Milwaukee, WI man arrested for menacing BLM mob with a gun

The guy should have just started blasting since the traitor cops were going to ruin his life anyway.
I would have just flipped the guy off......not shown a gun......tell them to get off my lawn.....baited their sorry asses to breaking them into my house.......then I would have taken their asses out.
Fascists would still arrest you.
I don't give a damn.......remember these words.........I was in fear of my life......and will say nothing more without a lawyer.......

The guy should have just started blasting since the traitor cops were going to ruin his life anyway.
I would have just flipped the guy off......not shown a gun......tell them to get off my lawn.....baited their sorry asses to breaking them into my house.......then I would have taken their asses out.
I don't give a damn.......remember these words.........I was in fear of my life......and will say nothing more without a lawyer.......
Democrats don't care about the law or your rights.

Watch all of the videos in the main link at the bottom of the OP, then tell me who was doing the menacing.

This one ^^^^^^ shows what was going on prior to the arrival of the police. Pay close attention to the audio. The man is clearly sitting behind a closed window handling a pump action shotgun. The audio is both deceptive and revealing.

One protester says that he's pointing a shotgun "out the window"...

Listen near the end where the man with the megaphone is warning the man in house...(from about 1:08 to the end)...about "what is out here pointing at you"...

...and then at the very end seeming to ask the crowd around him, "Is this a white man?"

The crowd was. Wisconsin has a castle doctrine so I don't understand why the guy in the house was arrested while there were people protesting on his property?

BBbbut you also failed to understand that Kyle Rittenhouse was acting in self defense, right?

SAME reason this guy was arrested for clearly acting within his rights.

Run amok mayors , prosecutors and police.

^^^ a moron who doesn't understand the castle doctrine. :dunno:

Obvious distinctions of Stand your Ground and Castle Doctrine in play. BOTH were disrespected. For a common reason over your empty head, fuckbubble.

^^^ a moron who doesn't understand Wisconsin isn't a stand your ground state. :dunno:

Interesting distinction. Did you happen to stay at a Holiday Inn Express full of lawyers?

Wisconsin law allows deadly force in self-defense in the limited circumstances where the person defending themselves “reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm” to their person. Importantly, some states impose a duty to retreat from a conflict, but Wisconsin is not among them.

Please edify us as to the distinction. What would "stand your ground", per se, offer Kyle as a defense that Wisconsin law lacks?

Are you one of those who thinks the ANIFA scum were chasing Kyle to " disarm " him to prevent further shooting?

View attachment 389439

LOL

You should have stayed in your safe space.

[among the states NOT listed: Wisconsin]​

Wisconsin does not have a stand your ground law.

Wisconsin does not have a stand your ground law.

Wisconsin does not have a "stand your ground" law.

(ar) If an actor intentionally used force that was intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm, the court may not consider whether the actor had an opportunity to flee or retreat before he or she used force and shall presume that the actor reasonably believed that the force was necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself if the actor makes such a claim under sub. (1) and either of the following applies:
1. The person against whom the force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcibly entering the actor's dwelling, motor vehicle, or place of business, the actor was present in the dwelling, motor vehicle, or place of business, and the actor knew or reasonably believed that an unlawful and forcible entry was occurring.

2. The person against whom the force was used was in the actor's dwelling, motor vehicle, or place of business after unlawfully and forcibly entering it, the actor was present in the dwelling, motor vehicle, or place of business, and the actor knew or reasonably believed that the person had unlawfully and forcibly entered the dwelling, motor vehicle, or place of business.

[Stand your ground, applies only to "an actor's dwelling, motor vehicle, or place of business," i.e., castle doctrine.]​

SO what defense is Kyle NOT entitled to in Wisconsin that he would have in Florida, F. Lee Shitbird?

I believe none. But that opinion depends on the ballistics tests. If they show he shot Rosenbaum 4 times, that's murder, not self defense. That's in Wisconsin or Florida. And has nothing to do with a duty to retreat, which he attempted.

Why do you ramble on---haven't we already explained to you---that the number of shots does not affect self defense or not. You are supposed to shoot and keep shooting till the attacker is unable to attack again-----------and on top of this----with rapid fire weapons and the human condition of adrenaline firing mutliple shots is the most common and almost impossible to avoid.

Of course the number of shots matters. If someone shoots an attacker more times than is necessary to stop the threat, it's no longer self defense, but murder. In this case, if Rittenhouse fired all 4 shots, that means one of his shots was to Rosenbaum's back. The law allows force to only stop the threat. Anything beyond that is no longer self defense.

We have already explained this to you-----when someone is shot--they don't stop......it takes a while for the body to bleed out forcing the attacker to stop for one so people are trained to keep shooting once they start. The video clearly shows that the shots fired took what 2 and 1/2 seconds? And oh btw, the shot to the back---did we get ballistic reports back to confirm that this bullet too came from Kyle---as the ME could not explain how 3 shots went to the front and one went to the back unless he turned after Kyle started firing. Number of shots does not matter----once again once adrenaline takes over from the person being attacked---humans squeeze and keep squeezing the hair trigger of the new guns and it takes over-----making it impossible to stop firing.

"We have already explained this to you-----when someone is shot--they don't stop"

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Sometimes they do. In that case, Rosenbaum is see going down when the first shot hit him. Another shot or two may even be reasonable. But shooting him in the back is not.

"And oh btw, the shot to the back---did we get ballistic reports back to confirm that this bullet too came from Kyle"

Dumbfuck, I addressed that already. Were you not paying attention or are you not capable of understanding?

I believe none. But that opinion depends on the ballistics tests. If they show he shot Rosenbaum 4 times, that's murder, not self defense. That's in Wisconsin or Florida. And has nothing to do with a duty to retreat, which he attempted.

"...making it impossible to stop firing"

What a retarded comment. Of course it's possible to stop firing. Otherwise, he would have emptied his magazine.
[/QUOTE

So nasty when you get cornered. Again, and I know you hate the truth-----but shooting someone attacking you multiple times is common and in fact taught. The semi-automatic fire bullets rapidly-----when you are being attacked people are naturally inclined to keep pressing the trigger. This is simply the facts---Rosenbaum was a pedophile reportedly who sodomized MALE victims as young as 9 btw. I am not sure if kyle shot Rosenbaum in the back or not----Kyle was never behind Rosenbaum to shoot him in the back. Kyle was trying to get away from the violent drugged up pedophile and the pedophile was chasing him trying to attack him. The shots fire were quick--very quick and kyle did not shoot the pedophile once he went down.

I am sorry but why does my question about the ballistic report offend you so damn much-----I like facts and attributing Kyle with the shot to the back when the ME can't explain exactly how has me wondering if attributing all of the shots to kyle is honest and accurate. I like accuracy but apparently you don't ---you like be a nasty childish turd. As a disclaimer, I can't remember if the ME said 4 or 5 shots took the pedophile down but the internet is claiming 5.

Four, FIVE, Ten shots doesn't matter ........kyle still shot in self defense and it is logical to shoot till the attacker is no longer a threat which is till he is down on the ground preferably dead so he can't not attack you. This is basic self defense. Your bizarre attempts to claim that Kyle who obviously just defending himself from the attacking violent pedophile was somehow guilty of something because he shot the attacker 4 or 5 or less times is stupid. I am sorry, but you need to grow up and get a grip and stop trying to manipulate what happened and what indicates what-------you either don't have a damn clue what you are babbling about or you are lying to everyone. Either way its sick.

I can find no ballistic report and have no clue what you addressed, you spew alot of chit

Try using words next time.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Try scrolling pumpkin........

Scrolling doesn't help. All that does is make your empty post shift up or down.

View attachment 389602

Here you go you big baby....

So nasty when you get cornered. Again, and I know you hate the truth-----but shooting someone attacking you multiple times is common and in fact taught in police academies and self defense classes. The semi-automatic fire bullets rapidly-----when you are being attacked people are naturally inclined to keep pressing the trigger. This is simply the facts---Rosenbaum was a pedophile reportedly who sodomized MALE victims as young as 9 btw. I am not sure if kyle shot Rosenbaum in the back or not----Kyle was never behind Rosenbaum to shoot him in the back. Kyle was trying to get away from the violent drugged up pedophile and the pedophile was chasing him trying to attack him. The shots fire were quick--very quick and kyle did not shoot the pedophile once he went down.

I am sorry but why does my question about the ballistic report offend you so damn much-----I like facts and attributing Kyle with the shot to the back when the ME can't explain exactly how has me wondering if attributing all of the shots to kyle is honest and accurate. I like accuracy but apparently you don't ---you like be a nasty childish pile of poo. As a disclaimer, I can't remember if the ME said 4 or 5 shots took the pedophile down but the internet is claiming 5.

Four, FIVE, Ten shots doesn't matter ........kyle still shot in self defense and it is logical to shoot till the attacker is no longer a threat which is till he is down on the ground preferably dead so he can't attack you. This is basic self defense. Your bizarre attempts to claim that Kyle who was obviously just defending himself from the attacking violent pedophile was somehow guilty of something because he shot the attacker 4 or 5 or less times is stupid. I am sorry, but you need to grow up and get a grip and stop trying to manipulate what happened and what indicates what-------you either don't have a damn clue what you are babbling about or you are lying to everyone. Either way its sick. Number of shots is not indication of guilt ....it is simply what happens when one is trained to shoot in self defense which kyle was and what happens when is in fear of their life and shooting an attacker....

Exactly, 100% correct.

Faun just proved what a sophist he is and how ignorant of firearms, terminal ballistics and the law he is.

You shoot until the threat is gone. Period. There are plenty of videos on the internet showing police being shot and even killed AFTER shooting a suspect multiple times.

In Kyle’s case , multiple shots at Rosenbaum suggests the level of fear he felt for his life. i just happened to have seen videos of this filthy Rosenbaum animal prior to the incident. He was among the most aggressive, belligerent assholes at the riots.

That he sought to go after Kyle, was, in my speculation, born of his arrogance, thinking he could intimindate the rosy-cheeked , young man. I would bet large that the WORDS Rosenbaum used as he trued to take Kyle’s weapon away were laced with mortal threats.

Democrats don't care about the law or your rights.
I don't care.......a few of them threatening me would not ever violate my rights again........so be it...........

That is how this nonsense ends.............

Watch all of the videos in the main link at the bottom of the OP, then tell me who was doing the menacing.

This one ^^^^^^ shows what was going on prior to the arrival of the police. Pay close attention to the audio. The man is clearly sitting behind a closed window handling a pump action shotgun. The audio is both deceptive and revealing.

Listen near the end where the man with the megaphone is warning the man in house...(from about 1:08 to the end)...about "what is out here pointing at you"...

...and then at the very end seeming to ask the crowd around him, "Is this a white man?"

The crowd was. Wisconsin has a castle doctrine so I don't understand why the guy in the house was arrested while there were people protesting on his property?

BBbbut you also failed to understand that Kyle Rittenhouse was acting in self defense, right?

No he wasn't, he shot someone and was chased and shot 2 more.

Shot two More assholes CHASING HIM after one gave him a flying soccer kick timthe head and the second one swung a skateboard at his head.

Clearly trying to evade and the. Defending himself with amazing discipline and accuracy. Impressed he did. Ot shoot the survivor a second time.

And that shithead admitted in the hospital his intent was to KILL KYLE as he drew his glock. He only regretted taking too long and NOT killing Kyle.

Spare us your lies and stupidity. Kyle is a hero.

No he wasn't, he shot someone and was chased and shot 2 more.

Shot two More assholes CHASING HIM after one gave him a flying soccer kick timthe head and the second one swung a skateboard at his head.

Clearly trying to evade and the. Defending himself with amazing discipline and accuracy. Impressed he did. Ot shoot the survivor a second time.

And that shithead admitted in the hospital his intent was to KILL KYLE as he drew his glock. He only regretted taking too long and NOT killing Kyle.

Spare us your lies and stupidity. Kyle is a hero.

And the dim traitor shit stains have him in jail charged with murder.

Last edited:
I see that otium thanks its funny that a person defending themselves in in jail charged with murder. A real patriot aren't you?

Afraid you are right-----now need a weapon and a pre-planned disposal area for any dead terrorists that you are forced to kill to protect yourself and home.

I watched a video the other day of a police officer being confronted by a knife wielding lunatic. As teh man continued to charge the cop and ignore warnings to drop the knife, etc., the cop actually started YELLING, " I am in fear of my life'

Which should immediately TRANSLATE in IDIOT-SPEAK to : "You are about to get shot and killed!!!"

Afraid you are right-----now need a weapon and a pre-planned disposal area for any dead terrorists that you are forced to kill to protect yourself and home.
Hogs gotta eat too......Hog lives matter.

Forum List

Back