Millions of black babies have been aborted in my lifetime, been the Democrats pushing for abortion, why do blacks on this board hate Republicans?

Want to refute anything i posted? Or are you just a retarded prog who loves it when black women abort their babies?
How would I refute a stupid opinion? It’s simply your stupid opinion.
Oh i see, millions of black babies have died since i have been around, but that is just my opinion.. You are one stupid mother fucker....

Again i post the stats.

Yep. Your opinion. Zero babies died. Several fetuses were stopped before becoming a baby. Nice try opinion man.

Very misleading thread. It is the pregnant woman who makes the decision whether or not to continue a pregnancy, regardless of the woman's race. Moreover, Democrats don't push anyone to have an abortion. The only thing the Democratic Party "pushes" for is for government/politicians to stay out of this private matter so that the proper decisionmaker, the woman, makes the final decision on her own terms. She is the only one qualified to make the decision, not some lame-brained politician.
If the Progs werent pushing for abortions, why do they run on the policy for women to abort, even after the birth? Seems that if you didnt want someone to abort a baby, you would be out there saying how bad it is, not that it should be free, and other people who work have to pay for it. Got that? Again, though you arent answering the question about why black women are told to kill their babies in the millions, thus having their population decimated(the Southern White Democrats of the South couldnt be any prouder) when the blacks should be having more babies, just so their voices would be a lot louder at election time.....

There is no such policy. Do you know what the word "policy" means? I never said anything about wanting or not wanting someone to abort a pregnancy or not abort a pregnancy. I wrote only as to who is the proper, qualified decisionmaker, and it is not government or politicians. You must be really stupid if you haven't heard of the Hyde Amendment and all of the restrictive regulations that have come out of HHS as it plays politics with our money.

There is no "question' as to black women being told by anyone whether or not to continue with a pregnancy or not, so there is nothing to answer.

I haven't heard of anyone telling black women to have an abortion or forcing them to go to women's clinics. Where did you hear this? There is so much misinformation about birth control and abortion being circulated deliberately to trick people that I do not pay much attention to these stories unless they come from a reputable source like the AMA or the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Do you know if a civil-rights organization like the NAACP or the National Organization for Women has weighed in on this?

it is a politicians game to PLAY IT, Lysie. Sometimes
it includes GERRYMANDERING type politics. The who
should pay thing. The possible loss of welfare for
the NEXT ONE thing. Every detail is meat for politics,
MOST OF ALL----the genocide libel

If I understand what you are saying, this is why I don't think that there is any role for government/politicians to play here. Ideological/philosophical/theological/sectarian conclusions must be left up to the individual.
If there is no role for government/politicians to play here, then fucking get rid of Planned Parenthood(government run agency with federal funds) and let those who wish to kill their babies do it on their dime. Maybe then some of the whores might decide not to spread their legs so easily..

Want to refute anything i posted? Or are you just a retarded prog who loves it when black women abort their babies?
How would I refute a stupid opinion? It’s simply your stupid opinion.
Oh i see, millions of black babies have died since i have been around, but that is just my opinion.. You are one stupid mother fucker....

Again i post the stats.

Yep. Your opinion. Zero babies died. Several fetuses were stopped before becoming a baby. Nice try opinion man.
I have $100,000 says that babies died, want to cover that bet?

Asshole, who is brain dead.

Very misleading thread. It is the pregnant woman who makes the decision whether or not to continue a pregnancy, regardless of the woman's race. Moreover, Democrats don't push anyone to have an abortion. The only thing the Democratic Party "pushes" for is for government/politicians to stay out of this private matter so that the proper decisionmaker, the woman, makes the final decision on her own terms. She is the only one qualified to make the decision, not some lame-brained politician.
If the Progs werent pushing for abortions, why do they run on the policy for women to abort, even after the birth? Seems that if you didnt want someone to abort a baby, you would be out there saying how bad it is, not that it should be free, and other people who work have to pay for it. Got that? Again, though you arent answering the question about why black women are told to kill their babies in the millions, thus having their population decimated(the Southern White Democrats of the South couldnt be any prouder) when the blacks should be having more babies, just so their voices would be a lot louder at election time.....

There is no such policy. Do you know what the word "policy" means? I never said anything about wanting or not wanting someone to abort a pregnancy or not abort a pregnancy. I wrote only as to who is the proper, qualified decisionmaker, and it is not government or politicians. You must be really stupid if you haven't heard of the Hyde Amendment and all of the restrictive regulations that have come out of HHS as it plays politics with our money.

There is no "question' as to black women being told by anyone whether or not to continue with a pregnancy or not, so there is nothing to answer.

I haven't heard of anyone telling black women to have an abortion or forcing them to go to women's clinics. Where did you hear this? There is so much misinformation about birth control and abortion being circulated deliberately to trick people that I do not pay much attention to these stories unless they come from a reputable source like the AMA or the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Do you know if a civil-rights organization like the NAACP or the National Organization for Women has weighed in on this?

If I understand what you are saying, this is why I don't think that there is any role for government/politicians to play here. Ideological/philosophical/theological/sectarian conclusions must be left up to the individual.
If there is no role for government/politicians to play here, then fucking get rid of Planned Parenthood(government run agency with federal funds) and let those who wish to kill their babies do it on their dime. Maybe then some of the whores might decide not to spread their legs so easily..

Planned Parenthood was defunded, you idiot. It has prevented many more pregnancies than it has performed abortions, but you are too dumb to see this.. Here again, the "spreading their legs" thing. This is said only by people raised with and by pigs. It's disgusting and only said by people who have been whores, male or female, in their own lives.

Insulting heterosexual relationships is not a good thing. Apparently, you are unaware that most people are either married or in established relationships.

Politicians should never be allowed to usurp the role of the proper decisionmaker.

It is not the abortion now, it is the ease of it for being flippant about sex.

Someone being "flippant" about sex really isn't the concern of an outsider, let alone a perfect stranger. Even among people who are "flippant" about sex, many of these people are males, so making abortion into a punishment only affects women and is grossly unfairly judgmental.

It is based only on superstitions about women and hostility toward them, the history of which is not known or understood. The whole "madonna/whore complex" thing is a bit of nonsense that has been advanced over time by men who themselves are promiscuous. It is ridiculous to treat another person as some sort of symbol of good or evil, rather than simply just another individual who, like all of us, make mistakes and has good and bad aspects. People want to see women decorated with all sorts of white dresses, veils, religious symbols, etc., but you guys don't seem to wear any outward signs announcing your "goodness" to society.

Planned Parenthood was defunded, you idiot. It has prevented many more pregnancies than it has performed abortions, but you are too dumb to see this.. Here again, the "spreading their legs" thing. This is said only by people raised with and by pigs. It's disgusting and only said by people who have been whores, male or female, in their own lives.

Insulting heterosexual relationships is not a good thing. Apparently, you are unaware that most people are either married or in established relationships.

Politicians should never be allowed to usurp the role of the proper decisionmaker.
It used to be that when a person was lying, he would apologize and feel really bad for being caught in that lie, but you progs today, dont give a shit, because you have no morals, no honor, no integrity or honesty.

Why did the prog politicians in 2010 FORCE upon the US citizens and broken healthcare system from the start that didnt allow women the right to choose what doctors they wanted?

It is not the abortion now, it is the ease of it for being flippant about sex.

Someone being "flippant" about sex really isn't the concern of an outsider, let alone a perfect stranger. Even among people who are "flippant" about sex, many of these people are males, so making abortion into a punishment only affects women and is grossly unfairly judgmental.

It is based only on superstitions about women and hostility toward them, the history of which is not known or understood. The whole "madonna/whore complex" thing is a bit of nonsense that has been advanced over time by men who themselves are promiscuous. It is ridiculous to treat another person as some sort of symbol of good or evil, rather than simply just another individual who, like all of us, make mistakes and has good and bad aspects. People want to see women decorated with all sorts of white dresses, veils, religious symbols, etc., but you guys don't seem to wear any outward signs announcing your "goodness" to society.
Why is it on one side of the street, you see men, women and children all holding up signs saying "Abortion is murder", or "Life starts at Conception", and on the other side of the street you see old white men holding up signs saying "A woman's right to choose". Seems to me that old white men want to fuck any woman and then get an abortion for their actions...

I think people recognize that you don't really care about black people but are just using abortion statistics in a pretense of concern.

The fact is..the black population is not "declining". Abortion has LESS to do with race than with economic status, black people aren't politically stupid...and your whole Democrat black genocide argument is bogus.

I keep forgetting...this is supposed to be the party of small government....

It used to be that when a person was lying, he would apologize and feel really bad for being caught in that lie, but you progs today, dont give a shit, because you have no morals, no honor, no integrity or honesty.

Why did the prog politicians in 2010 FORCE upon the US citizens and broken healthcare system from the start that didnt allow women the right to choose what doctors they wanted?

What "lie" is involved here?

Your assertion that people who don't agree with your extremist don't have any morals, honor, integrity, or honesty is just a scurrilous accusation with no basis. It's worthless. You don't know the people you are talking about.

You talk about "old white men" holding up signs support a woman's right to choose, while being completely blind to the fact that thousands of women and younger white men, and others do this, too.

Lifestyle news is just a right-wing rag sheet. It doesn't constitute proof of anything. PP has done more to prevent the unwanted pregnancies that lead to abortion than just about any other organization in this country. How do you ignore this fact?

You keep flip-flopping like a beached fish. One second you are arguing that government/politicians are more appropriate decisionmakers than the person whose body is involved; the one who goes to the doctor's office. The next second you are complaining that the government "FORCED" a healthcare system on the public that "didn't allow women the right to choose what doctors they wanted," with no proof that this is true.

You still haven't explained who is telling Black women to have abortions. You still haven't explained your hostility toward female sexuality. You still have not explained your hostility toward healthy heterosexual relationships. You still haven't explained your total ignorance about the emotional lives of humans, the vast majority of whom do not conduct their sex lives in 15-minute intervals in the backseats of cars. You may have lived your life just "fucking" blindly, but most people don't.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

This is one of the reasons why the black population is only around 15% and will always be a minority, thus keeping White Democrats in power, who follow their ancestors footsteps of the Democrats of the South.

Republicans have been wanting to allow babies their chance in this world, because we just dont know which one, could of invented "warp speed", or the cure for cancer, but we will never know.

Now the argument of the progressives(recessives) is that if those black babies are allowed to be born, then they will starve, because Republicans dont want to take care of other people's children. My answer to that argument is the Progs "think" that black people are too stupid to take care of their own children, and if that isnt racist to the core, i dont know what is? Are black people too stupid to take care of their own children?

Would like to hear from the blacks who frequent this board and get their opinion on the progs?

racist+liberal+logic.jpg
Actually only around 6% of Africans sold into slavery came to the US. The reason slaves grew to such numbers in the US is that only in the US were they allowed to have families.

In other words, other countries around the world imported well over 90% of the slaves and treated them worse, yet the Left is fixated on how evil the US was for their slavery.

Ironic to say the least, but yea, I think they are still pissed they were allowed to have families while slaves.

This mornings lesson:

The American Slave Breeding INDUSTRY.

We are told how the so-called founders of this country created the way to end slavery when they wrote the constitution. Many will cite the fact they made the importation of slaves illegal by 1808 as evidence. But refusing to stop importing slaves did not end the slaving business in the United States. What it produced was an original American industry-slave breeding.

"During the fifty-three years from the prohibition of the African slave trade by federal law in 1808 to the debacle of the Confederate States of America in 1861, the Southern economy depended on the functioning of a slave-breeding industry, of which Virginia was the number-one supplier."

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry

You see, if America had continued to import slaves, it would have diluted the market thereby driving down the costs of slaves. Slave sellers could not have this. So instead of the truth, we are told that “our nearer to God than thee” founders in all their benevolent glory, looked towards a future whereby slavery would be no more. According to some, the so-called founders had a dream whereby little black boys and little black girls would no longer be enslaved because of the color of their skin. This is the story we are supposed to believe. However, reality does not show that.

“In fact, most American slaves were not kidnapped on another continent. Though over 12.7 million Africans were forced onto ships to the Western hemisphere, estimates only have 400,000-500,000 landing in present-day America. How then to account for the four million black slaves who were tilling fields in 1860? “The South,” the Sublettes write, “did not only produce tobacco, rice, sugar, and cotton as commodities for sale; it produced people.” Slavers called slave-breeding “natural increase,” but there was nothing natural about producing slaves; it took scientific management. Thomas Jefferson bragged to George Washington that the birth of black children was increasing Virginia’s capital stock by four percent annually.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry

To be blunt, America had slave breeding “factories” where slaves were forced to breed. I call them factories but in most cases they are described as farms. These “farms” generally had at least a 2:1 female to male ratio. In some states, slave production was the number 1 industry. Virginia led the nation in slave production and PRESIDENT Thomas Jefferson was one of the main producers. The slave breeding industry has been hidden and left out of the annals of American history. This was done on purpose.

After reading how this was done it becomes very easy to see why. There are just some wrongs that cannot be excused by the belief that holding past generations to modern standards is wrong. Basically, the slave breeding industry manufactured human beings to be sold into labor. It is very difficult to read the atrocities associated with such a practice and not get angry. To hear whites today just dismiss the entire enterprise of slavery like it was just some short term inconsequential inconvenience this country experienced for a little while that we as blacks should just forget is for the lack of a better word, crap. For someone black to mimic that opinion is just pure accommodationist lunacy.

[Interviewer’s summary] On this plantation were more than 100 slaves who were mated indiscrimi-nately and without any regard for family unions. If their master thought that a certain man and woman might have strong, healthy offspring, he forced them to have sexual relation, even though they were married to other slaves. If there seemed to be any slight reluctance on the part of either of the unfortunate ones, “Big Jim” would make them consummate this relationship in his presence. He used the same procedure if he thought a certain couple was not producing children fast enough. He enjoyed these orgies very much and often entertained his friends in this manner; quite often he and his guests would engage in these debaucheries, choosing for themselves the prettiest of the young women. Sometimes they forced the unhappy husbands and lovers of their victims to look on. Louisa and Sam were married in a very revolting manner. To quote [Louisa]:

“Marse Jim called me and Sam ter him and ordered Sam to pull off his shirt that was all the McClain ******* wore and he said to me: Nor, ‘do you think you can stand this big ******?’ He had that old bull whip flung acrost his shoulder, and Lawd, that man could hit so hard! So I jes said ‘yassur, I guess so,’ and tried to hide my face so I couldn’t see Sam’s nakedness, but he made me look at him anyhow.”

“Well, he told us what we must git busy and do in his presence, and we had to do it. After that we were considered man and wife. Me and Sam was a healthy pair and had fine, big babies, so I never had another man forced on me, thank God. Sam was kind to me and I learnt to love him.”

SAM & LOUISA EVERETT, enslaved in Virginia, interviewed 1936 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]
The reason slaves grew to such numbers in the US is that only in the US were they allowed to have families.

Sam and Louisa had a "family" according to Votto.

This industry included the first employer-based health care program. Female slaves were the first people in America to get free health care. I do not say this to be funny because the reason why that happened was both sad and simple; after the importation of slaves was made illegal, white dependence on slave labor hinged on the continued births of healthy children. After importation was made illegal, the only way left to maintain the system was by increasing the number of slaves through births. Due to this, a black women’s ability to reproduce was of the utmost economic importance to southern planters and to the slave breeders.

I think we need to understand how depraved things were during these times. The range of sexual abuses black slaves included buck breaking, whereby slave masters would rape enslaved black men. Buck Breaking was used as a method to control slave uprisings. If a male slave was considered a trouble maker, the slave master would give that slave a severe beating. Once the slave was beaten basically unconscious, the slave master made the other slaves lay him over a tree stump where his pants would be taken off and the slave owner would perform sodomy on that slave. Enslaved men were forced to have sex with each other in front of their families and they were also raped in front of their sons. Many of these men would kill themselves or run away after this happened to them. However buck breaking was not only used to stop potential slave rebellions.

Black men were also raped for pleasure. Gay people are not a product of modern “liberals.” Gays and lesbians have always been part of the world community. Gay slave owners existed. Gay slave owners bought male slaves. Gay slave owners raped their slaves. Buck breaking got so good to some that “Sex Farms” were created to breed black men for gay white men to have sex with. Gay white men would travel from plantation to plantation in order to rape slaves. I really do not know any other way to describe this because the black men involved really had no choice in what was happening to them.

Buck breaking was part of the slave breeding industry. As I wrote earlier, breeding factories were in business to increase the population of black people by forcing them to have sex in order to maintain cheap slave labor. In many cases black men had to sleep with their daughters, mothers or sisters. If they refused, they were killed. The derogatory term motherfucker originates from this practice. Conversely, black women were forced to sleep with their sons and brothers. Black women were routinely raped by slave owners who felt they were doing these women a favor.

The reason slaves grew to such numbers in the US is that only in the US were they allowed to have families.

Slaves worked for free. But that did not mean they had no value. Indeed, slaves were literally more valuable than gold. Ned & Constance Sublette wrote “The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry “ the following passage is from a blog titled “A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry in the United States,” by Jason Kottke who quotes from a Pacific Standard review of the book:

“By a conservative estimate, in 1860 the total value of American slaves was $4 billion, far more than the gold and silver then circulating nationally ($228.3 million, “most of it in the North,” the authors add), total currency ($435.4 million), and even the value of the South’s total farmland ($1.92 billion). Slaves were, to slavers, worth more than everything else they could imagine combined.”

According to the Sublettes, 400 to 500,000 slaves landed on the shores of what is now America. By 1860 there were 4 million slaves living here. The importation of slaves was made illegal in 1808. So from 1808 until 1860 the number of slaves increased by at least 1,000 percent. If we allow for the Africans selling each other, Africans would be responsible for between 400 to 500 thousand slaves. What about the 3.5 million additional slaves? Africans did not create them. Whites did this through forced human breeding for business and for pleasure.

A prime example of an ignorant opinion.

Here endeth the lesson.

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry, Chicago, Lawrence Hill Books, 2016, pg. 84

William Spivey, The Truth About American Slave Breeding Farms, June 9, 2019, The Truth About American Slave Breeding Farms

Rashid Booker, Slave Breeding Farms of "Africans in North America", https://www.academia.edu/9864206/Slave_Breeding_Farms_of_Africans_in_North_America_

Born in Slavery: Slave Narratives from the Federal Writers' Project, 1936 to 1938, Library of Congress, Articles and Essays | Born in Slavery: Slave Narratives from the Federal Writers' Project, 1936-1938 | Digital Collections | Library of Congress

Solomon Northrup, Twelve Years a Slave, Narrative of Solomon Northup, a Citizen of New-York, Kidnapped in Washington City in 1841, and Rescued in 1853, from a Cotton Plantation near the Red River in Louisiana, Project Gutenberg E-book, May 11, 2014 [EBook #45631], pg.189

Elizabeth Keckley, Behind the Scenes: Or, Thirty Years a Slave, and Four Years in the White House, 1868, New York: G. W. Carleton & Co., Publishers, 1868., pp. 38-39, Keckley, Elizabeth, ca. 1818-1907. "Behind the Scenes, or, Thirty years a Slave and Four Years in the White House",

America’s slaves breeding farms: what history books never told you, February 26, 2020, America’s slaves breeding farms: what history books never told you

Elizabeth Ofosuah Johnson, 5 horrifying ways enslaved African men were sexually exploited and abused by their white masters, October 11, 2018, 5 horrifying ways enslaved African men were sexually exploited and abused by their white masters - Page 3 of 6 - Face2Face Africa.

Isaac Somto, Buck Breaking, How African Male Slaves Were Raped, July 27, 2020, Buck Breaking, How African Male Slaves Were Raped | Vocal Africa

Jason Kottke, A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry in the United States, Feb 02, 2016, A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry in the United States

Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman, American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves, Chicago Sun-Times.com March 7, 2014, derived from: American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves

I think people recognize that you don't really care about black people but are just using abortion statistics in a pretense of concern.

The fact is..the black population is not "declining". Abortion has LESS to do with race than with economic status, black people aren't politically stupid...and your whole Democrat black genocide argument is bogus.
and your whole Democrat black genocide argument is bogus.
Oh really? You must be a fucking racist prick to think that.

spacer.gif
In 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court found that "the word 'person,' as used in the [Constitution], does not include the unborn." Today, unwanted children are spoken of in dehumanizing terms: "embryo," "fetus," "products of conception," etc.

This is one of the reasons why the black population is only around 15% and will always be a minority, thus keeping White Democrats in power, who follow their ancestors footsteps of the Democrats of the South.

Republicans have been wanting to allow babies their chance in this world, because we just dont know which one, could of invented "warp speed", or the cure for cancer, but we will never know.

Now the argument of the progressives(recessives) is that if those black babies are allowed to be born, then they will starve, because Republicans dont want to take care of other people's children. My answer to that argument is the Progs "think" that black people are too stupid to take care of their own children, and if that isnt racist to the core, i dont know what is? Are black people too stupid to take care of their own children?

Would like to hear from the blacks who frequent this board and get their opinion on the progs?

racist+liberal+logic.jpg
Actually only around 6% of Africans sold into slavery came to the US. The reason slaves grew to such numbers in the US is that only in the US were they allowed to have families.

In other words, other countries around the world imported well over 90% of the slaves and treated them worse, yet the Left is fixated on how evil the US was for their slavery.

Ironic to say the least, but yea, I think they are still pissed they were allowed to have families while slaves.

This mornings lesson:

We are told how the so-called founders of this country created the way to end slavery when they wrote the constitution. Many will cite the fact they made the importation of slaves illegal by 1808 as evidence. But refusing to stop importing slaves did not end the slaving business in the United States. What it produced was an original American industry-slave breeding.

"During the fifty-three years from the prohibition of the African slave trade by federal law in 1808 to the debacle of the Confederate States of America in 1861, the Southern economy depended on the functioning of a slave-breeding industry, of which Virginia was the number-one supplier."

You see, if America had continued to import slaves, it would have diluted the market thereby driving down the costs of slaves. Slave sellers could not have this. So instead of the truth, we are told that “our nearer to God than thee” founders in all their benevolent glory, looked towards a future whereby slavery would be no more. According to some, the so-called founders had a dream whereby little black boys and little black girls would no longer be enslaved because of the color of their skin. This is the story we are supposed to believe. However, reality does not show that.

“In fact, most American slaves were not kidnapped on another continent. Though over 12.7 million Africans were forced onto ships to the Western hemisphere, estimates only have 400,000-500,000 landing in present-day America. How then to account for the four million black slaves who were tilling fields in 1860? “The South,” the Sublettes write, “did not only produce tobacco, rice, sugar, and cotton as commodities for sale; it produced people.” Slavers called slave-breeding “natural increase,” but there was nothing natural about producing slaves; it took scientific management. Thomas Jefferson bragged to George Washington that the birth of black children was increasing Virginia’s capital stock by four percent annually.”

To be blunt, America had slave breeding “factories” where slaves were forced to breed. I call them factories but in most cases they are described as farms. These “farms” generally had at least a 2:1 female to male ratio. In some states, slave production was the number 1 industry. Virginia led the nation in slave production and PRESIDENT Thomas Jefferson was one of the main producers. The slave breeding industry has been hidden and left out of the annals of American history. This was done on purpose.

After reading how this was done it becomes very easy to see why. There are just some wrongs that cannot be excused by the belief that holding past generations to modern standards is wrong. Basically, the slave breeding industry manufactured human beings to be sold into labor. It is very difficult to read the atrocities associated with such a practice and not get angry. To hear whites today just dismiss the entire enterprise of slavery like it was just some short term inconsequential inconvenience this country experienced for a little while that we as blacks should just forget is for the lack of a better word, crap. For someone black to mimic that opinion is just pure accommodationist lunacy.

[Interviewer’s summary] On this plantation were more than 100 slaves who were mated indiscrimi-nately and without any regard for family unions. If their master thought that a certain man and woman might have strong, healthy offspring, he forced them to have sexual relation, even though they were married to other slaves. If there seemed to be any slight reluctance on the part of either of the unfortunate ones, “Big Jim” would make them consummate this relationship in his presence. He used the same procedure if he thought a certain couple was not producing children fast enough. He enjoyed these orgies very much and often entertained his friends in this manner; quite often he and his guests would engage in these debaucheries, choosing for themselves the prettiest of the young women. Sometimes they forced the unhappy husbands and lovers of their victims to look on. Louisa and Sam were married in a very revolting manner. To quote [Louisa]:

“Marse Jim called me and Sam ter him and ordered Sam to pull off his shirt that was all the McClain ******* wore and he said to me: Nor, ‘do you think you can stand this big ******?’ He had that old bull whip flung acrost his shoulder, and Lawd, that man could hit so hard! So I jes said ‘yassur, I guess so,’ and tried to hide my face so I couldn’t see Sam’s nakedness, but he made me look at him anyhow.”

“Well, he told us what we must git busy and do in his presence, and we had to do it. After that we were considered man and wife. Me and Sam was a healthy pair and had fine, big babies, so I never had another man forced on me, thank God. Sam was kind to me and I learnt to love him.”

SAM & LOUISA EVERETT, enslaved in Virginia, interviewed 1936 [WPA Slave Narrative Project]

This industry included the first employer-based health care program. Female slaves were the first people in America to get free health care. I do not say this to be funny because the reason why that happened was both sad and simple; after the importation of slaves was made illegal, white dependence on slave labor hinged on the continued births of healthy children. After importation was made illegal, the only way left to maintain the system was by increasing the number of slaves through births. Due to this, a black women’s ability to reproduce was of the utmost economic importance to southern planters and to the slave breeders.

I think we need to understand how depraved things were during these times. The range of sexual abuses black slaves included buck breaking, whereby slave masters would rape enslaved black men. Buck Breaking was used as a method to control slave uprisings. If a male slave was considered a trouble maker, the slave master would give that slave a severe beating. Once the slave was beaten basically unconscious, the slave master made the other slaves lay him over a tree stump where his pants would be taken off and the slave owner would perform sodomy on that slave. Enslaved men were forced to have sex with each other in front of their families and they were also raped in front of their sons. Many of these men would kill themselves or run away after this happened to them. However buck breaking was not only used to stop potential slave rebellions.

Black men were also raped for pleasure. Gay people are not a product of modern “liberals.” Gays and lesbians have always been part of the world community. Gay slave owners existed. Gay slave owners bought male slaves. Gay slave owners raped their slaves. Buck breaking got so good to some that “Sex Farms” were created to breed black men for gay white men to have sex with. Gay white men would travel from plantation to plantation in order to rape slaves. I really do not know any other way to describe this because the black men involved really had no choice in what was happening to them.

Buck breaking was part of the slave breeding industry. As I wrote earlier, breeding factories were in business to increase the population of black people by forcing them to have sex in order to maintain cheap slave labor. In many cases black men had to sleep with their daughters, mothers or sisters. If they refused, they were killed. The derogatory term motherfucker originates from this practice. Conversely, black women were forced to sleep with their sons and brothers. Black women were routinely raped by slave owners who felt they were doing these women a favor.

Slaves worked for free. But that did not mean they had no value. Indeed, slaves were literally more valuable than gold. Ned & Constance Sublette wrote “The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry “ the following passage is from a blog titled “A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry in the United States,” by Jason Kottke who quotes from a Pacific Standard review of the book:

“By a conservative estimate, in 1860 the total value of American slaves was $4 billion, far more than the gold and silver then circulating nationally ($228.3 million, “most of it in the North,” the authors add), total currency ($435.4 million), and even the value of the South’s total farmland ($1.92 billion). Slaves were, to slavers, worth more than everything else they could imagine combined.”

According to the Sublettes, 400 to 500,000 slaves landed on the shores of what is now America. By 1860 there were 4 million slaves living here. The importation of slaves was made illegal in 1808. So from 1808 until 1860 the number of slaves increased by at least 1,000 percent. If we allow for the Africans selling each other, Africans would be responsible for between 400 to 500 thousand slaves. What about the 3.5 million additional slaves? Africans did not create them. Whites did this through forced human breeding for business and for pleasure.

Here endeth the lesson.

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry, Chicago, Lawrence Hill Books, 2016, pg. 84

William Spivey, The Truth About American Slave Breeding Farms, June 9, 2019, The Truth About American Slave Breeding Farms

Rashid Booker, Slave Breeding Farms of "Africans in North America", https://www.academia.edu/9864206/Slave_Breeding_Farms_of_Africans_in_North_America_

Born in Slavery: Slave Narratives from the Federal Writers' Project, 1936 to 1938, Library of Congress, Articles and Essays | Born in Slavery: Slave Narratives from the Federal Writers' Project, 1936-1938 | Digital Collections | Library of Congress

Solomon Northrup, Twelve Years a Slave, Narrative of Solomon Northup, a Citizen of New-York, Kidnapped in Washington City in 1841, and Rescued in 1853, from a Cotton Plantation near the Red River in Louisiana, Project Gutenberg E-book, May 11, 2014 [EBook #45631], pg.189

Elizabeth Keckley, Behind the Scenes: Or, Thirty Years a Slave, and Four Years in the White House, 1868, New York: G. W. Carleton & Co., Publishers, 1868., pp. 38-39, Keckley, Elizabeth, ca. 1818-1907. "Behind the Scenes, or, Thirty years a Slave and Four Years in the White House",

America’s slaves breeding farms: what history books never told you, February 26, 2020, America’s slaves breeding farms: what history books never told you

Elizabeth Ofosuah Johnson, 5 horrifying ways enslaved African men were sexually exploited and abused by their white masters, October 11, 2018, 5 horrifying ways enslaved African men were sexually exploited and abused by their white masters - Page 3 of 6 - Face2Face Africa.

Isaac Somto, Buck Breaking, How African Male Slaves Were Raped, July 27, 2020, Buck Breaking, How African Male Slaves Were Raped | Vocal Africa

Jason Kottke, A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry in the United States, Feb 02, 2016, A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry in the United States

Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman, American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves, Chicago Sun-Times.com March 7, 2014, derived from: American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves
I noticed that you completely ignored the question about abortions for blacks, and why the population of blacks will always be a minority..

Your assertion that people who don't agree with your extremist don't have any morals, honor, integrity, or honesty is just a scurrilous accusation with no basis. It's worthless. You don't know the people you are talking about.

You talk about "old white men" holding up signs support a woman's right to choose, while being completely blind to the fact that thousands of women and younger white men, and others do this, too.

Lifestyle news is just a right-wing rag sheet. It doesn't constitute proof of anything. PP has done more to prevent the unwanted pregnancies that lead to abortion than just about any other organization in this country. How do you ignore this fact?

You keep flip-flopping like a beached fish. One second you are arguing that government/politicians are more appropriate decisionmakers than the person whose body is involved; the one who goes to the doctor's office. The next second you are complaining that the government "FORCED" a healthcare system on the public that "didn't allow women the right to choose what doctors they wanted," with no proof that this is true.

You still haven't explained who is telling Black women to have abortions. You still haven't explained your hostility toward female sexuality. You still have not explained your hostility toward healthy heterosexual relationships. You still haven't explained your total ignorance about the emotional lives of humans, the vast majority of whom do not conduct their sex lives in 15-minute intervals in the backseats of cars. You may have lived your life just "fucking" blindly, but most people don't.
Just admit that you dont like blacks, which is why you want to continue having them abort their babies by the millions...

Just admit that you dont like blacks, which is why you want to continue having them abort their babies by the millions...

I don't dislike anyone based on the color of their skin, I don't demand that anyone have an abortion, and I find it appalling that some people approve of sterilizing people without their informed consent. Why is it that you continually deny that people are perfectly capable of making their own decisions regardless of their race or sex? Even if I would somehow be inclined to demand that a black woman have an abortion, I would expect to be given an answer that is unprintable and to be booted out the door on my backside.

I don't dislike anyone based on the color of their skin, I don't demand that anyone have an abortion, and I find it appalling that some people approve of sterilizing people without their informed consent. Why is it that you continually deny that people are perfectly capable of making their own decisions regardless of their race or sex? Even if I would somehow be inclined to demand that a black woman have an abortion, I would expect to be given an answer that is unprintable and to be booted out the door on my backside.
Why is it blacks have 34% of the abortions while only being 12% of the population. We keep hearing about systemic racism, but when it starts at the abortion doctors table, systemically killing off those babies just isnt right?

Why is it blacks have 34% of the abortions while only being 12% of the population. We keep hearing about systemic racism, but when it starts at the abortion doctors table, systemically killing off those babies just isnt right?

I was a virgin until I married at age 28----I knew EXACTLY which and what experience got me
PREGGIES -----different culture. AND IT IS CULTURE. I worked in an office with a very bright young hispanic girl (age ~early 20s) -----no details---the sweet girl was assigned to accompany me---to a thing I had to do and we spoke. She told me
"my parents are worried because I haven't gotten
pregnant yet-----they keep telling me 'don't
worry, we'll take care of the baby" ---we talked.....
she informed me that IN HER FAMILY all the women have babies by age 20----it makes a WOMAN. ---and none every marry................ CULTURE. People do what people do. CULTURE

and your whole Democrat black genocide argument is bogus.
Oh really? You must be a fucking racist prick to think that.

spacer.gif
In 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court found that "the word 'person,' as used in the [Constitution], does not include the unborn." Today, unwanted children are spoken of in dehumanizing terms: "embryo," "fetus," "products of conception," etc.

racist+liberal+logic.jpg

This mornings lesson:

Here endeth the lesson.

I noticed that you completely ignored the question about abortions for blacks, and why the population of blacks will always be a minority..

oh right...one idiotic internet link claiming that ... must be true, huh?

You guys are so desperate to link abortion with racism...anything to deflect from your own racial issues.

Look under the conspiracy theory part.

There is no systematic killing of black babies. There are individual women making a choice for themselves and there are underlying factors leading to those choices.

Women of lower socioeconomic status and women of color in the United States have higher rates of abortion than women of higher socioeconomic status and White women. Opponents of abortion use these statistics to argue that abortion providers are exploiting women of color and low socioeconomic status, and thus, regulations are needed to protect women. This argument ignores the underlying causes of the disparities. As efforts to restrict abortion will have no effect on these underlying factors, and instead will only result in more women experiencing later abortions or having an unintended childbirth, they are likely to result in worsening health disparities. We provide a review of the causes of abortion disparities and argue for a multifaceted public health approach to address them.

my grandmother was born 1899. She made it UNDER THE WIRE for female suffrage. She had
her first baby 1918 (married 1917). Her second baby 1920 (age 21) She got pregnant many times more but each time obtained a BACK ALLEY ABORTION She had a stable marriage----her husband ALWAYS WORKED (all nite in a bakery--
he was functionally illiterate)
She functioned in accordance with the culture she understood with an intense fear of the poverty she
experienced in childhood. SHE made the decisions.
Lucky she did not die in the back alleys. Roe v Wade was made for people like her

New Topics

Forum List

Back