Millions of black babies have been aborted in my lifetime, been the Democrats pushing for abortion, why do blacks on this board hate Republicans?

Single Motherhood is the biggest cause of poverty out there. And since black chicks are significantly more likely to pursue that lifestyle, it explains why black poverty is at high levels.

Starvation and deprivation certainly is problemsome as well, no?

Further, kids (particularly boys) who don't have a good male role model in the home are more likely to pursue lives of being homosexuals and/or criminals.

Sounds to me like we need to change the laws... for instance, making it easier to get contraception and not penalizing women for being married if they need relief.
Those trips to the pharmacy must be a real killer!

You don't have to go to the pharmacy for contraceptives nowadays. The restrooms in all respectable bars and Texaco stations have vending machines
No, the safest condoms are in pharmacy.

Single Motherhood is the biggest cause of poverty out there. And since black chicks are significantly more likely to pursue that lifestyle, it explains why black poverty is at high levels.

Further, kids (particularly boys) who don't have a good male role model in the home are more likely to pursue lives of being homosexuals and/or criminals.

Sounds to me like we need to change the laws... for instance, making it easier to get contraception and not penalizing women for being married if they need relief.

You don't have to go to the pharmacy for contraceptives nowadays. The restrooms in all respectable bars and Texaco stations have vending machines

believe it or not-------I have never---in my little life, ever had a drink in a bar-------and now I do not drive. Of course you are talking about those DREADED
condoms once described in a lecture in Gynecology
that I attended as "going to bed with your socks on"

No, the safest condoms are in pharmacy.

safe? what do "unsafe" condoms do?

This is one of the reasons why the black population is only around 15% and will always be a minority, thus keeping White Democrats in power, who follow their ancestors footsteps of the Democrats of the South.

Republicans have been wanting to allow babies their chance in this world, because we just dont know which one, could of invented "warp speed", or the cure for cancer, but we will never know.

Now the argument of the progressives(recessives) is that if those black babies are allowed to be born, then they will starve, because Republicans dont want to take care of other people's children. My answer to that argument is the Progs "think" that black people are too stupid to take care of their own children, and if that isnt racist to the core, i dont know what is? Are black people too stupid to take care of their own children?

Would like to hear from the blacks who frequent this board and get their opinion on the progs?

racist+liberal+logic.jpg
Mostly because they are stupid.

Blacks are 7% of the population... yet... over half of planned parenthood centers are in black neighborhoods.
Blacks are 7% of the population, yet they make up nearly a third of ALL abortions.

Are all your numbers this wrong?

16% of Planned Parenthood Clients are black..

Blacks make up 13% of the population.

About 30% of abortions are performed on black women, but that has more to do with the fact that they do not have as much access to other forms of contraception.

You see, the problem with you anti-choice nutters is you think merely banning abortions solves the problem.

Well, if you want to see your policies at work, check out the Philippines. Abortion is illegal in almost all cases, but they still have 500 - 800K abortions a year. They also have nearly 1 million abandoned children.

Now, if you guys were serious about there being LESS abortions, you could look at France. France pays for the abortions, but they also pay for contraception, offer paid family leave, and even have social workers to help new mothers adjust. As a result, they have half the number of abortions per capita the US has.
Hahaha.... birth control is extremely cheap.
If you have an issue with the number take it up with the government, that is where I got the abortion numbers.
Don't have access to the pill is ridiculous. Almost every insurance plan covers it 100% free. And if you don't have insurance, you most likely can get it through medicaid. Don't have medicaid... then there are numerous government backed grants that cover the cost.
If a person wants birth control... they can get it. If they screw around and don't take it... money had nothing to do with why they didn't have them

Since 1971 whites have had nearly 30 million abortions. Between 1971 and 2017, whites had more abortions than blacks in all but 3 years. So while whites have had nearly 12 million more abortions we get threads like this. Of course we are going to get that stale ass per capita argument that is never applied in anything unless it's something that shows whites are most of the problem. This infantile thinking by many whites here is trifling.

Wm. Robert Johnston, Abortions in the United States by race, April 14, 2019
Funny how you suddenly use the number of abortions not the rate of abortions. 34% of all abortions are from black women, is that because black women are too stupid to take care of their own?

They are if you don't have one in your neighborhood, or you can't get in to see a regular OB/GYN because you don't have health insurance.

Yeah, problem with that... it relies on the man to do it...

If you have an issue with the number take it up with the government, that is where I got the abortion numbers.
Don't have access to the pill is ridiculous. Almost every insurance plan covers it 100% free.

You do realize that employer plans can now deny contraception if your boss really believes in Jesus, right? Or that millions of women don't have insurance thanks to Trump's gutting of the ACA.

If a person wants birth control... they can get it. If they screw around and don't take it... money had nothing to do with why they didn't have them

Except - again- the French do all the things I say and have less abortions...

Check it out... compare where the US is on Abortions compared to other advanced nations.

1601224830243.png

They are if you don't have one in your neighborhood, or you can't get in to see a regular OB/GYN because you don't have health insurance.

Yeah, problem with that... it relies on the man to do it...
I have yet to visit a slum that doesn't have dozens of pregnant women.
Where do you get this bullshit from?

You're trying to tell me there's a pharmacy that doesn't have birth control!
Please supply the address!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Reliance Heavily Upon The Alliance "

* Religious Fanatic Relationships With Government *

Yet we give trillions of dollars a year to idiots who just cant seem to make it on their own, fuck like rabbits, abort millions of babies a year, and the cycle continues. There is supposed to be an equal protection clause, if you give someone free stuff, then everyone else is supposed to get free stuff. Progs though see some people more equal than others, so they get free stuff, and the working payees, get fucked up the ass...
We at least agree that the religion of secular humanism expects its agenda to be entitled to use the government bureaucracy to fund its charities , while it expects all other religions to use private philanthropic donations to fund its charities ,

* Technical Difficulties *

There is a difference between protections for negative liberties , versus endowments for positive liberties ; and , while negative liberties should be equally protected and , though they can be , positive liberties may not be equally endowed , which is why positive liberties are contentious - Public Private Trust .

Feel free to argue when and where positive liberties violate the equal protection of negative liberties , as they certainly can , especially where direct taxes are used indirectly ; issue is that indirect taxes can be used indirectly .

Last edited:
Very misleading thread. It is the pregnant woman who makes the decision whether or not to continue a pregnancy, regardless of the woman's race. Moreover, Democrats don't push anyone to have an abortion. The only thing the Democratic Party "pushes" for is for government/politicians to stay out of this private matter so that the proper decisionmaker, the woman, makes the final decision on her own terms. She is the only one qualified to make the decision, not some lame-brained politician.
If the Progs werent pushing for abortions, why do they run on the policy for women to abort, even after the birth? Seems that if you didnt want someone to abort a baby, you would be out there saying how bad it is, not that it should be free, and other people who work have to pay for it. Got that? Again, though you arent answering the question about why black women are told to kill their babies in the millions, thus having their population decimated(the Southern White Democrats of the South couldnt be any prouder) when the blacks should be having more babies, just so their voices would be a lot louder at election time.....

There is no such policy. Do you know what the word "policy" means? I never said anything about wanting or not wanting someone to abort a pregnancy or not abort a pregnancy. I wrote only as to who is the proper, qualified decisionmaker, and it is not government or politicians. You must be really stupid if you haven't heard of the Hyde Amendment and all of the restrictive regulations that have come out of HHS as it plays politics with our money.

There is no "question' as to black women being told by anyone whether or not to continue with a pregnancy or not, so there is nothing to answer.

I haven't heard of anyone telling black women to have an abortion or forcing them to go to women's clinics. Where did you hear this? There is so much misinformation about birth control and abortion being circulated deliberately to trick people that I do not pay much attention to these stories unless they come from a reputable source like the AMA or the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Do you know if a civil-rights organization like the NAACP or the National Organization for Women has weighed in on this?

it is a politicians game to PLAY IT, Lysie. Sometimes
it includes GERRYMANDERING type politics. The who
should pay thing. The possible loss of welfare for
the NEXT ONE thing. Every detail is meat for politics,
MOST OF ALL----the genocide libel

If I understand what you are saying, this is why I don't think that there is any role for government/politicians to play here. Ideological/philosophical/theological/sectarian conclusions must be left up to the individual.
And paid for by the individual.

Not any more than anything else is. BTW: How much are we each paying to make up for the stupidly granted tax exemptions for religious faiths that are really just political parties?

Don't have access to the pill is ridiculous. Almost every insurance plan covers it 100% free.

You do realize that employer plans can now deny contraception if your boss really believes in Jesus, right? Or that millions of women don't have insurance thanks to Trump's gutting of the ACA.

Except - again- the French do all the things I say and have less abortions...

Check it out... compare where the US is on Abortions compared to other advanced nations.

View attachment 393652
The French use condoms...
We all know how complicated it is to put one on.

Very misleading thread. It is the pregnant woman who makes the decision whether or not to continue a pregnancy, regardless of the woman's race. Moreover, Democrats don't push anyone to have an abortion. The only thing the Democratic Party "pushes" for is for government/politicians to stay out of this private matter so that the proper decisionmaker, the woman, makes the final decision on her own terms. She is the only one qualified to make the decision, not some lame-brained politician.
If the Progs werent pushing for abortions, why do they run on the policy for women to abort, even after the birth? Seems that if you didnt want someone to abort a baby, you would be out there saying how bad it is, not that it should be free, and other people who work have to pay for it. Got that? Again, though you arent answering the question about why black women are told to kill their babies in the millions, thus having their population decimated(the Southern White Democrats of the South couldnt be any prouder) when the blacks should be having more babies, just so their voices would be a lot louder at election time.....

There is no such policy. Do you know what the word "policy" means? I never said anything about wanting or not wanting someone to abort a pregnancy or not abort a pregnancy. I wrote only as to who is the proper, qualified decisionmaker, and it is not government or politicians. You must be really stupid if you haven't heard of the Hyde Amendment and all of the restrictive regulations that have come out of HHS as it plays politics with our money.

There is no "question' as to black women being told by anyone whether or not to continue with a pregnancy or not, so there is nothing to answer.

I haven't heard of anyone telling black women to have an abortion or forcing them to go to women's clinics. Where did you hear this? There is so much misinformation about birth control and abortion being circulated deliberately to trick people that I do not pay much attention to these stories unless they come from a reputable source like the AMA or the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Do you know if a civil-rights organization like the NAACP or the National Organization for Women has weighed in on this?

If I understand what you are saying, this is why I don't think that there is any role for government/politicians to play here. Ideological/philosophical/theological/sectarian conclusions must be left up to the individual.

Not any more than anything else is. BTW: How much are we each paying to make up for the stupidly granted tax exemptions for religious faiths that are really just political parties?
You got a point there...
Every Synagogue, Church and Mosque in Nassau County owns all the politicians.
The County and Town hands out Permits like toilet paper.

" Race Baiting With Fake Moral Outrage "

* Religion Of Secular Humanism Undermining Self Sacrifice *

Funny how you suddenly use the number of abortions not the rate of abortions. 34% of all abortions are from black women, is that because black women are too stupid to take care of their own?
How is reducing the level of procreation for a better quality of life stupid , unless of course others are aspiring to breed you out of political affluence so as to undermine the sacrifices you are making to improve your quality of life by helping themselves to your property through social welfare programs , at which you cannot beat them so may as well join them in promulgating a deep dive into the pit of despair .

" Race Baiting With Fake Moral Outrage "

* Religion Of Secular Humanism Undermining Self Sacrifice *

How is reducing the level of procreation for a better quality of life stupid , unless of course others are aspiring to breed you out of political affluence so as to undermine the sacrifices you are making to improve your quality of life by helping themselves to your property through social welfare programs , at which you cannot beat them so may as well join them in promulgating a deep dive into the pit of despair .

for the record, MOST abortions in the USA ---ARE
quality of life issues. As to the drive to DRIVE UP THE
BIRTH RATE----that is something that happens in
TOTALITARIAN RULED NATIONS-----like Nazi Germany and Stalinist USSR ----for the purpose of EMPIRE
BUILDING. As to "SEX" ----social pressure is a biggie
for PERSONS OF COLOR. Women who are "socially
pressured" into so engaging should not be forced to bear a child. I am a colorless person-----never had
an abortion----was brought up by my mother with a HORROR of abortion (she aborted her 6th and blamed the world) ------but am firmly prochoice and
pro------medicaid or insurance should pay. I do not see it as a contribution to the VAST NATIONAL DEBT

You got a point there...
It's amazing how much pull that religious organizations have. I grew up in North Jersey's Bergen County and my grandparents lived in Nassau, beginning in around 1920, so I know. The Catholic Church in my town, in the 60s, didn't like the fact that there was a "head shop" across the street from it, which it did not own. The RC people screamed about it until it was forced to close. No drugs were sold in the shop, just posters, beads, peace symbols, tie-dyed T-shirts, etc. This refusal to MYOB was one of the things that soured me on the RCs. It's fine for people to worship as they choose, but it isn't fine to bully everybody else into submission, and the politicians let them do it, or perhaps accept fat checks to do their bidding.

I'm surprised that mosques are in on the deal, considering how many people go screaming to the zoning board about parking problems and noise when they hear that one is going to be built.

You got a point there...
It's amazing how much pull that religious organizations have. I grew up in North Jersey's Bergen County and my grandparents lived in Nassau, beginning in around 1920, so I know. The Catholic Church in my town, in the 60s, didn't like the fact that there was a "head shop" across the street from it, which it did not own. The RC people screamed about it until it was forced to close. No drugs were sold in the shop, just posters, beads, peace symbols, tie-dyed T-shirts, etc. This refusal to MYOB was one of the things that soured me on the RCs. It's fine for people to worship as they choose, but it isn't fine to bully everybody else into submission, and the politicians let them do it, or perhaps accept fat checks to do their bidding.

I'm surprised that mosques are in on the deal, considering how many people go screaming to the zoning board about parking problems and noise when they hear that one is going to be built.

So you really don't like the idea of churches tacking social issues, and think they should confine their prayers inside their 4 walls?

What I think you are failing to realize is that here in America we have Freedom of Religion, not merely a freedom to worship, and speaking out against slavery, or drugs or numerous other social ills is part of this freedom. The Religious Left in Chicago has protested in front of gun stores and billboard companies that advertise cigarettes and malt liquor in the ghetto. Should they be minding their own business too, or are libs exempt?

You got a point there...

So you really don't like the idea of churches tacking social issues, and think they should confine their prayers inside their 4 walls?

What I think you are failing to realize is that here in America we have Freedom of Religion, not merely a freedom to worship, and speaking out against slavery, or drugs or numerous other social ills is part of this freedom. The Religious Left in Chicago has protested in front of gun stores and billboard companies that advertise cigarettes and malt liquor in the ghetto. Should they be minding their own business too, or are libs exempt?

It's one thing to state your view on something, to protest, but another to abuse the law to impose it on other people. Government has to remain neutral on these issues. You are denying the fact that Americans hold a variety of beliefs and reject other ones. If somebody's religion says something about women or LGBTs, for instance, can women of other faiths, and LGBTs of other faiths, as well as the non-religious, protest this religion and picket and protest at these people's churches, businesses, or homes? This is also speaking out on social ills.

It is unfair to use the legal system to attack others based on one's faith when a faith cannot be outlawed in this country no matter what it teaches. The situation is too one-sided and it allows the government to side with one group against another group and gives one side an out and allows it to escape liability for its actions. For instance, a blanket government rule or regulation that allows a ban on LGBTs adopting children, based on an allegation by some "religious" organization that LGBTs are pedophiles, is discriminatory and provides a legal shield for those making this accusation from any liability for making a false accusation. Our values as Americans require neutral rules. IF an adoptive parent seems to be molesting the child that s/he has adopted, the adult who suspects this should report it to the police. If an investigation shows this to be true, the parent will be subject to criminal liability. If a false accusation has been made, the victim of it has to have legal recourse against the accuser for defamation, to which the unjustly accused is entitled.

What you are failing to realize is that freedom of religion applies to all people, even if your particular faith has some objection to these people or something they are doing, because they are free to choose beliefs other than yours. You are also failing to realize that Americans have other rights that are entitled to the same protection as the right to freedom of religion, such as the rights to privacy, freedom of association, and equal protection of the laws and due process.

You got a point there...

It's one thing to state your view on something, to protest, but another to abuse the law to impose it on other people. Government has to remain neutral on these issues. You are denying the fact that Americans hold a variety of beliefs and reject other ones. If somebody's religion says something about women or LGBTs, for instance, can women of other faiths, and LGBTs of other faiths, as well as the non-religious, protest this religion and picket and protest at these people's churches, businesses, or homes? This is also speaking out on social ills.

It is unfair to use the legal system to attack others based on one's faith when a faith cannot be outlawed in this country no matter what it teaches. The situation is too one-sided and it allows the government to side with one group against another group and gives one side an out and allows it to escape liability for its actions. For instance, a blanket government rule or regulation that allows a ban on LGBTs adopting children, based on an allegation by some "religious" organization that LGBTs are pedophiles, is discriminatory and provides a legal shield for those making this accusation from any liability for making a false accusation. Our values as Americans require neutral rules. IF an adoptive parent seems to be molesting the child that s/he has adopted, the adult who suspects this should report it to the police. If an investigation shows this to be true, the parent will be subject to criminal liability. If a false accusation has been made, the victim of it has to have legal recourse against the accuser for defamation, to which the unjustly accused is entitled.

What you are failing to realize is that freedom of religion applies to all people, even if your particular faith has some objection to these people or something they are doing, because they are free to choose beliefs other than yours. You are also failing to realize that Americans have other rights that are entitled to the same protection as the right to freedom of religion, such as the rights to privacy, freedom of association, and equal protection of the laws and due process.
Back in the 1970s abortion was illegal, but 9 men in black robes overturned democracy by voting that abortion was a right for a woman. I thought you guys were all for democracy. Now that the tables could be turned and those 9 men in black robes could put the voting back to the people, you suddenly have an anxiety attack...

New Topics

Forum List

Back