"Minority White" is coming

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
The U.S. will become “minority white” in 2045, Census projects

The shift is the result of two trends. First, between 2018 and 2060, gains will continue in the combined racial minority populations, growing by 74 percent. Second, during this time frame, the aging white population will see a modest immediate gain through 2023, and then experience a long-term decline through 2060, a consequence of more deaths than births (see Figure 2).

Among the minority populations, the greatest growth is projected for multiracial populations, Asians and Hispanics with 2018–2060 growth rates of 175, 93, and 85 percent, respectively. The projected growth rate for blacks is 34 percent.* The demographic source of growth varies across groups. For example, immigration contributes to one-third of Hispanic growth over this time span, with the rest attributable to natural increase (the excess of births over deaths). Among Asians, immigration contributes to three quarters of the projected growth.

Sweet! I can't wait. I further cannot wait until rich old white men are no longer the majority in our government.

I may not live to see it, but I will be along for the ride.

Last edited:

Guano?

Is that you?

a leftist parasite said:

If it were up to me you would not have lived at all. You should have been converted to rat shit in a planned unparenthood dumpster. Fertilizer is the greatest achievement you will ever make.

Last edited:
Big problem with the projection. They are listing Hispanic as a race. It's not. And to the dismay of many pushing this projection, Hispanics overwhelmingly consider themselves to be caucasion. Which they are.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

." During that year, whites will comprise 49.9 percent of the population in contrast to 24.6 percent for Hispanics"

Last edited:
Guano?

Is that you?

a leftist parasite said:

If it were up to me you would not have lived at all. You should have been converted to rat shit in a planned unparenthood dumpster. Fertilizer is the greatest achievement you will ever make.

Lemme guess. You're a man of faith?

And writer is having a shit fit over it. Doesn't understand racial classifications either. You don't become white.

Why are Hispanics identifying as white?
By Eric Liu

Updated 9:51 AM ET, Fri May 30, 2014

For all the complexity of our national complexion, Americans still too often think that white makes right.
Consider a new study of census returns reported on by the Pew Research Center. It showed, apparently, that significant numbers of Hispanics are now identifying as white. The research was presented at the recent Population Association of America meeting.
Some news reports suggested that Hispanics, rather than solidifying a distinct ethnic identity and becoming the driving force of a "majority-minority" future, might instead try to be just the latest group of immigrants, such as Italians or Jews, to "become white."

More at link:

Opinion: Why are Hispanics identifying as white? - CNN

Guano?

Is that you?

a leftist parasite said:

I know!!!! LOL her name was BPPoop before ....now her sock name is Witch!:badgrin:

This thread is testament to the fact that leftist sociopaths have no problems with genocide if they believe it benefits their agenda.

The shift is the result of two trends. First, between 2018 and 2060, gains will continue in the combined racial minority populations, growing by 74 percent. Second, during this time frame, the aging white population will see a modest immediate gain through 2023, and then experience a long-term decline through 2060, a consequence of more deaths than births (see Figure 2).

Among the minority populations, the greatest growth is projected for multiracial populations, Asians and Hispanics with 2018–2060 growth rates of 175, 93, and 85 percent, respectively. The projected growth rate for blacks is 34 percent.* The demographic source of growth varies across groups. For example, immigration contributes to one-third of Hispanic growth over this time span, with the rest attributable to natural increase (the excess of births over deaths). Among Asians, immigration contributes to three quarters of the projected growth.

Sweet! I can't wait. I further cannot wait until rich old white men are no longer the majority in our government.

Whites are already a minority in public schools.

America's public schools are on the cusp of a new demographic era.

This fall, for the first time, the overall number of Latino, African-American, and Asian students in public K-12 classrooms is expected to surpass the number of non-Hispanic whites.

The new collective majority of minority schoolchildren—projected to be 50.3 percent by the National Center for Education Statistics—is driven largely by dramatic growth in the Latino population and a decline in the white population, and, to a lesser degree, by a steady rise in the number of Asian-Americans. African-American growth has been mostly flat.

U.S. School Enrollment Hits Majority-Minority Milestone

I know!!!! LOL her name was BPPoop before ....now her sock name is Witch!:badgrin:

They're all nazi assholes as far as I'm concerned.

First it was the jews, then it was the "1%", now it's all the whites.

This is why we need to let leftist pieces of shit abort their genetic turds.

Is that because none of them would have you, or what?

Why is it sweet?

Why is it sweet?

He likes the pus from Boop's ass carbuncles. He sucks them 1 by 1.

Great! Then a POS like you will look forward to seeing the USA begin its final slide downward, driven by leftist doctrine into becoming a Third World country with a declining standard of living dominated by an ignorant, low-income, government-dependent populace of misfits like you. Bully for you! On that day, the USA will declare it can no longer truly be said to be the shining beacon of light on the hill for the world to look up to, we will be just one more country, but at least the Left will have their dream of being able to say they are at least a ruling class of something---- ---- not unlike Milton where they would rather rule in hell than serve in America's former heaven. The USA --- indeed, paradise lost; sold out by the Left to the highest bidder.

I'll be 84 if I make it. So I might not see it even if I do. But in the meantime, I'm riding with you Wichit.

Forum List

Back