Millions of people that voted for Obama just voted for Trump…

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
career politicians be very afraid, hopefully they are on the endangered species list… LOL

I know a few of them.

One(who I don't personally know) of them literally said: "Trump will be the president", before any primaries or caucuses took place.

Last edited:
career politicians be very afraid, hopefully they are on the endangered species list… LOL

How exactly do you think Trump will get rid of career politicians? I don't think they will vote themselves term limits.

• Banned

How exactly do you think Trump will get rid of career politicians? I don't think they will vote themselves term limits.
You never know, but I do know career politicians are not sleeping very comfortably… Fact

You never know, but I do know career politicians are not sleeping very comfortably… Fact

Why aren't they. The ones there just won an election. They are celebrating. What can any president do to get rid of any politician?

• Banned

Why aren't they. The ones there just won an election. They are celebrating. What can any president do to get rid of any politician?
They know that no one being elected is a sure thing...

What does that mean?

• Banned

What does that mean?
People that are being polled are not saying who they're really going to vote for… Which is a great thing

What does that mean?
People that are being polled are not saying who they're really going to vote for… Which is a great thing

Obviously you are having a hard time concentrating on one thing. What does all that have to do with your claim that career politicians have anything to worry about?

What does that mean?

Obviously you are having a hard time concentrating on one thing. What does all that have to do with your claim that career politicians have anything to worry about?
They have no guaranteed reelection

Forum List

Back