Milwaukee becoming very violent

Madison is home to a great university . I put 3 kids through it all who are doing quite well. Go badgers!!! I still have family that lives there. And they love it.

I am 85.

Like lots of other people, I assumed that the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s would usher in a period of harmony.

Now that certain folks were equally treated, it was assumed, certain folks would become truly integrated into the general society and would stop being so full of anger, suspicion, touchiness -- and violence.

It seems the opposite occurred.

When they were finally allowed to move to any part of any city, their behavior forced other residents to flee the city for the suburbs.

There is no hope, regardless of how much money the government throws at the problem.

I'm not sure I see the connection between who the mayor is and the homicide rate.

The Black family has completely disintegrated, and as a result, Black males are largely out of control. That is the long and the short of it. What the fuck does that have to do with the Mayor or the police chief?
Because the CIA-MI6 link to the Clinton crime family lies in the history of Oliver Springs, Tennessee. That is a link to drugs and Mena Arkansas. It's not that far-fetched assumption when the same people who lived at Oliver Springs, lived at Mena. Likely the current POSPOTUS's son snorts CIA cocaine. Not far away is Harriman, Tennessee, turned into a meth hellhole complete with trailer fires.

Nazi dem shitholes will service the prisoners with drugs, religion included, especially included at Milwaukee. Intelligent is a review of Avril Harriman's involvement in the JFK assassination. Shooters weren't on drugs that day. Tennessee also has its shitholes.

Madison is home to a great university . I put 3 kids through it all who are doing quite well. Go badgers!!! I still have family that lives there. And they love it.
Yes, badger is on campus every day to prove that one can get used to working around city garbage.

I am 85.

Like lots of other people, I assumed that the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s would usher in a period of harmony.

Now that certain folks were equally treated, it was assumed, certain folks would become truly integrated into the general society and would stop being so full of anger, suspicion, touchiness -- and violence.

It seems the opposite occurred.

When they were finally allowed to move to any part of any city, their behavior forced other residents to flee the city for the suburbs.

There is no hope, regardless of how much money the government throws at the problem.
There must be forced changes. There will be none until a totalitarian government is in complete control or the political class makes the tough decisions needed. Either way, there will still be poverty. But having less is very possible.

Religion is mentioned twice in the same sentence in the article. Religion is part of the violence, for when the organism can only count on faith instead of science, that ignorance will exacerbate the frustrations
God Haters are completely mad. It was prophesied

God Haters are completely mad. It was prophesied
Many do not take the bait of the projections (above) from a science of non-existent entities. One should properly hate that, over time, the theologian has inserted this non-existent entity into the position where the physical earth itself has always already been. Hominids out of Africa established the first religious protection racket. One must go that far back in history to properly document the mental illness. Thus, suggested reading is Shults, Iconoclastic Theology: Gilles Deleuze and the Secretion of Atheism, Chapter 1, Hammering Theology.

Did the First Lady actually stay at Harriman's place after the assassination? Risking USMB gestapo placing the thread in Conspiracy, for those interested in the Harriman trajectory (the tracking of drugs, violence, mental illness, etc.), one mention is here:

(2018) John Barbour: Averill Harriman Ordered the Assassination

Forum List

Back