Missed the Hearings today! Need to Catch up!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

Anyone watch the hearings today? I missed them and I wondered if any of these questions were answered:

1. Just when did the White House find out that it was indeed a terrorist attack? (date)

2. When did the State Department find out it was a terrorist attack? (date)

3. When did Ambassador Stevens ask for more security? Is there proof of this through documents?

4. Why didn't the president have a press conference on the Benghazi attack or an address to the nation?

5. How did the story of the video start?

6. Who informed the president of the terrorist attack in Benghazi?

7. Who informed the State Department of the terrorist attack in Benghazi?

8. Why did Carney, Rice and Clinton continue with the stories of the video when the terrorist attack was stated by Intelligence Officials?

9. Were there any other facts that came out today that were interesting?

Thank you very much!

Anyone watch the hearings today? I missed them and I wondered if any of these questions were answered:

1. Just when did the White House find out that it was indeed a terrorist attack? (date)

3. When did Ambassador Stevens ask for more security? Is there proof of this through documents?

4. Why didn't the president have a press conference on the Benghazi attack or an address to the nation?

8. Why did Carney, Rice and Clinton continue with the stories of the video when the terrorist attack was stated by Intelligence Officials?

Thank you very much!
Live Video - C-SPAN | C-SPAN

It is just starting to replay. If you have over 4 hours.

Thank you very much!

Within 24 hours

Obama lied.

I can sum it up for you. They basically said it was all due to bad intel, and they wouldn't go any further in detail.

I smell another Fast and Furious debacle coming. There will be months and months of screaming and threats, and then when a new shiny object catches the eyes of the american people this story will be dropped like a bad habit.

They (Kennedy and Lamb) pretty much said that based on the intelligence they had, that they thought it was the video that created the attack.

They won't go back on that statement. Backed Rice on her comments.

I can sum it up for you. They basically said it was all due to bad intel, and they wouldn't go any further in detail.

I smell another Fast and Furious debacle coming. There will be months and months of screaming and threats, and then when a new shiny object catches the eyes of the american people this story will be dropped like a bad habit.

sad to say but this is sooo true.

The men that asked for more security completely called bullshit on all the spin, and said that they were left hanging over there, after begging for help.

Kennedy and Lamb conceded that it wasn't a budgetary issue.

There is a 50 minute video that seems to be being withheld at the moment.

By the way, I'm a little astounded that no one on this forum thought about having a thread about this throughout the day, since it ran for most of the day.

I guess the flame zone was too important to pay attention to a hearing regarding 4 men losing their life.

Says something about the forum membership, really.

Kucinich was the most surprising today. He tore Obama a new one.

His 2 minute speech is on youtube.

Things are not looking good for the administration.
Some people need to be asked some questions under oath about this...

The economy and anything like this are the real issues.

Ryan needs to ram this up Joe Biden's ass all night long.

You'll notice the cowards on the left are only going to post to threads that have the word abortion in them.

Forum List

Back