Milwaukee, WI man arrested for menacing BLM mob with a gun

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Watch all of the videos in the main link at the bottom of the OP, then tell me who was doing the menacing.

This one ^^^^^^ shows what was going on prior to the arrival of the police. Pay close attention to the audio. The man is clearly sitting behind a closed window handling a pump action shotgun. The audio is both deceptive and revealing.

One protester says that he's pointing a shotgun "out the window"...

Listen near the end where the man with the megaphone is warning the man in house...(from about 1:08 to the end)...about "what is out here pointing at you"...

...and then at the very end seeming to ask the crowd around him, "Is this a white man?"

Watch all of the videos in the main link at the bottom of the OP, then tell me who was doing the menacing.

This one ^^^^^^ shows what was going on prior to the arrival of the police. Pay close attention to the audio. The man is clearly sitting behind a closed window handling a pump action shotgun. The audio is both deceptive and revealing.

Listen near the end where the man with the megaphone is warning the man in house...(from about 1:08 to the end)...about "what is out here pointing at you"...

...and then at the very end seeming to ask the crowd around him, "Is this a white man?"

Read a book by horror writer Richard Matheson titled: I AM LEGEND. In that novel the vampires surround the main character's house every night and harass him in EXACTLY the same manner. Chilling.

The crowd was. Wisconsin has a castle doctrine so I don't understand why the guy in the house was arrested while there were people protesting on his property?

The crowd was. Wisconsin has a castle doctrine so I don't understand why the guy in the house was arrested while there were people protesting on his property?

Because the leftist government has decided to throw in with the mob.

Remarkably sensible post for you . Drinking?

This crap needs to stop. The name of the arresting pimp officers , and cowardly supervisors needs to be made public.

And if charged with a crime , the acting assistant DA making the call.,

Last edited:

Read a book by horror writer Richard Matheson titled: I AM LEGEND. In that novel the vampires surround the main character's house every night and harass him in EXACTLY the same manner. Chilling.

that's on saturday night w/will smith. :)

BBbbut you also failed to understand that Kyle Rittenhouse was acting in self defense, right?

SAME reason this guy was arrested for clearly acting within his rights.

Run amok mayors , prosecutors and police.

The novel is much better.

Remarkably sensible post for you . Drinking?

LOLOL

Look who ventured out from his safe space. :lmao:

BBbbut you also failed to understand that Kyle Rittenhouse was acting in self defense, right?

^^^ a moron who doesn't understand the castle doctrine. :dunno:

Obvious distinctions of Stand your Ground and Castle Doctrine in play. BOTH were disrespected. For a common reason over your empty head, fuckbubble.

YOU are the one who is afraid to go where challenged by smarter people than you . Fuckwit.

The novel is much better.

Democrats - The Scum of America

Obvious distinctions of Stand your Ground and Castle Doctrine in play. BOTH were disrespected. For a common reason over your empty head, fuckbubble.

^^^ a moron who doesn't understand Wisconsin isn't a stand your ground state. :dunno:

YOU are the one who is afraid to go where challenged by smarter people than you . Fuckwit.

LOLOL

You're fucking deranged, 100CabanaBoys. I'm the one who ventures to many areas in this site, including your sewer. You're the one who's taking baby steps to here.

^^^ a moron who doesn't understand Wisconsin isn't a stand your ground state. :dunno:

Interesting distinction. Did you happen to stay at a Holiday Inn Express full of lawyers?

Wisconsin law allows deadly force in self-defense in the limited circumstances where the person defending themselves “reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm” to their person. Importantly, some states impose a duty to retreat from a conflict, but Wisconsin is not among them.

Please edify us as to the distinction. What would "stand your ground", per se, offer Kyle as a defense that Wisconsin law lacks?

Are you one of those who thinks the ANIFA scum were chasing Kyle to " disarm " him to prevent further shooting?

02B46799-CBCE-4311-9EC2-F322CAFBAF66.jpeg

Last edited:

LOLOL

You're fucking deranged, 100CabanaBoys. I'm the one who ventures to many areas in this site, including your sewer. You're the one who's taking baby steps to here.

Baby steps? LOL. I saw the BREAKING NEWS tab and clicked it. EVERYONE here is welcome to our new thread:

Forum List

Back