Minnesota governor activates National Guard amid protests

How many blacks live in the two cities? I’ve been there a few times, but never thought many blacks lived there.
I don't know, but apparently a lot of white people also do not think police should be murdering unarmed black check forger suspects, 5 minutes after having him in custody with his hand hand cuffed behind his back. There is a nasty rumor going around that the cops there have never, ever choked a white suspect in handcuffs to death. Here is a picture of some of the protesters
View attachment 342281

He was choked to death ?
Looked like it to me, with the cop kneeling with his knee on the handcuffed man's neck against the asphalt while he was saying he couldn't breath, but he quit saying it after a while. Are you saying that you think he died of natural causes? Looked more effective than a sleeper hold that cuts off blood flow to the brain, that has been used to kill people before. Are you saying you could have survived in that position for 7 minutes? The people filming told the cops to stop and that they were killing the man, and low and behold when the paramedics came he was dead. You say coincidence?

How many blacks live in the two cities? I’ve been there a few times, but never thought many blacks lived there.
I don't know, but apparently a lot of white people also do not think police should be murdering unarmed black check forger suspects, 5 minutes after having him in custody with his hand hand cuffed behind his back. There is a nasty rumor going around that the cops there have never, ever choked a white suspect in handcuffs to death. Here is a picture of some of the protesters
View attachment 342281
Look dumbass! We are not talking about protestors. We are talking about looters, pillagers, and dumb fuck arsonists! See the difference?
Look dumbass. I am watching the riot being tear gassed live. There are black and white people in the crowd being show. Some other dumbass said he did not thing there were many black people living up there. I simply posted the picture to show white people disapprove of murdering black people for the hell of it, just because they can, also. You don't have a pointy white sheet or pillowcase with eye holes to run around in do you? I live 50 miles from the birthplace of the Klan. If you think I never heard your kind of propaganda, (usually by white trash) you not only a dumbass, but fkn crazy.
Yes the KKK founded by democrats in the South. You have a proud heritage asshole.

View attachment 342281
Look dumbass! We are not talking about protestors. We are talking about looters, pillagers, and dumb fuck arsonists! See the difference?
Look dumbass. I am watching the riot being tear gassed live. There are black and white people in the crowd being show. Some other dumbass said he did not thing there were many black people living up there. I simply posted the picture to show white people disapprove of murdering black people for the hell of it, just because they can, also. You don't have a pointy white sheet or pillowcase with eye holes to run around in do you? I live 50 miles from the birthplace of the Klan. If you think I never heard your kind of propaganda, (usually by white trash) you not only a dumbass, but fkn crazy.
Those are antifa agitators and righteous white kids living in parents basements.

View attachment 342281
Your use of the term 'white trash' may well tell more about yourself than you wish...just sayin'....given that the responsible parties are being held responsible...why continue to tear at the wound? To what end?

I lived in St. Paul for years..nice city. I always thought that there were more native Americans than blacks..but the years have passed. The city IS quite liberal.

BTW..any mob will loot...mobs have a psychology and a drive all their own..people get caught up in it..and feel invincible--until the bayonets come out...LOL!
Absolutely correct about the mob psychology. I was just responding to someone who chose to ask about the number of blacks in that area. I viewed it as trying to blame black people as if they were the only ones that cared, so I posted a picture of protesters there. Some did not appreciate it and I calmly explained aspect of what brought on the protests that turned violent. I certainly do not condone the violence. I do not condone the police action. It worries me that the National Guard may have been activated. I hope the Officers have good control and discipline of their troops. It is dangerous duty for the guardsmen and the protestors. Most of them have not had riot training within the last ten years. You do best and control best what you train and practice yearly. In most places this is not being done.

View attachment 342281
Yes the KKK founded by democrats in the South. You have a proud heritage asshole.
FKU. I wasn't around for that, you have to tell me about it old timer. I am independent and have never been a Democrat. My anti white supremacy is known. I am tired of you willow. Maybe we'll talk in a week. Maybe we won't ever talk. IGNORE

View attachment 342281
Problem you have is there is universal agreement among the public that what happened was not right. Riots are opportunistic looting. Opposition to his prosecution is nil.......This a democrat city so perhaps its been dem too long and rotted

View attachment 342281
Problem you have is there is universal agreement among the public that what happened was not right. Riots are opportunistic looting. Opposition to his prosecution is nil.......This a democrat city so perhaps its been dem too long and rotted
Rough situation. Not Dem or Rep. Look at some of the views you see on here supporting negative racial views, open carry advocates,rejecting authority, even in their own best interests. Now somebody does something stupid and the less disciplined turn into a mob and the spark is lit. There is a lot of anger out in this entire country. Riots are opportunistic looting as you said. Evil Eye mentioned mob psychology. All valid.

I have never been in a riot, with fires being set, glass breaking, looting. Just heard them describe hearing an assault rifle firing. Dangerous situation for everyone involved on both sides. I pray for everyone involved. I hope good planning and discipline is maintained by the authorities. Right now they are reporting neither police, firemen nor guardsmen are on the streets in the riot area. Probably good for now.

View attachment 342281
Rough situation. Not Dem or Rep. Look at some of the views you see on here supporting negative racial views, open carry advocates,rejecting authority, even in their own best interests. Now somebody does something stupid and the less disciplined turn into a mob and the spark is lit. There is a lot of anger out in this entire country. Riots are opportunistic looting as you said. Evil Eye mentioned mob psychology. All valid.

I have never been in a riot, with fires being set, glass breaking, looting. Just heard them describe hearing an assault rifle firing. Dangerous situation for everyone involved on both sides. I pray for everyone involved. I hope good planning and discipline is maintained by the authorities. Right now they are reporting neither police, firemen nor guardsmen are on the streets in the riot area. Probably good for now.
Well ya have to give room to destroy......sop for libs now

also.....watch zero Minnesota protesters get COVID 19

wakey wakey everybody! :up:

where i the lefts social distancing propaganda ? i guess it ok to gather in large crowds to burn and loot ! i guess the virus is afraid of rioters ! but the virus will spread if you open your business or gather to protest the lockdown ......thats what the msm and leftist leaders have been telling us !
I doubt very seriously these people give a damn..But you may preach the sermon all yous like.
Those people?

Not one National Guard member on site as the area burns again. 3rd Precinct is burning to the ground right now. Police and fire have evacuated.

Antifa and George Soros making trouble all over again....

They will not succeed.

People are totally awaken this time.

View attachment 342281

Well ya have to give room to destroy......sop for libs now
What would your advice to the authorities there be? Maybe there is one person in that state on this board, that will pass you sage advice on the the authorities. You may have the perfect answer. Tell us.

View attachment 342281
FKU. I wasn't around for that, you have to tell me about it old timer. I am independent and have never been a Democrat. My anti white supremacy is known. I am tired of you willow. Maybe we'll talk in a week. Maybe we won't ever talk. IGNORE
Ya big fat pussy. Run run run away!

Why not let justice run it's course?

People who have zero to do with this are losing business, their livelihood, etc

Just stop already.

It's stupid

View attachment 342281
Never read a history book? No wonder you sound so damn ignorant.

Forum List

Back