Minnesota Woman Loses both Legs and both Hands Following Second Pfizer Clot-Shot

Every death because of the vaccine ... swept under the carpet.

I pray for my relatives who had that jab.:confused:

1629770772200.png

She had COVID. Yea...blood clots and amputations happen because of COVID

How anybody can actually still consider taking these things no matter what any "mandates" say is beyond me. This is way worse than dying of COVID, in case the 99.8% recovery rate and 99.998% for children frightens you. Clinical trials are not even over until end of 2023.

There are now over 500,000 “adverse events” entered into the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, (VAERS,) including 12,000 deaths, 41,000 hospitalizations, 13,000 permanent disabilities, 11,000 “life threatening,” and 300 birth defects. One-third of the deaths occurred within 48 hours, in one large sample.

I still believe you're gambling with your health more by NOT getting the vax.

And I'll also say this. I personally know dozens of people who have gotten the vax, and not one of them has had any adverse affects.

How anybody can actually still consider taking these things no matter what any "mandates" say is beyond me. This is way worse than dying of COVID, in case the 99.8% recovery rate and 99.998% for children frightens you. Clinical trials are not even over until end of 2023.

There are now over 500,000 “adverse events” entered into the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, (VAERS,) including 12,000 deaths, 41,000 hospitalizations, 13,000 permanent disabilities, 11,000 “life threatening,” and 300 birth defects. One-third of the deaths occurred within 48 hours, in one large sample.

Wait until you see what's left of the fool who tries to force that fucking shit on me.

This is one you vaxxer tyrants want to let go. You have a much better chance of surviving COVID than bullets.

This woman somehow contracted covid19 in between both doses, which is a period of around 3 weeks, then goes and gets her second dose of pfizer and of course, the antivax community would pick up on this to blame the vaccine directly. It may be that getting the vaccine so soon after being infected may have had some effect on how her body responded, but it could also very well have been getting infected with covid19 in the first place.

Where are the stories of covid19 survivors with lung transplants and amputations who were never vaccinated? You will never see these stories on any of these random internet blogs because it doesn't fit their narrative. Antivaxxers will never talk about these people. In their minds they don't exist.

Could this be like, "I had the shot, but then I died of ...?"

Hmmm...that's odd...I've had the vaccine and I still have all my limbs.
Why isn't that in the news?
The same reason it’s not news every time someone who doesn’t have the COVID vaccine gets COVID and doesn’t die or even notice they have it. The norm isn’t typically news worth

Let's see how you are doing in two years, about the time animal trials were supposed to last for true long-term safety data.
Apparently, your poor reading skills have failed you again. The MIR-A is caused by COVID 19, NOT the vaccine. She got the second shot AFTER she already had COVID. The CDC says there is no evidence the vaccine was at fault.

Heads up...there is a new strain that our weasel Fauci is wetting himself over. It circumvents the "vaccine" and likely other immunity efforts...called MU. He's not reporting where it came from, so I assume its a China Strain.

Your source looks very suspicious to me! Seems like fake news to me!

Last edited:
Hmmm...that's odd...I've had the vaccine and I still have all my limbs.
Why isn't that in the news?

Let's just say she had underlying conditions beforehand. Apart from that, who are you blaming? Uncle Joe?

she picked up a something when she was in Africa.....

Forum List

Back