Minnesota Burning - NO Federal Disaster Relief

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Great news for Americans not handing out $500 million to the idiot Democrats (but I repeat myself).

Minnesota burning.jpg

Open your restaurant now.jpg

Great news for Americans not handing out $500 million to the idiot Democrats (but I repeat myself).

View attachment 362484

View attachment 362485
They need to find and prosecute the rioters instead of not charging them. They need to put THEM to work rebuilding the city they destroyed.

The fact that prosecutors refuse to go after these thugs is THE REASON they should not be entitled to a single cent of federal money

View attachment 362484

View attachment 362485
They need to find and prosecute the rioters instead of not charging them. They need to put THEM to work rebuilding the city they destroyed.

The fact that prosecutors refuse to go after these thugs is THE REASON they should not be entitled to a single cent of federal money

Thats a great idea. They now have a place for the prison work crews to start. Once they are finished they will have a lot more job skills.

Jeff Duncan..Is that the guy that build his own house from only things on his land?

Covid-19 Hoax is a new form of totalitarianism.The police state and tyranny are brought to you by those willing to follow commands, regardless of the morality of the command. Tyrants can’t have power without people willing to enforce the tyranny.

You misspelled totalitarianism in your footnote. Please correct it and change "is" to "are." The subject is plural. Great stuff. Too good to be misspelled.

Good for Trump. I wouldn't give those idiots one red cent of tax payer dollars to rebuild the city THEY let burn. Idiots.

Forum List

Back