Minneapolis Council Candidate: Don’t Forget to Burn Down Rich Neighborhoods Too!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Yes, the same Leftists who want to defund the police and take your guns away.

A leftist Minneapolis City Council candidate Margarita Ortega took to social media to encourage those who "feel like burning shit down” to make sure they did it in wealthy areas, not in the "poor community.”

Originally reported by Alpha News, in a Facebook post screenshot Tweeted by the ‘Crime Watch Minneapolis account,’ Ortega said "Just a personal thought — just in case y’all feel like burning shit down, the poor community is not your oppressors. FYI — lake of the isles has more then [sic] needed and won’t be missed.”

In a follow up Tweet, Minneapolis Crime Watch say residents of the area have contacted the police and it is being considered a "credible threat.”
D0001189-1F13-4149-BC68-FC417FBFB781.png

She’s just following Auntie Maxine’s cue...These people should be arrested....If the authorities consider it a credible threat, then what are they doing about it?

Hey, while we're at it, let's arrest Trump for the riot that happened on January 6.

Go ahead...But you may have a problem there...While Trump told the crowd to protest “peacefully”, Auntie Maxine said to get “more confrontational “...

She’s just following Auntie Maxine’s cue...These people should be arrested....If the authorities consider it a credible threat, then what are they doing about it?

Hey, while we're at it, let's arrest Trump for the riot that happened on January 6.
Did I miss where Trump called to destroy peoples homes and threaten the safety of families while having dinner at home?

Go ahead...But you may have a problem there...While Trump told the crowd to protest “peacefully”, Auntie Maxine said to get “more confrontational “...

Uh, yeah, thsoe people just decided to ignore Trump and riot after he spent three months riling them up.
Did I miss where the Capitol was burned down and destroyed?

Uh, yeah, thsoe people just decided to ignore Trump and riot after he spent three months riling them up.

Nah, that’s just you irrational slip showing...I just provided you two direct statements, and you ignore the obvious inciting one, then move the goal post....fail.

You must have... since they made a mess of the place.

Hey, you guys have set a new standard... if you don't get the results you like, riot.

So don't be surprised if you get a riot if Chauvin is acquitted.

We set the standard? Were you sleeping through the summer of 20?

You must have... since they made a mess of the place.

Hey, you guys have set a new standard... if you don't get the results you like, riot.

So don't be surprised if you get a riot if Chauvin is acquitted.
OMG! They knocked papers on the floor!
Obviously on par with Portland and Minneapolis mostly peaceful protests!

New Topics

Forum List

Back