Millions Starving to death in Yemen, and Billions being spent on Mars probes and rovers and plans to go back to the Moon. This is insane.!!?

Millions Starving to death in Yemen, and Billions being spent on Mars probes and rovers and plans to go back to the Moon. This is insane.!!?-TopicTitle

Let's see here, let me do a quick Google search and see which state Yemen is in and why we're not aiding them further...*checks notes*

Survey says: Because Yemen is no where fucking near us.

Millions Starving to death in Yemen, and Billions being spent on Mars probes and rovers and plans to go back to the Moon. This is insane.!!?-TopicTitle

Let's see here, let me do a quick Google search and see which state Yemen is in and why we're not aiding them further...*checks notes*

How can you live with yourself with the knowledge that others are suffering when you lead a white privileged life and have so much?

How? How? How?

People are staving to death in Yemen, and we spend billions on Mars rovers, and we put money aside to go back to the Moon. Is this insanity ?!.
Have you asked yourself why people are starving to death in Yemen? Civil war. Not my war, I didn't foment it and I am not responsible, morally or financially, for every injustice done to people on this earth. If those people in Yemen want to get out of their predicament, do what every other discontented person does--change it. Your solution to hide your head in the sand and not investigate science that might advance all of mankind does no service to anyone.

Al Qaeda fleeing Afghanistan moved into Yemen, followed by Boko Haram, Al Shabaaz and assorted Somali pirates. And Iran funds the al Houthis who overthrew the government. Saudi Arabia fed Yemen for decades...

How can you live with yourself with the knowledge that others are suffering when you lead a white privileged life and have so much?

How? How? How?
Fuck the Middle-East lmao.

How? How? How?
So your caring for your fellow man has limitations?

How? How? How?
Yes it does. The limitations are: any religion that wants to fly planes into American buildings can die a fiery death.

People are staving to death in Yemen, and we spend billions on Mars rovers, and we put money aside to go back to the Moon. Is this insanity ?!.

no. We should spend more in space. It is an expression of hope and optimism that we as a nation solely need.

How? How? How?
Yes it does. The limitations are: any religion that wants to fly planes into American buildings can die a fiery death.
So everyone in Yemen was responsible? How about Nigeria then? They didn't fly planes into American buildings? Would you share some of your white privilege with them so you can sleep at night knowing you are a good person?

How? How? How?
So everyone in Yemen was responsible? How about Nigeria then? They didn't fly planes into American buildings? Would you share some of your white privilege with them so you can sleep at night knowing you are a good person?
No idea what you just asked

How? How? How?
Would you share some of your white privilege with poor people who didn't fly airplanes into American building so you can sleep at night knowing you are a good person?

How? How? How?
Would you share some of your white privilege with poor people who didn't fly airplanes into American building so you can sleep at night knowing you are a good person?
White privilege cannot be shared. That's the point of it. I can't go to Nigeria and share my white privilege....unless you're talking about sex.

How? How? How?
White privilege cannot be shared. That's the point of it. I can't go to Nigeria and share my white privilege....unless you're talking about sex.
You’re obsessed with sex? The gay lifestyle is interesting. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

How? How? How?
You can share your wealth. Do you really need all of your possessions when so many people are suffering?

How? How? How?
You can share your wealth. Do you really need all of your possessions when so many people are suffering?
Okay, I'll send my possessions to...Nigeria...as you requested. Let me see how much it costs to ship a Dresser to Nigeria via FedEx...*checks shipping & handling*

Oh, only $15,000.

How? How? How?
Okay, I'll send my possessions to...Nigeria...as you requested. Let me see how much it costs to ship a Dresser to Nigeria via FedEx...*checks shipping & handling*

Oh, only $15,000.
What kind of car do you drive?

Forum List

Back