Misinformation leads to animosity toward Idaho health care workers

No, we simply want the disinformation campaign to stop and for another 15-20% of the country to get vaccinated. All of what we are seeing right now was preventable.
Lol, I have to take a nudist point if view here. If I get threatened on the job I just go get a job where I won't get threatened. These workers wise up the folks making the threats suffer natural consequences of their actions. No health workers when they need them. If the repug does not want the shot. Also fine with this. Less repugs to listen to in the future.

Again, we don't die. And we can sue as soon as 2024 rolls around or if there is "willful misconduct". I think I'll make it another two years and 3 months. ;)

However, both experts emphasized that this is not complete immunity. A company can still be sued if there's willful misconduct.'​
"They can't mislead," said Gostin. "Deceive, be fraudulent, or hide information."​
The basis for this partial immunity is a law called the "Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness" Act, referred to as the PREP Act. This law was initially created in 2005 as liability protection for pharmaceutical companies.​
In February, HHS Secretary Alex Azar invoked the PREP Act yet again in an effort to promote the production of the COVID-19 vaccines. The approved vaccines are protected from lawsuits until 2024 under the PREP Act.​

Yes you can still die, I still have over a 99% chance I won't die either. No, you cannot sue the pharmaceutical companies. So go ahead and go get your experimental vaccine about every six months.

Yes you can still die, I still have over a 99% chance I won't die either. No, you cannot sue the pharmaceutical companies. So go ahead and go get your experimental vaccine about every six months.

It's not "experimental" at this point fool. And yes, I can sue in 2 years and 3 months or in certain cases - now.

If you test positive for the COVIDS, you have almost a one win fifty chance of dying. If I get a Delta breakthrough, my chances of dying are about one in 3,000. I like my odds better than yours.

I'll get a Moderna booster which should have an approval this month as soon as I'm eligible. I'm not 65 yet so it'll probably be December or so - 8 months after my second dose.

After that, it will MAYBE be once per year and I'll get it when I get my flu shot.

It's not "experimental" at this point fool. And yes, I can sue in 2 years and 3 months or in certain cases - now.

If you test positive for the COVIDS, you have almost a one win fifty chance of dying. If I get a Delta breakthrough, my chances of dying are about one in 3,000. I like my odds better than yours.

I'll get a Moderna booster which should have an approval this month as soon as I'm eligible. I'm not 65 yet so it'll probably be December or so - 8 months after my second dose.

After that, it will MAYBE be once per year and I'll get it when I get my flu shot.
Look it up you cannot sue them at all. They have nothing to lose. Oh and I have over 99% survival rate.
FB_IMG_1633005432313.jpg

Congress isn't mandated to get the vaccine. I do thank you for being part of an experiment for this type of treatment, because when they work all the kinks out it will be great. They say it can eventually cure cancer because it alters your dna.

Look it up you cannot sue them at all. They have nothing to lose. Oh and I have over 99% survival rate.

Congress isn't mandated to get the vaccine. I do thank you for being part of an experiment for this type of treatment, because when they work all the kinks out it will be great. They say it can eventually cure cancer because it alters your dna.

I did look it up and posted those results earlier. Can CAN be sued right now in certain cases, and the protection they enjoy now will be gone in 2024.

And NO - It doesn't alter your DNA. Please stop posting dangerous disinformation.

I did look it up and posted those results earlier. Can CAN be sued right now in certain cases, and the protection they enjoy now will be gone in 2024.

And NO - It doesn't alter your DNA. Please stop posting dangerous disinformation.

Believe whatever makes you feel better. I do appreciate you being the first on this new medical treatment. I guess the vaccine will fade out soon and they will have another one similar to give with the same no sue mandate. If you think the pharmaceutical companies are gonna give that up. You're crazy, just like government has used it to gain unconstitutional power.

Really old people died shortly after getting the jab? Wow - something fishy is afoot! :lol:
I knew you'd say that or something similar. So it just tells us you think we should simply accept that all the sudden deaths skyrocketed after a jab. Even if we counted the on average two week total from total 2020 stats it shows an extra 10,000 elderly people are dying every two weeks three days after getting vaccinated.

BTW, here is the direct link to that video.

From infowars page...at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour, Attorney Thomas Renz shocked the crowd of thousands in attendance and millions watching via livestream as he revealed:

That data from the Medicare Tracking System reveals that 19,400 people less than 80 years old have died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine.

In addition, 28,065 people have died that are over the age of 80 within 14 days of receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

The Total number of American Citizens that died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is 48,465 according to hard data revealed in the Medicare Tracking System.

From lifesite "I queried data … and have assessed that the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000."

I knew you'd say that or something similar. So it just tells us you think we should simply accept that all the sudden deaths skyrocketed after a jab. Even if we counted the on average two week total from total 2020 stats it shows an extra 10,000 elderly people are dying every two weeks three days after getting vaccinated.

BTW, here is the direct link to that video.

From infowars page...at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour, Attorney Thomas Renz shocked the crowd of thousands in attendance and millions watching via livestream as he revealed:

That data from the Medicare Tracking System reveals that 19,400 people less than 80 years old have died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine.

In addition, 28,065 people have died that are over the age of 80 within 14 days of receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

The Total number of American Citizens that died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is 48,465 according to hard data revealed in the Medicare Tracking System.

From lifesite "I queried data … and have assessed that the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000."

The very SECOND you cite Infowars, Gateway Pundit, PJ Media etc etc etc you are fucked. Enjoy being pegged straight up the damn ass :D

The very SECOND you cite Infowars, Gateway Pundit, PJ Media etc etc etc you are fucked. Enjoy being pegged straight up the damn ass :D
Is that similar to the moment you cite CNN as a source reference to a video of a portion of an event and the other propaganda media that is not reporting all the deaths and injuries this so called vaccine is causing you can be coined a liar or dumb ass too?

You will never change the minds of those who have the truth written in their hearts and minds to avoid the things evil humans do, sell, force, mandate and push off on the unawares.

Is that similar to the moment you cite CNN as a source reference to a video of a portion of an event and the other propaganda media that is not reporting all the deaths and injuries this so called vaccine is causing you can be coined a liar or dumb ass too?

You will never change the minds of those who have the truth written in their hearts and minds to avoid the things evil humans do, sell, force, mandate and push off on the unawares.

Sure, you kids ALWAYS have “actual news” on your side AKA NOT ;)

Sure, you kids ALWAYS have “actual news” on your side AKA NOT ;)
I do not call propaganda for big pharma, big chema or big agra profit alone actual News when the News ignores what is actually happening to the people is ignored. Actual science isn't on your side.

I do not call propaganda for big pharma, big chema or big agra profit alone actual News when the News ignores what is actually happening to the people is ignored. Actual science isn't on your side.
Cool, but I shall continue to side with ACTAL SCIENCE - Rand Paul. Scott Atlas, Donnie Dark, MrPillow?

Fuck NO

Cool, but I shall continue to side with ACTAL SCIENCE - Rand Paul. Scott Atlas, Donnie Dark, MrPillow?

Fuck NO
I'll go with the instincts that God has already given me and keep on posting actual numbers, studies and events showing that this is nothing more than pure evil at play.

BTW, we lost an aunt with no health issues three days after she took the jab.

I'll go with the instincts that God has already given me and keep on posting actual numbers, studies and events showing that this is nothing more than pure evil at play.

BTW, we lost an aunt with no health issues three days after she took the jab.

Sorry about your Aunt if true (doubt it). The rest is bullshit!

Sorry about your Aunt if true (doubt it). The rest is bullshit!
You "sorry" is as worthless as that vile spirit that has you trapped living in your own sin.

I have no reason to lie about her death anymore than all the others who have reported how their naive relatives died after the jab.

I won't be wasting my time responding to you any further as I already know that vile accusatory spirit you carry all too well; and I see no reason to add to your suffering soul.

You "sorry" is as worthless as that vile spirit that has you trapped living in your own sin.

I have no reason to lie about her death anymore than all the others who have reported how their naive relatives died after the jab.

I won't be wasting my time responding to you any further as I already know that vile accusatory spirit you carry all too well; and I see no reason to add to your suffering soul.

Cool - Put me on the IGs. Nobody fucking cares about your disinformation any more :)

Forum List

Back