Misery Index Predicts Obama Win!

Aug 7, 2012
Misery index predicts Obama win

Are Americans feeling more miserable than they were four years ago? According to the so-called "misery index," they're not -- a fact that boosts President Obama's chances of winning re-election.

The misery index combines the unemployment rate and the annual inflation rate and has accurately predicted the outcome of nine of the last 12 presidential elections, according to economists at Deutsche Bank.

Riccadonna also analyzed where the misery index stands in the swing states. The battleground states of Michigan, Ohio, Virginia and Wisconsin have all shown improvement according to the misery index, suggesting Obama will win these states. But four states -- Colorado, Missouri, Nevada and Pennsylvania -- are worse-off than they were four years ago. Florida is a toss-up. "If these states go for Romney, his electoral tally will come in at a still-too-low 255," Riccadonna said. (At least 270 votes are needed to win.) He also notes however that Iowa, Minnesota and North Carolina have had very meek improvement in their misery levels. Romney would have to win two of these states, to push him over the edge

misery.gif

I predict a lot more misery for everyone if this buffoon is reelected. Maybe if I "getz" me "a" Obamaphone and some welfare.... I'll feel better.

Last edited:
In the words of the next president, Mitt Romney "You know better than that".

I predict a lot more misery for everyone if this buffoon is reelected. Maybe if I "getz" me "a" Obamaphone and some welfare.... I'll feel better.

You guys can leave if you hate Obama so much you know. Trust me.....no one will stop you.......except maybe the place you are trying to go

You guys can leave if you hate Obama so much you know. Trust me.....no one will stop you.......except maybe the place you are trying to go

:lol::lol::lol:

The only one leaving is your boy at the WH. He's going to love his role as "e-Presidente"!

:lol::lol::lol:

The only one leaving is your boy at the WH. He's going to love his role as "e-Presidente"!

Around 7:30 pm Nov. the 6th you will be heart broken.

Forum List

Back