Minnesota Now Chinese Virus Hotspot

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Not to detract from Biden's colossal screw up in Afghanistan, but after weeks of carrying on about surges in TX and FL, seems liberal Minnesota is now falling to the Chinese virus. They're largely doing it without illegals and tourists btw.

Aug. 16—Community transmission of the coronavirus is at a high level in 62 Minnesota counties and masks are recommended for everyone visiting indoor public places for nearly the entire state.

The recent surge of COVID-19 infections is driven by the more contagious delta variant, which health officials say is responsible for 95 percent of new cases. More than 99 percent of new infections, hospitalizations and deaths are in people who are not fully vaccinated.

One percent truth and 99% hysteria.
I don't know how old you are but I remember the alar scare. Thousands of people were dying, poisoned by alar treated apples. Harried doctors and nurses were on television pleading with people not to touch apples. Hospital morgue were full. It destroyed Apple growers as tons of apples were destroyed. Pigs fed apples were dying and entire hog farms were going bankrupt as the livestock died.

None of it was true. Not a word. The whole alar scare was a psychological exercise in manipulation. No one was dying. The doctors and nurses were actors. No pigs were dying. Apples were perfectly safe. The apple growers were indeed destroyed for that year at least all due to hysteria.

I'm a hard one to convince.

I don't know how old you are but I remember the alar scare. Thousands of people were dying, poisoned by alar treated apples. Harried doctors and nurses were on television pleading with people not to touch apples. Hospital morgue were full. It destroyed Apple growers as tons of apples were destroyed. Pigs fed apples were dying and entire hog farms were going bankrupt as the livestock died.

None of it was true. Not a word. The whole alar scare was a psychological exercise in manipulation. No one was dying. The doctors and nurses were actors. No pigs were dying. Apples were perfectly safe. The apple growers were indeed destroyed for that year at least all due to hysteria.

I'm a hard one to convince.
By all means, con-tinue.....:heehee:

1629243933859.png

Not to detract from Biden's colossal screw up in Afghanistan, but after weeks of carrying on about surges in TX and FL, seems liberal Minnesota is now falling to the Chinese virus. They're largely doing it without illegals and tourists btw.

Aug. 16—Community transmission of the coronavirus is at a high level in 62 Minnesota counties and masks are recommended for everyone visiting indoor public places for nearly the entire state.

The recent surge of COVID-19 infections is driven by the more contagious delta variant, which health officials say is responsible for 95 percent of new cases. More than 99 percent of new infections, hospitalizations and deaths are in people who are not fully vaccinated.

Doing it without illegals or tourists is not that surprising when clued-up people understand what they’re reading. SARS-CoV-2’s oldest ancestor was likely not a bat virus, but a pig virus.

Ap 1992 U. of Minnesota Dept. of Veterinary Diagnostic Medicine
’A syndrome of reproductive failure and respiratory disease of unknown etiology was first recognized in 1987-1988 in swine herds in North Carolina, Iowa and Minnesota. A similar syndrome has been recognized in Germany, The Netherlands, England, Belgium, and Spain.’

The evolutionary link between SARS-CoV-2 and pigs is here:
Dec 2020 India

More than 99 percent of new infections, hospitalizations and deaths are in people who are not fully vaccinated.

This quote from the article pretty much sums up the situation in pretty much every state. So what else is new?

When we say “commie virus,” we also mean that Arkansas razorbacks don’t get to weasel out of this, either. We accept the speculation that the most ancient ancestor of SARS-CoV-2 was a pig virus rather than a bat virus. In the wild, crotch-clown Clinton’s razorback, infected, would not be such a threat to other pigs, though nowadays, pigs are kept indoors. The tight clustering of bats is a conspiracy-theory deception. Like Daszak covering for the Wuhan commies, the reverse may also be true. What is the evolutionary history of the razorback in North America?

Forum List

Back