Millions Starving to death in Yemen, and Billions being spent on Mars probes and rovers and plans to go back to the Moon. This is insane.!!?

Is it wrong to ask someone if they are gay
Probably depends on the setting. For example, if i were at your family thanksgiving and asked if you and your wife liked to 69, that might be inappropriate.
The setting here is a discussion forum. Understanding one's biases is helpful.
And we all just got some insight into yours.
Sure, for instance you know I am Christian and you build BS strawmen because of it. I assume you are gay because you are one militant angry mother fucker.

Is it wrong to ask someone if they are gay
Probably depends on the setting. For example, if i were at your family thanksgiving and asked if you and your wife liked to 69, that might be inappropriate.
The setting here is a discussion forum. Understanding one's biases is helpful.
And we all just got some insight into yours.
If you were more secure about who you were you wouldn't lash out at others near as much.

People are staving to death in Yemen, and we spend billions on Mars rovers, and we put money aside to go back to the Moon. Is this insanity ?!.
It is not the responsibility of the United States to feed starving people in Yemen! Man is born to explore be it the moon or Mars. Developing the tech to go to these places will create jobs ad products for the general public,,, If yoo are concerned about starving people in Yemen consult your local church

Sure, for instance you know I am Christian and you build BS strawmen because of it.
Yep. I was being facetious, though. I was being facetious to mock you by imitation. Imitation is sometimes the sincerest form of mockery. ;)

Up to 50 million Americans living without food security, as well.
All those billions we spend on illegal in our country sure would go a long way to feeding those 50 million Americans without food security.
But not very far.
Sure it would. Those 'billions' are spent every year.
Sure they are. We just switch the money! So simple, it could fit on a truck stop bumper sticker. :113:

Up to 50 million Americans living without food security, as well.
All those billions we spend on illegal in our country sure would go a long way to feeding those 50 million Americans without food security.
But not very far.
Sure it would. Those 'billions' are spent every year.
Sure they are. We just switch the money! So simple, it could fit on a truck stop bumper sticker. :113:
Why not? After all, if the left actually cared, it's a matter of a couple of pages of legislation allocating the money to Americans with food insecurity issues and not paying for illegals at all. They just have to care about Americans first.

New Topics

Forum List

Back