemed.

Moslems do live and let live.
Zionists do not.
Zionists do not want a place of their own on Earth, but they instead want to massacre the natives and steal what is not theirs.
There are no Moslems who want to kill Jews.
Moslems are a type of reformed Jew, and Jews are specifically mentioned and protected by the Quran.
Jews have always done best under Moslem governments, and have been given high administrative roles by them, such as the Jewish Viziers under the Moors, etc.

I do not remember the Munich massacre enough to comment right now, but in genera violence was a last resort after police moved in.
It's no Moslems....it's Muslims......and I've rarely met a Muslim that believes in letting an insult against their religion go and just forget about it.
Jews and Christians have been the victim of ethnic cleansing all over the Middle-East in recent years. As a matter of fact it's going on under the Taliban as we speak. So if you don't stop lying to me....not only will God curse you but I will put your lying ass on ignore.

It's no Moslems....it's Muslims......and I've rarely met a Muslim that believes in letting an insult against their religion go and just forget about it.
Jews and Christians have been the victim of ethnic cleansing all over the Middle-East in recent years. As a matter of fact it's going on under the Taliban as we speak. So if you don't stop lying to me....not only will God curse you but I will put your lying ass on ignore.

Moslem is the traditional spelling for hundreds of years, I sometimes write Muslim, but I am not going to change habits now, nor is there any reason to believe which is correct. Depends on who you talk to.

Being touchy about religions is understandable considering all the many holy crusades intent on genocide against Islam.

Jews and Christians have NEVER once been a victim of ethnic cleansing by Moslems.
Never happened.
In fact, after the Palestinian problem with Zionists, most Mideast countries made it illegal for Jews to leave and go to Israel.
They had to sneak out.

As for Afghan Jews, like most Jews around the world, they took up Israel's off of free homes confiscated from native Palestinians.

{...
Jews have more than a thousand-year history in Afghanistan, and only slowly began emigrating after World War II. But the rise of communism, the Red Army’s persecution of religious people across Central Asia and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979 led the Jews of Afghanistan to leave for good to Israel, the United States and elsewhere.
...}
Nothing to do with Moslems.

That is because police have totally ruined their credibility.
The war on drugs, asset forfeiture, mandatory sentences, 3 strikes, etc. are all totally and completely illegal.
And that does not even include things like no-knock warrants, shooting unarmed people, etc.

I have the perfect solution....
Dont commit crimes,problem solved.

I have the perfect solution....
Dont commit crimes,problem solved.

Technically drugs are not a crime.
A crime is where you violate the inherent principle of not harming the rights of others.
Drugs harm no one else.
Until the War on Drugs, no-knock-warrant were only legal in cases involving a hostage.
It is illegal to use a raid to get the evidence needed for conviction.
You are supposed to already have that, or the search warrant is illegal.

The main criminals right now in the US, are the police.

It all comes down to ratings

Missing beautiful white girl gets ratings
Missing fat white girl doesnt
Quick murders are not as enticing as ones where it is a puzzle and seemingly drags in more people of interest for varying reasons. In the end... dead is dead. Finding children is the more painful epilogue.

Quick murders are not as enticing as ones where it is a puzzle and seemingly drags in more people of interest for varying reasons. In the end... dead is dead. Finding children is the more painful epilogue.
There has been no new information on this case for a week. Yet, it is still a lead story on most newscasts

The guy killed himself and was eaten by gators

Forum List

Back