Minnesota now violating the 1st Amendment.

It was ruled because of the 1st Amendment.

Ruled by who? The ACLU is involved. If they thought there was any kind of constitutional violation, they would have taken the case. The only thing they chimed in on was the temporary order.

There is really something wrong in Minnesota.

Journalists covering a protest in a Minneapolis suburb Friday night were forced on their stomachs by law enforcement, rounded up and were only released after having their face and press credentials photographed.

Police in Minnesota round up journalists covering protest, force them on the ground and take pictures of their faces

Now they are attacking journalists. I understand that they do not like this much coverage but sooner or later they are going to have to realize that people are no longer simply going to accept them violating people's rights.
The police state at work.
And who is in charge of the police state?
The police.

Every person who lives in a medium to large size town is photographed every time they board public transport every time they enter a store, every time they catch a cab, every time they use an ATM, every time they drive their car down a highway... if that intimidates you, you need to stay under your bed.
Really? I hadn't been aware how free the US is.

There is really something wrong in Minnesota.

Journalists covering a protest in a Minneapolis suburb Friday night were forced on their stomachs by law enforcement, rounded up and were only released after having their face and press credentials photographed.

Police in Minnesota round up journalists covering protest, force them on the ground and take pictures of their faces

Now they are attacking journalists. I understand that they do not like this much coverage but sooner or later they are going to have to realize that people are no longer simply going to accept them violating people's rights.
The police state at work.
And who is in charge of the police state?
The police.

Actually, not. The actions of police are governed by courts and city / county / state officials who, very often, are at cross purposes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back