Millions of Covid vaccines "missing" under Trump

Its a lot of missing drugs. What did the fatboy do with them ? Is it possible he has mislaid them to stymie Presidents Joes efforts to save America ?

Stymie?

Racist alert!!

The President doesn't have any power to fire civil servants. Only sideline them from speaking to the press, like Mr. Trump did. Your ignorance about how our government works is expected.
Trump threatened to fire him.

Mr. Trump said a lot of untrue things I ignored because he is weak, corrupt and stupid.
Performance-Based Removals
The procedures for terminating a federal employee for poor performance come under Chapter 43 of the Civil Service Reform Act. In order to fire federal workers for poor work, the government must issue them notice that their performance is unsatisfactory in one or more critical areas. They then undergo a performance improvement plan that typically lasts 90 days.

Its a lot of missing drugs. What did the fatboy do with them ? Is it possible he has mislaid them to stymie Presidents Joes efforts to save America ?
Your conspiracy theories amuse me. :laugh:

'So the confusion around this issue, which we acknowledge, there is some confusion, it speaks to a larger problem, which is what we’re inheriting from the prior administration, which is much worse than we could have imagined.'

Joe needs to raise his game here. Did he attribute a level of competence to Trump that was not deserved. He should phone the fat fuck and ask him where he has hidden the 20m doses.

Cmon Joe, why would you ever believe a lying bastard like trump ?

So your excuse for Biden admitting he has no COVID plan is to accuse President Trump of losing vaccines? LOL Right. So glad President Trump didn't "lose" the vaccines before I received my first dose last week.

CA lost a bunch of them in a warehouse freezer when the 3rd world states power grid went down last week.....
Thousands went bad when a pharmacist stole them to let them spoil. Then he blamed Trump. Millions of doses were kept in reserve to provide medical workers and first responders with the all important second dose. Unfortunately Chicom Biden gave them out as first doses making the whole vaccination exercise useless.

source?

More bullshit Tommy boy?

Why in hell didn't you start this in the Conspiracy Theory Forum?

Forum List

Back