Millions of black babies have been aborted in my lifetime, been the Democrats pushing for abortion, why do blacks on this board hate Republicans?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

This is one of the reasons why the black population is only around 15% and will always be a minority, thus keeping White Democrats in power, who follow their ancestors footsteps of the Democrats of the South.

Republicans have been wanting to allow babies their chance in this world, because we just dont know which one, could of invented "warp speed", or the cure for cancer, but we will never know.

Now the argument of the progressives(recessives) is that if those black babies are allowed to be born, then they will starve, because Republicans dont want to take care of other people's children. My answer to that argument is the Progs "think" that black people are too stupid to take care of their own children, and if that isnt racist to the core, i dont know what is? Are black people too stupid to take care of their own children?

Would like to hear from the blacks who frequent this board and get their opinion on the progs?

racist+liberal+logic.jpg

This is one of the reasons why the black population is only around 15% and will always be a minority, thus keeping White Democrats in power, who follow their ancestors footsteps of the Democrats of the South.

Republicans have been wanting to allow babies their chance in this world, because we just dont know which one, could of invented "warp speed", or the cure for cancer, but we will never know.

Now the argument of the progressives(recessives) is that if those black babies are allowed to be born, then they will starve, because Republicans dont want to take care of other people's children. My answer to that argument is the Progs "think" that black people are too stupid to take care of their own children, and if that isnt racist to the core, i dont know what is? Are black people too stupid to take care of their own children?

Would like to hear from the blacks who frequent this board and get their opinion on the progs?

racist+liberal+logic.jpg
Actually only around 6% of Africans sold into slavery came to the US. The reason slaves grew to such numbers in the US is that only in the US were they allowed to have families.

In other words, other countries around the world imported well over 90% of the slaves and treated them worse, yet the Left is fixated on how evil the US was for their slavery.

Ironic to say the least, but yea, I think they are still pissed they were allowed to have families while slaves.

racist+liberal+logic.jpg
I know you are used to seeing no blacks on power in the GOP but the Democratic Party has many elected members in office that are black.

Want to refute anything i posted?

What's to refute? You just made up some weirdass stories about normal people. We refute it by pointing out you just made up some weirdass stories.

Or are you just a retarded prog who loves it when black women abort their babies?

You no doubt got a major tingle when typing that. That's what drives the pro-life movement. They get a thrill from fantasizing about how evil everyone else is and how holy they are themselves.

Very misleading thread. It is the pregnant woman who makes the decision whether or not to continue a pregnancy, regardless of the woman's race. Moreover, Democrats don't push anyone to have an abortion. The only thing the Democratic Party "pushes" for is for government/politicians to stay out of this private matter so that the proper decisionmaker, the woman, makes the final decision on her own terms. She is the only one qualified to make the decision, not some lame-brained politician.

Every American should be required to watch a live abortion. I am an RN, I won't go into the graphic details of the procedure but suffice it to say, the experience will change most peoples opinion on abortion forever.

Very misleading thread. It is the pregnant woman who makes the decision whether or not to continue a pregnancy, regardless of the woman's race. Moreover, Democrats don't push anyone to have an abortion. The only thing the Democratic Party "pushes" for is for government/politicians to stay out of this private matter so that the proper decisionmaker, the woman, makes the final decision on her own terms. She is the only one qualified to make the decision, not some lame-brained politician.
If the Progs werent pushing for abortions, why do they run on the policy for women to abort, even after the birth? Seems that if you didnt want someone to abort a baby, you would be out there saying how bad it is, not that it should be free, and other people who work have to pay for it. Got that? Again, though you arent answering the question about why black women are told to kill their babies in the millions, thus having their population decimated(the Southern White Democrats of the South couldnt be any prouder) when the blacks should be having more babies, just so their voices would be a lot louder at election time.....

Want to refute anything i posted? Or are you just a retarded prog who loves it when black women abort their babies?
How would I refute a stupid opinion? It’s simply your stupid opinion.
Oh i see, millions of black babies have died since i have been around, but that is just my opinion.. You are one stupid mother fucker....

Again i post the stats.

the issue of VOLUNTARY abortion is a lot more complex than anti-abort jerks make it out to be. The issues for BLACKS in particular are a lot more complex than
anti-abort jerks make it out to be. The issue of
SEX is a lot more complex than anti-abort people
make it out to be

Want to refute anything i posted? Or are you just a retarded prog who loves it when black women abort their babies?
How would I refute a stupid opinion? It’s simply your stupid opinion.
Oh i see, millions of black babies have died since i have been around, but that is just my opinion.. You are one stupid mother fucker....

Again i post the stats.

I read your citation----it is just a recap of the propaganda that became popular in the 1960s and
led to a whole bunch of marginal people to MAJOR
in "BLACK STUDIES" The best would be it gave
fairly good jobs to fairly marginal "scholars"

If the Progs werent pushing for abortions, why do they run on the policy for women to abort, even after the birth? Seems that if you didnt want someone to abort a baby, you would be out there saying how bad it is, not that it should be free, and other people who work have to pay for it. Got that? Again, though you arent answering the question about why black women are told to kill their babies in the millions, thus having their population decimated(the Southern White Democrats of the South couldnt be any prouder) when the blacks should be having more babies, just so their voices would be a lot louder at election time.....

There is no such policy. Do you know what the word "policy" means? I never said anything about wanting or not wanting someone to abort a pregnancy or not abort a pregnancy. I wrote only as to who is the proper, qualified decisionmaker, and it is not government or politicians. You must be really stupid if you haven't heard of the Hyde Amendment and all of the restrictive regulations that have come out of HHS as it plays politics with our money.

There is no "question' as to black women being told by anyone whether or not to continue with a pregnancy or not, so there is nothing to answer.

I haven't heard of anyone telling black women to have an abortion or forcing them to go to women's clinics. Where did you hear this? There is so much misinformation about birth control and abortion being circulated deliberately to trick people that I do not pay much attention to these stories unless they come from a reputable source like the AMA or the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Do you know if a civil-rights organization like the NAACP or the National Organization for Women has weighed in on this?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

There is no such policy. Do you know what the word "policy" means? I never said anything about wanting or not wanting someone to abort a pregnancy or not abort a pregnancy. I wrote only as to who is the proper, qualified decisionmaker, and it is not government or politicians. You must be really stupid if you haven't heard of the Hyde Amendment and all of the restrictive regulations that have come out of HHS as it plays politics with our money.

There is no "question' as to black women being told by anyone whether or not to continue with a pregnancy or not, so there is nothing to answer.

I haven't heard of anyone telling black women to have an abortion or forcing them to go to women's clinics. Where did you hear this? There is so much misinformation about birth control and abortion being circulated deliberately to trick people that I do not pay much attention to these stories unless they come from a reputable source like the AMA or the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Do you know if a civil-rights organization like the NAACP or the National Organization for Women has weighed in on this?

it is a politicians game to PLAY IT, Lysie. Sometimes
it includes GERRYMANDERING type politics. The who
should pay thing. The possible loss of welfare for
the NEXT ONE thing. Every detail is meat for politics,
MOST OF ALL----the genocide libel

If I understand what you are saying, this is why I don't think that there is any role for government/politicians to play here. Ideological/philosophical/theological/sectarian conclusions must be left up to the individual.

It is not the abortion now, it is the ease of it for being flippant about sex.

If I understand what you are saying, this is why I don't think that there is any role for government/politicians to play here. Ideological/philosophical/theological/sectarian conclusions must be left up to the individual.

yes--the best of a whole host of sad alternatives.
I don't LIKE abortion ----it is sad. BUT it must
be entirely in the hands of the woman. Of course
the docs have to work under rules. I do believe that
people should be made aware of the pitfalls which
more often lands on the heads of poor and disenfranchised women who sometimes face having
to USE sex and cave to the pressure, especially when
young

It is not the abortion now, it is the ease of it for being flippant about sex.

actually MUCH more complicated. The big time
problem is SOCIAL PRESSURE

New Topics

Forum List

Back