Millions could lose access to food stamps under Trump proposal, study finds

It's like just right now, I just left a convience store. Dude in front of me bought a bunch of energy drinks, and a couple candy bars. He paid for it all with a government handout card.
Outside, he gets on a bicycle, lights up a cigarette, and pedals off. Dude was around 40, probably not working, buying shit he doesn't need, and is riding a bicycle because more than likely his drivers license has been suspended.

All of us see this shit all the time, and it absolutely infuriates me that people like this bum is getting my tax dollars sitting on their asses, and wasting my money on crap.

All of us see this shit all the time, and it absolutely infuriates me that people like this bum is getting my tax dollars sitting on their asses, and wasting my money on
You aren't supposed to notice. In fact it's the person who notices the middle aged bicycle riding bums using government
EBT cards (of which Oregon is lousy with these parasites) and says WTF is the bad guy because that makes you a hater!

It's like just right now, I just left a convience store. Dude in front of me bought a bunch of energy drinks, and a couple candy bars. He paid for it all with a government handout card.
Outside, he gets on a bicycle, lights up a cigarette, and pedals off. Dude was around 40, probably not working, buying shit he doesn't need, and is riding a bicycle because more than likely his drivers license has been suspended.

All of us see this shit all the time, and it absolutely infuriates me that people like this bum is getting my tax dollars sitting on their asses, and wasting my money on crap.
Yet, you don't seem to care that our tax money is being wasted on useless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, or terror.

Be honest. That was you, not some guy.

Forum List

Back