miss hillary are you running ?? and i like your style)

It isn't "miss." She is married. Sort of.

And she is so wide, she would be impossible to miss.

The reason she's in hiding is because she doesn't choose to be a target at this moment. Folks might remind her about Benghazi or about how she was in a helicopter (not with Brian Williams) when the chopper was FIRED on!!! Or they might bring up her missing files from her law firm days. Or they might ask her what the fuck she "accomplished" as a First Lady, or as a U.S. Senator or as a Secretary of State that warrants nominating her for the position of President of the United States.

She is wise to be hiding.

The reason she's in hiding is because she doesn't choose to be a target at this moment. Folks might remind her about Benghazi or about how she was in a helicopter (not with Brian Williams) when the chopper was FIRED on!!! Or they might bring up her missing files from her law firm days. Or they might ask her what the fuck she "accomplished" as a First Lady, or as a U.S. Senator or as a Secretary of State that warrants nominating her for the position of President of the United States.

She is in alcohol rehab.

They are having delays in trying to figure out how to reconstruct her face so she will look the same age as scott walker. maybe Hillary needs to ask Queen Pelosi how she keeps herself looking 60 while Pelosi is actually 120 years old.

• Banned

miss or mr first name is a southern thing i picked it up in florida, which is where i wish i was now instead of vermont where it's below zero most of the time.

but you are right, about way baggage. just how she campaigned to destroy miss monica should negate her run.

champion of women's rights... right

Forum List

Back