'Missing White Woman Syndrome

Do they really?

I'm seeing an entire race who think NOTHING of the death of their truly innocent. They only care about the death of ANY black person if they can somehow blame a white person.

If blacks care about their own, WHER3 AR3 THEIR POSTS?

And the self hating white folks who keep bringing up these threads, WHERE ARE THEIR THREADS?

These threads are just another feeble attempt to bring down white people a notch or two for caring about their own.
True, they really don’t give a shit about their own.

Well the left runs the media......maybe they could talk about inner city violence.......oh wait...that would destroy their white supremacy narrative.........interesting that this goes along with it...who knew......it's like it's all connected.

The media and the left doesn't really care about non-white missing persons or crime victims because it would show that the majority of their killers were also non-white. We can't have that narrative now, can we?

MSNBC's Joy Reid dismisses focus on Gabby Petito case as 'missing White woman syndrome'

-- 'Why not the same media attention when people of color go missing?' Reid asked​

I saw this story and had to agree with Joy Reid on this one.

"MSNBC host Joy Reid turned to race Monday while discussing the media's coverage of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito, dismissing the focus on the case as "missing White woman syndrome."

During a segment on her show "The ReidOut," Reid said while Petito's family deserved "answers and justice," she felt the same media attention didn't apply to non-White people when they go missing. "

In 2020 209,375 females under 21 reported missing, and 59,369 females over the age of 21 were reported missing. So far this year there have been 1,571 missing persons reported, 1546 cases have been closed, with 25 currently remaining open.

So why isn't there 24/7 coverage of the other 24 cases right now? Why is the news only covering Gabby Petito?

Is it because Gabby was a beautiful, young, blonde white girl?

'Missing White woman syndrome. The term coined by the late and great Gwen Iffil to describe the media and public fascination with missing White women like Laci Peterson or Natalee Holloway, while ignoring cases involving missing people of color," she added, referencing two well-known cases of missing women.

MSNBC has extensively covered the case and its website Monday morning prominently featured an opinion piece on the missing woman.

Reid spent the remainder of the segment discussing multiple instances of missing Black and Native American individuals she claimed to have never heard about in the same way as the Petito case.'

So why does the media only seem to report on missing white women? IS it an issue of RACE?

To some, perhaps an even bigger question right now is WHY DOES A MISSING WHITE GIRL WARRANT 24//7 COVERAGE RIGHT NOW? WHY DOES THIS 'MISSING PERSONS' CASE MERRIT MORE MEDCIA ATTENTION THAN HUNDREDS OF AMERCIANS AND ALLIES STILL STRANDED IN AFGHANISTAN OR MORE ATTENTION THAN THE DETERIORATING BORDER DISASTER?

News Nation took another path, as Joy always makes everything about Race, it's always about her race, because she too is a self serving racist.
News Nation however talked about the discrepancy between the devotion and man power to search for white woman, but lack the same desire and attention towards missing Native Americans.
Biden doesn't care, because that demographic are not needle movers in the political arena, as their vote numbers are to low for his concern.
Trump and his administration on the other hand did great things for the plight of these Native American Woman, unbeknownst to the general public who were not gonna see this stuff in the hide everything positive news.
The Dems glossed over for years Native American Issues:
“From Wyoming's Wind River Country to members of Canada's First Nations, the crisis of violence against Indigenous women and girls transcends state and national borders. Here in our own country, presidents of both parties have tried and failed to find lasting solutions,” Rose Dunleavy writes in U.S. News & World Report.
“To his credit, President Donald Trump has remained committed to our cause.”
Justice remains out of reach for so many Indigenous victims of violence. Scores of families are left to wonder if their mother or daughter will ever be found or their killer apprehended. From Wyoming's Wind River Country to members of Canada's First Nations, the crisis of violence against Indigenous women and girls transcends state and national borders. To his credit, (then) President Donald Trump had remained committed to The Native American cause. The U.S. Department of Justice, for example, recently awarded over $560 million in grants to support public safety, crime victims and youth programs in tribal communities.

When Attorney General William Barr visited rural Alaska 2 years or so ago, he took their concerns seriously, joining their efforts by declaring a public safety emergency and devoting tens of millions of dollars to combating crime and assisting victims.
More importantly, he took their plight to then president Trump, who responded by creating Operation Lady Justice, a historic nationwide effort to bring justice to missing and murdered Indigenous people. The job of the task force was to develop protocols to handle unsolved missing or murdered persons cases, and to provide closure to the many families who have gone without it for far too long.
The last summer in the Trump Administration, the task force accomplished a major milestone with the opening of a cold case office in Anchorage, Alaska. This new office joined five existing Operation Lady Justice offices in Arizona, Montana and several other important locations. These are tangible resources that represent a long-term commitment to our nation's first peoples.
The former president also had called for much-needed reforms to the Indian Health Service. Last year, then First Lady Melania Trump was briefed on a White House task force's recommendations for eliminating child abuse in a system that serves 2.6 million Native Americans and Alaska Natives.

The task force's 10 recommendations range from annual awareness training conducted by child welfare experts to withholding pay from retired employees convicted of exploiting children. The Trump administration stood ready to implement these common sense solutions to ensure the terrible abuses seen in the past are never repeated.

So while Biden is supporting and protecting the abuses of woman and children, and his administration shows a contrast between search efforts for missing white woman compared to the efforts given other races, Trump was focused on the plight of these abuses and actually did something about it, protecting the people that the Dems have long forgotten for years.

Note: I brought up these discrepancies almost a year ago back in Oct 21, 2020.

Last edited:

MSNBC's Joy Reid dismisses focus on Gabby Petito case as 'missing White woman syndrome'

-- 'Why not the same media attention when people of color go missing?' Reid asked​

"MSNBC host Joy Reid turned to race Monday while discussing the media's coverage of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito, dismissing the focus on the case as "missing White woman syndrome."

During a segment on her show "The ReidOut," Reid said while Petito's family deserved "answers and justice," she felt the same media attention didn't apply to non-White people when they go missing. "

In 2020 209,375 females under 21 reported missing, and 59,369 females over the age of 21 were reported missing. So far this year there have been 1,571 missing persons reported, 1546 cases have been closed, with 25 currently remaining open.

So why isn't there 24/7 coverage of the other 24 cases right now? Why is the news only covering Gabby Petito?

'Missing White woman syndrome. The term coined by the late and great Gwen Iffil to describe the media and public fascination with missing White women like Laci Peterson or Natalee Holloway, while ignoring cases involving missing people of color," she added, referencing two well-known cases of missing women.

MSNBC has extensively covered the case and its website Monday morning prominently featured an opinion piece on the missing woman.

Reid spent the remainder of the segment discussing multiple instances of missing Black and Native American individuals she claimed to have never heard about in the same way as the Petito case.'

So why does the media only seem to report on missing white women? IS it an issue of RACE?

To some, perhaps an even bigger question right now is WHY DOES A MISSING WHITE GIRL WARRANT 24//7 COVERAGE RIGHT NOW? WHY DOES THIS 'MISSING PERSONS' CASE MERRIT MORE MEDCIA ATTENTION THAN HUNDREDS OF AMERCIANS AND ALLIES STILL STRANDED IN AFGHANISTAN OR MORE ATTENTION THAN THE DETERIORATING BORDER DISASTER?

Great distraction for the MSM per Biden

The media and the left doesn't really care about non-white missing persons or crime victims because it would show that the majority of their killers were also non-white. We can't have that narrative now, can we?
I guess no one ever made Joy Reid aware of this one. Serial Killers, Part 5: Wayne Williams and the Atlanta Child Murders | Federal Bureau of Investigation It ran non stop in the news for the better part of a year. Twenty-nine murders of black children in 22 months at the hands of twenty year old black man, Wayne Williams. My point is not race, but the crass discounting of these tragedies to something as superficial as race. SMH

It's true.

The funny thing about our society is that whites are disregarded, lampooned, and blamed for everything under the sun...but have a pretty little blonde go missing for a week?

Lord!

The sun will not SHINE till they find her!

Our culture is strange.
On top of that you can bet there were a dozen other pretty girls who disappeared along highways and truck stops that may never be accounted for because they became druggies, their families disowned them if they cared in the first place and the media will ignore.

On top of that you can bet there were a dozen other pretty girls who disappeared along highways and truck stops that may never be accounted for because they became druggies, their families disowned them if they cared in the first place and the media will ignore.
Yeap.

You know, you could dedicate an entire 24-Hour media program to cover nothing but the violence in Chicago., violence in NY, and crimes / terrorist activity Antifa & BLM engages in (though I will admit that Antifa & BLM have gotten much quieter than not too long ago when they were causing BILLIONS of dollars in damage to Democrat-run cities).

I mean every weekend alone in Chicago there are at least 45 shootings and at least 8 - 8 people killed, often, unfortunately, including children.
What about St. Petersburg florida and their murder rate this year?

I guess this would be "missing black kid syndrome." Maybe she should have been paying attention back in 1979-1981. Wayne Williams’ 1981 arrest allayed crime fears, ended Atlanta Child Murders

They need what is known as The Great White Defendants for their media slants; blacks murdering 5 years olds in mass shootings on playgrounds and houses aren't going to get national media attention for days, it's just normal event, almost daily, in Hood Rat Land, but a white guy murdering his girlfriend gives them a 'See!!! Whitey kills people too N Stuff!!!' narrative they can milk for their racist agendas.

Never mind the left builds monuments to violent criminal thugs, while no white people are going to be painting murals and making a Hero out the clown who murdered this girl, just ignore all that.

blindboo said:
There is a reason why Americans have the memory retention of a goldfish.

The media.

They want you to forget about that the 20 year Nation Building disaster in Afghanistan we just finished. So they can snooker us into the next one.

speak for yourself blind one.

I'm sick of the way every stinking issue or story has to be turned around and made into a black comparison issue.

On any news show you could have a story about a white guy blowing his nose into some Charmin tissue. The very next question asked would be, "If a black person blew his nose, would he have access to Charmin? Or would he have to blow his nose into his hand? This is a question of equity! Every black person should be given a lifetime supply of Charmin. Anyone who doesn't agree is racist. Period."

Sure, that's a stupid and ridiculous example. But that's how ridiculous our society has become about the issue of race.

A beautiful young white girl is easy for many people to relate to. Some might see her as.the perfect 'girl next door.' Or maybe fantasize about her as a wonderful mate. Or simply love how neat, attractive, and nice, she seems.

Lots of men think (many) blondes are gorgeous. Myself included. A lot of black guys begin to drool whenever they're within a mile of a pretty white woman. Men LOVE pretty women (most men, that is, lol).

Even on the morning news shows, I prefer a beautiful Megan Kelly type anchor person. I no longer watch morning national news shows because all the women anchors seem to be black, these days. I just don't relate to them or find them attractive.

I''m sure some people will shout Racist after reading these words, but I consider them to be true. People care about things and people they can easily relate to.

Someone mentioned Gwin Ifill (sp?) in another post. I always felt she was hugely over-rated and not attractive. So I didn't care to watch her. Many of the woke imbeciles would call that racist. But, in America, we still, Thank Gawd, have a right to personal preferences (for the time being, that is).

Last edited:
It's true.

The funny thing about our society is that whites are disregarded, lampooned, and blamed for everything under the sun...but have a pretty little blonde go missing for a week?

Lord!

The sun will not SHINE till they find her!

Our culture is strange.
Ask yourself....since BLM has been attacking people in open air restaurants and on the roads...can you blame folks for not giving a damn about blacks in general?

This is a fascinating story. EVERYBODY likes a pretty white girl. All demographics. EVERYBODY is outraged that this bastard killed her, and may escape apprehension and punishment.

There are beautiful "Black" girls who could just as easily be the focus of a nationally-exalted news stories. If it happens - God forbid - it will get similar coverage.

As I said in my earlier post, #36, every piece of news seems to immediately, and predictably, get twisted into a stinking black comparison story. It's sickening.

About half hour ago, there was a segment on the nightly national news about this story. But , the segment wasn't allowed to be about the tragedy of the murdered white girl, Gabby Petito.

Instead, they had about four black reporters being interviewed, and allowed to whine on and on about why black women don't get the same amount of attention when they go missing. One of the loudest of the fucking whiners was Joy Reid. This idiot just blew off the Gabby Petito case, and went into her black comparison crap. I had never even heard of this broad until tonight. Lol. Hope I never see the bitch again.

Everyone had to know this disgusting comparison would come. Blacks apparently come hardwired with a giant 'Whiner' gene. Because there is NO other group of people on this planet who are bigger crybabies and fucking non-stop whiners.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back