miss hillary's college senior thesis on saul alinsky.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i thought she had had it sealed... faux pas

read and review, if she runs, she will be the expert on alinsky, the author of rules for radicals

i cast no aspersions, nor do i have a political side in this other than my own.

i am neither a democrat nor a republican.

i did however grow up near chicago.

EconomicPolicyJournal.com Hillary Clinton s 1969 Thesis on Saul Alinsky

Last edited:
  • Banned
"Although Alinsky calls Chicago his “city”, the place really represents to him the American Dream–in all its nightmare and its glory."

Oh the pain of it. A college girl at work, who could have ever imagined...

And in summary:

"In a very important way he is. If the ideals Alinsky espouses were actualized, he result would be social revolution. Ironically, this is not a disjunctive projection if considered in the tradition of Western democratic theory. In the first chapter it was pointed out that Alinsky is regarded by many as the proponent of a dangerous socio/political philosophy. As such, he has been feared – just as Eugene Debs or Walt Whitman or Martin Luther King has been feared, because each embraced the most radical of political faiths — democracy."

How will she ever survive saying such a thing, at 18 to 22?

And in summary:

"In a very important way he is. If the ideals Alinsky espouses were actualized, he result would be social revolution. Ironically, this is not a disjunctive projection if considered in the tradition of Western democratic theory. In the first chapter it was pointed out that Alinsky is regarded by many as the proponent of a dangerous socio/political philosophy. As such, he has been feared – just as Eugene Debs or Walt Whitman or Martin Luther King has been feared, because each embraced the most radical of political faiths — democracy."

Have you listened to things she has said since then and continues to say? She hasn't changed since she was in college, only now she might have more power. Some of her quotes are dangerously similar to things that other dictators have said. Her mindset is what we should consider.

And in summary:

Have you listened to things she has said since then and continues to say? She hasn't changed since she was in college, only now she might have more power. Some of her quotes are dangerously similar to things that other dictators have said. Her mindset is what we should consider.
You feel free to consider it, I'll simply vote for her and be done with it. After all, I can't vote for whatever nutjob you people run.

[
secretary clinton wrote really well, even at such a young age.

Alinsky was a famous character of the era. It is not surprising political science students would write theses about him.

From the link:
Alinsky, Saul D. Mr. Alinsky and I met twice during October in Boston and during January at Wellesley. Both times he was generous with ideas and interest. His offer of a place in the new Institute was tempting but after spending a year trying to make sense out of his inconsistency, I need three years of legal rigor.
:badgrin:

Clinton dismissed Alinksy's model as ineffective:

In addition to the uncertainty of its two fundamental assumptions, community, and participation, the power/conflict model is rendered inapplicable by existing societal conflicts. The primary visible conflict today is racial with most of our urban problems having racial aspects. Any attempt to specify a conflict cannot help but touch on the larger issues of racism and segregation.

And in summary:

You feel free to consider it, I'll simply vote for her and be done with it. After all, I can't vote for whatever nutjob you people run.
that's pretty funny.

And in summary:

that's pretty funny.
Funny? No, accurate.

And in summary:

that's pretty funny.
Funny? No, accurate.
funny and accurate.

i think if.... she runs.... this may come up

And in summary:

that's pretty funny.
Funny? No, accurate.
funny and accurate.

If she runs, she wins. It's her time...

And in summary:

that's pretty funny.
Funny? No, accurate.
funny and accurate.

Yes, how horrible it will be for the masses to discover that she didn't admire Alinsky.

Maybe someone can tell me what Alinsky actually did other than write a book

[
secretary clinton wrote really well, even at such a young age.

Alinsky was a famous character of the era. It is not surprising political science students would write theses about him.

From the link:
Alinsky, Saul D. Mr. Alinsky and I met twice during October in Boston and during January at Wellesley. Both times he was generous with ideas and interest. His offer of a place in the new Institute was tempting but after spending a year trying to make sense out of his inconsistency, I need three years of legal rigor.
:badgrin:

Clinton dismissed Alinksy's model as ineffective:

In addition to the uncertainty of its two fundamental assumptions, community, and participation, the power/conflict model is rendered inapplicable by existing societal conflicts. The primary visible conflict today is racial with most of our urban problems having racial aspects. Any attempt to specify a conflict cannot help but touch on the larger issues of racism and segregation.
Oh my, that throws a wrench into the Right's accusations.

And in summary:

that's pretty funny.
Funny? No, accurate.
funny and accurate.

that'll be MRS POTUS to you, bub.

LMAO

Forum List

Back