Millions Starving to death in Yemen, and Billions being spent on Mars probes and rovers and plans to go back to the Moon. This is insane.!!?

-dodged the point
- sang Trumps praises
- hypocrite

You have been approved. Your Trump cult card is in the mail.
I dodged nothing at all, and I noted your FALSE statement ("Up to 50 million Americans living without food security, as well":) and I corrected it, You're welcome. Dumbass.
That was a true statement, and you are a lying cultist who has to invent an alternate reality in order to function.
The Chinese call you..."BAIZUO"!

-dodged the point
- sang Trumps praises
- hypocrite

You have been approved. Your Trump cult card is in the mail.
I dodged nothing at all, and I noted your FALSE statement ("Up to 50 million Americans living without food security, as well":) and I corrected it, You're welcome. Dumbass.
That was a true statement, and you are a lying cultist who has to invent an alternate reality in order to function.
Oh Jeez.. You're an IDIOT. NO it WAS NOT a true statement. It was 100% FALSE, and I refuted it solidly, by noting my own EBT $$$, which all Americans who need them, HAVE THEM.
1616261700729.png

Maybe the people you're talking about are illegal aliens, who have not been eligible for EBT.

At least up to now, they haven't been, but with nutjob Biden doing everything he can to bribe them for VOTES, he'll probably find a way to give them EBT too (when they should be getting deported).

Last edited:
NO it WAS NOT a true statement. It was 100% FALSE
Wrong, ya moron. Now slither away.
YOU are the moron who is unable to recognize reality, due to your deep-set leftist media brainwashing. 50 million Americans without food security ? whaaat? Never heard of EBT huh (even when it's put right in front of your eyes) ? Get a brain transplant.

Perseverance has found nothing on Mars. It's getting boring just waiting for it to go below the surface. We've sent probes all over our solar system and there are no signs of life anywhere else besides Earth. The atheists were wrong.

Will I gloat over the victory by believers? No, it's not that kind of "We are the champions of the world" type feeling. It's more about laughing at the futility of the atheists and their religion. Their science is blowing up in their faces. Their atheist religion is wrong. Their science is really wrong.

Why question the amount of money being spend on scientific advancement? It's our future. LOL

Why question the amount of money being spend on scientific advancement? It's our future. LOL
The OP is obsessed with exactly 2 topics. Everything he posts is renting in fear about those two topics. Of course, he tends to start threads and then run away from them never to comment on his own threads again.

Perseverance has found nothing on Mars. It's getting boring just waiting for it to go below the surface. We've sent probes all over our solar system and there are no signs of life anywhere else besides Earth. The atheists were wrong.

Will I gloat over the victory by believers? No, it's not that kind of "We are the champions of the world" type feeling. It's more about laughing at the futility of the atheists and their religion. Their science is blowing up in their faces. Their atheist religion is wrong. Their science is really wrong.

Atheism isn't a religion.. God gave us a brain .. The greatest religious sages of the ages have said that scripture does not rule out science. Have you ever hear of Ram Bam? Probably not.

Rambam uses quotes from the Torah and The Book of Prophets to justify his scientific claims. Simply put, Rambam’s logic is God is everywhere, and if matter cannot occupy the same space, God cannot be matter.
Descartes, Rambam, Science and God (Cantor Cotler) -

simply put, Rambam’s logic is God is everywhere, and if matter cannot occupy the same space, God cannot be matter.
"...Finally for an atheist, Maimonides’ philosophy shows us what happens if you remove all anthropomorphic content from your conception of God: you remove all content of any kind. In the end, you are left with a God whose essence is unknowable and indescribable. Of what possible value is such a conception either to philosophy or religion?..."

Forum List

Back