Mini Trumps

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
trumpiest_chart-inline.jpg

While many congressional Republicans stay silent in the face of President Donald Trump’s ceaseless outrages, a few House members have tapped into their own inner Donalds, embracing his brand of shamelessness, corruption, and unabashed racism—all while offering him blind fealty, of course.
These 11 mini-Trumps are up for reelection

----------------------------------------------
I agree. They love their Lord and Master-Trump!!

Last edited:

While many congressional Republicans stay silent in the face of President Donald Trump’s ceaseless outrages, a few House members have tapped into their own inner Donalds, embracing his brand of shamelessness, corruption, and unabashed racism—all while offering him blind fealty, of course.

I agree. The love their Lord!!
Once again, it all goes back to 2016...Cant help welfare queens...

The childishness of Democrats.

If you are going to use Mother Jones as source I get to use Der Sturmer and Stormfront as source. When one uses the unhinged to prove her case does she have a case or an agenda? When one can find only the most biased to support her contention does she have a contention or butt hurt? When one screams at the sky she needs to be sent to bed with a glass of warm milk, tucked in tightly and have mummy caress her troubled brow.
Good grief are you 3 years old and dropped your ice cream out of the cone?

If you are going to use Mother Jones as source I get to use Der Sturmer and Stormfront as source. When one uses the unhinged to prove her case does she have a case or an agenda? When one can find only the most biased to support her contention does she have a contention or butt hurt? When one screams at the sky she needs to be sent to bed with a glass of warm milk, tucked in tightly and have mummy caress her troubled brow.

Dude.

HM446UQ6GA5GROAJXNHREYMR2VO7PKRA.jpeg

Debate the article. I assume you can't? Am I right?? Also the article is as well.

I read the article, and every instance of so called racism is complete balder dash.

. . and all politicians on both sides are corrupt and shameless, that is par for the course.

IOW, thread fail.

I read the article, and every instance of so called racism is complete balder dash.

Can you debate any of it??

Can you post your best example? Cause reading a whole mother jones article...

Debate the article. I assume you can't? Am I right?? Also the article is as well.

I consider Mother Jones in the same category as Stormfront or Der Sturmer or did you not see that. The article you are using is not worth the time it takes to read it. Use credible sources and I will be happy to consider debating them. Otherwise go back to being a butt hurt little girl.

---------------------------------- its gotta annoy you eh Penny ??

And yet another propaganda filled hate thread by the possessed, lyin Left.

What happened to the OP's massive outrage over Dr. Ford's "rape" ?

Seems Penelope ONLY gave a damn about the allegations AND Dr. Ford's case ....up to the point it could have stopped Kavanaugh's confirmation.

If Penelope cared so much and really believed all the lies, why did she drop it all so suddenly after his confirmation?

Like Greg Gutfield says, we all know why.....

I just did. I told you, all of the accusations of racism are complete bunk.

Displaying the Confederate flag is NOT racism, to suggest otherwise is one person's OPINION.

Calling waves of immigrants a slow motion holocaust is not racism, it is hyperbole, meant to scare voters. It can be proven, in anthropological studies that the mass importation of divergent populations causes the loss of national identity. It has not a whole lot to do with race, it has to do with time to integrate the immigrating population, even if they are the same ethnicity.

Declaring that your constituents are concerned that MS-13 gang members will rape your voters is not racist, it is being concerned about crime.

Believing that Obama's Birth Certificate isn't legit. isn't racism, it is skepticism.

Agreeing with Trump's "shit-hole" countries remark is just acknowledging that some nations are poor and corrupt, it has nothing to do with race.

And lastly, knowing that the left was instrumental in making sure that Antifa and the Alt-Right were able to clash w/o the authorities keeping them from coming to blows, yeah, that is a fact that only the uneducated would be unaware of.

The conservative had a permit to march. The left did not. The ACLU made sure that the far right had their right to march, and then the far left was notified in advance of the march. It was all orchestrated by the establishment, and the corporate press was there well in advance.

The population was manipulated, especially anyone who believes this propaganda.

---------------------------------- its gotta annoy you eh Penny ??

Yes because I actually believe most of them (and more of them) are right up there with trump except for the corruption part, NO ONE BEATS TRUMP WITH HIS HISTORY AND CONTINUED CORRUPTION.

I just did. I told you, all of the accusations of racism are complete bunk.

Displaying the Confederate flag is NOT racism, to suggest otherwise is one person's OPINION.

Calling waves of immigrants a slow motion holocaust is not racism, it is hyperbole, meant to scare voters. It can be proven, in anthropological studies that the mass importation of divergent populations causes the loss of national identity. It has not a whole lot to do with race, it has to do with time to integrate the immigrating population, even if they are the same ethnicity.

Declaring that your constituents are concerned that MS-13 gang members will rape your voters is not racist, it is being concerned about crime.

Believing that Obama's Birth Certificate isn't legit. isn't racism, it is skepticism.

Agreeing with Trump's "shit-hole" countries remark is just acknowledging that some nations are poor and corrupt, it has nothing to do with race.

And lastly, knowing that the left was instrumental in making sure that Antifa and the Alt-Right were able to clash w/o the authorities keeping them from coming to blows, yeah, that is a fact that only the uneducated would be unaware of.

The conservative had a permit to march. The left did not. The ACLU made sure that the far right had their right to march, and then the far left was notified in advance of the march. It was all orchestrated by the establishment, and the corporate press was there well in advance.

The population was manipulated, especially anyone who believes this propaganda.

Yes and what happened to his Fraud Committee on Voting, they came up empty handed.

Which march, there has been several?

Nope his reintroducing the birther remarks about Obama was racist, insinuating he was a false Potus which I thought McCain had cleared that up.

Hyperbole, that is what he is good at, and hyperbole is extreme exaggeration. The American people can never believe what he says due to his hyperbole of all the facts he has created in his twisted mind.

Forum List

Back