Millions of blacks are leaving the Democrat Party, thanks to Candace Owens. Here is one story

Lol, do you believe Clinton smashed cell phones and "bleach bit" her server and belongs in jail because of it?
Yeah, but that's one of her MINOR crimes.
All of you tRumpers were manipulated into voting for him and not one single one of.you realizes it.
I didn't need to be manipulated to vote against Hillary.

I just had to pay attention.

Try it sometime.
All you're doing is proving my point.

Losers don’t get bragging rights. Or good candidates for 2020, apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, deflection because you don't have a response.

Capitulation noted.

Yeah, but that's one of her MINOR crimes.
All of you tRumpers were manipulated into voting for him and not one single one of.you realizes it.

Try it sometime.

Capitulation noted.

No point. Your a loser. You voted for hilly, because you needed a mommy. Your a punk, and that won’t change.

View attachment 272388

Candace Owens on Twitter

And god protect these blacks leaving the plantation from the kkk Democrats
How can that be?

There aren't any left after #walkaway are there?
The walkaway “movement” do you know what that means? Lol
It means you fell for Russian propaganda.

Again.
I believe Russian propaganda is that the Republicans suppressed votes and Democrats never said they would have more flexibility after the election. Is that falling far enough?

Try it sometime.

Capitulation noted.

No point. Your a loser. You voted for hilly, because you needed a mommy. Your a punk, and that won’t change.

Lol, keep trying nut-bar. Maybe someone will believe it eventually.

View attachment 272388

Candace Owens on Twitter

How can that be?

Again.
I believe Russian propaganda is that the Republicans suppressed votes and Democrats never said they would have more flexibility after the election. Is that falling far enough?
Ah, you must be a tRumpling as well.

Blacks have been so thoroughly brainwashed for so long it's gonna take decades to deprogram them but it'll happen little by little as they begin to see the light. Some will never see it because they're more comfortable as slaves.
That's kinda the way we feel about you conservatives.
Who has to rely on government for their income, blacks or conservatives?
Lots of both.

Try it sometime.

Capitulation noted.

I’m voting for Don again. He’ll win again.

LEFTISTS ARE STILL TRYING TO COPE WITH THE LOSS OF THEIR ACCUSTOMED IMPUNITY: White Liberals Lecture Candace Owens On White Supremacy. She Leaves Them In Tatters.

gettyimages-1135936326.jpg

Candace Owens appeared at a hearing before House Oversight Joint Subcommittee as they took on the subject of white supremacy, and after white witnesses lambasted her Owens absolutely eviscerated not only them but Democrats for making every presidential election about race. She fired, "I’ve been black in America my whole life, all 30 years, and I can tell you that you guys have done the exact same thing every four years we have an election cycle and it needs to stop."

Owens had stated of white supremacy, as CNS News reported:

It's a fringe occurrence that is being used by Democrats to scare Americans into giving up their votes to a party that can no longer win based on simple ideas, which is why we’re seeing so many of these hearings back-to-back despite other threats that are facing this nation. White supremacy is real, just as racism is real, but neither of these ideologies are real in this room. They have become mechanisms for the left to continue to call these hearings and to distract from much bigger issues that are facing this country and which threaten minorities, much bigger issues that they are responsible for.​

White nationalism sounds a lot better as a threat than father absence. When are we going to call a hearing on the 74 percent of single motherhood rate in black America today? My guess is probably never, since Democrats are the author of that epidemic, which leaves us – black Americans – 20 times more likely to end up in prison, nine times more likely to drop out of high school, and five times more likely to lead a life in poverty and to commit crime.​

And that was BEFORE she blasted the worthless creeps.

The exchange prompting Owens’ fiery response started later, when Dr. Kathleen Belew of The University of Chicago, who is, "a professor and historian who has researched the rise of the white power movement," told a bunch of lies and with another propagandist ganged up on Candace and lied about her testimony. Other members seeing how the Lefties were lying about what she said and ganging up on her, offered their time to her for rebuttal. That's when the lovely Candace let them have it.

Owens then blasted:

Every four years you bring up race, and you knew exactly what I meant when I said "hilarious." You just tried to do live what the media does all the time to Republicans, to our president, and to conservatives, which is you try to manipulate what I said to fit your narrative. I was not referring to the subject matter that is "hilarious." I said that it’s hilarious that we are sitting in this room today and I’ve got two doctors and a Mrs. and nobody can give us real numbers that we can respond to so that we can assess how big of a threat this is, because you know that it is not as big of a threat as you are trying to make it out to be so you can manipulate. And the audacity of you to bring up the Christchurch shooting manifesto and make it seem as if I laughed at people who were slaughtered by a homicidal maniac, is in my opinion absolutely despicable. I think that we should be above that. To try to assign responsibility or any meaning to a homicidal maniac writing a manifesto, which, by the way, also cited Spyro the Dragon, the child’s cartoon; he also cited Nelson Mandela as a source of inspiration. I don’t think that Nelson Mandela has inspired mosque shootings; you can correct me if you think I’m wrong.​

You would rather assign meaning to a homicidal maniac than to actually address the things that I said that are actually harming black America; number one: father absence; number two: the education system and illiteracy rate. Illegal immigration ranks high; abortion ranks high; white supremacy and white nationalism, if I had to make a list of one hundred things, would not be on it.​

This hearing is a farce, and it is ironic that you’re sitting her and you’re having three Caucasian people testify and tell you what their expertise are. You want to know what my expertise are? Black in America. I’ve been black in America my whole life, all 30 years, and I can tell you that you guys have done the exact same thing every four years we have an election cycle and it needs to stop.​

View attachment 272388

Candace Owens on Twitter

How can that be?

Again.
Bad guess-use your brain child. Tell us why the above is not true or plausible. We KNOW Obama said he would have more flexibility after the election and the suppressed myth has never been proven-did YOU fall for the Russian propaganda?

LEFTISTS ARE STILL TRYING TO COPE WITH THE LOSS OF THEIR ACCUSTOMED IMPUNITY: White Liberals Lecture Candace Owens On White Supremacy. She Leaves Them In Tatters.

gettyimages-1135936326.jpg

Candace Owens appeared at a hearing before House Oversight Joint Subcommittee as they took on the subject of white supremacy, and after white witnesses lambasted her Owens absolutely eviscerated not only them but Democrats for making every presidential election about race. She fired, "I’ve been black in America my whole life, all 30 years, and I can tell you that you guys have done the exact same thing every four years we have an election cycle and it needs to stop."

Owens had stated of white supremacy, as CNS News reported:

It's a fringe occurrence that is being used by Democrats to scare Americans into giving up their votes to a party that can no longer win based on simple ideas, which is why we’re seeing so many of these hearings back-to-back despite other threats that are facing this nation. White supremacy is real, just as racism is real, but neither of these ideologies are real in this room. They have become mechanisms for the left to continue to call these hearings and to distract from much bigger issues that are facing this country and which threaten minorities, much bigger issues that they are responsible for.​

White nationalism sounds a lot better as a threat than father absence. When are we going to call a hearing on the 74 percent of single motherhood rate in black America today? My guess is probably never, since Democrats are the author of that epidemic, which leaves us – black Americans – 20 times more likely to end up in prison, nine times more likely to drop out of high school, and five times more likely to lead a life in poverty and to commit crime.​

And that was BEFORE she blasted the worthless creeps.

The exchange prompting Owens’ fiery response started later, when Dr. Kathleen Belew of The University of Chicago, who is, "a professor and historian who has researched the rise of the white power movement," told a bunch of lies and with another propagandist ganged up on Candace and lied about her testimony. Other members seeing how the Lefties were lying about what she said and ganging up on her, offered their time to her for rebuttal. That's when the lovely Candace let them have it.

Owens then blasted:

Every four years you bring up race, and you knew exactly what I meant when I said "hilarious." You just tried to do live what the media does all the time to Republicans, to our president, and to conservatives, which is you try to manipulate what I said to fit your narrative. I was not referring to the subject matter that is "hilarious." I said that it’s hilarious that we are sitting in this room today and I’ve got two doctors and a Mrs. and nobody can give us real numbers that we can respond to so that we can assess how big of a threat this is, because you know that it is not as big of a threat as you are trying to make it out to be so you can manipulate. And the audacity of you to bring up the Christchurch shooting manifesto and make it seem as if I laughed at people who were slaughtered by a homicidal maniac, is in my opinion absolutely despicable. I think that we should be above that. To try to assign responsibility or any meaning to a homicidal maniac writing a manifesto, which, by the way, also cited Spyro the Dragon, the child’s cartoon; he also cited Nelson Mandela as a source of inspiration. I don’t think that Nelson Mandela has inspired mosque shootings; you can correct me if you think I’m wrong.​

You would rather assign meaning to a homicidal maniac than to actually address the things that I said that are actually harming black America; number one: father absence; number two: the education system and illiteracy rate. Illegal immigration ranks high; abortion ranks high; white supremacy and white nationalism, if I had to make a list of one hundred things, would not be on it.​

This hearing is a farce, and it is ironic that you’re sitting her and you’re having three Caucasian people testify and tell you what their expertise are. You want to know what my expertise are? Black in America. I’ve been black in America my whole life, all 30 years, and I can tell you that you guys have done the exact same thing every four years we have an election cycle and it needs to stop.​

Here’s a longer vid....

Capitulation noted.

Who.you tryin to convince kid?

Yourself?

How can that be?

Again.
Bad guess-use your brain child. Tell us why the above is not true or plausible. We KNOW Obama said he would have more flexibility after the election and the suppressed myth has never been proven-did YOU fall for the Russian propaganda?
Lmao!!

You think I'm guessing.

Lol

Capitulation noted.

Who.you tryin to convince kid?

Yourself?

Definitely not dims. Which of the three big losers running for dim now, do you like? They are really pathetic. Then all the other losers are going to rally around one loser, and kiss it’s ass. Priceless. Then we get to fuck with you losers for another 4 years. [emoji23]

Try it sometime.

Capitulation noted.

"Your a punk".....:71:

Try it sometime.

Capitulation noted.

"Your a punk".....:71:

[emoji867]

Again.
Lmao!!

You think I'm guessing.

Lol
Yes-the poster just before you agrees. I don't support Trump, you TDS victim. You are though, not as cool as you think

Forum List

Back